Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Apps crashing and not working

I completed my 3rd project in rush and touched on export. Suddenly it crashed and now when I click On project it keep loading nothing happening. Awasome thing is Im paying 1100¥ per month for this piece of **** . Thanks for the great service .

4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Oh I don’t know, how about unlimited exports for everyone? This is obviously trying to take money.

From my perspective, I strongly believe that there should be no subscription to have unlimited exports. Many people want to express their ideas, but how can they when you can only export videos 3 times? This app is really amazing, but others and myself so very want exports to unlimited. If this company wanted everyone to express their ideas, then why should we only have 3 exports?

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Give a free export

Give a free export

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I keeps getting upload errors on creative cloud

Am using Rush on an iPhone X (iOS 12.1.4) and when I try to upload a 4K video to the cloud I get a “Media upload fail” pop up. It ports to other devices, but with no image or sound.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Save to camera roll / download option

I feel theee should be a way to save your file to your phone’s camera roll or download somehow, outside of simply sharing on social media sites. In my case, I was asked to make a short video to submit as part of an interview process (explaining why I’m a good fit for the role), and I’m realizing there’d be no way for me to send it to them if I created it with this premiere rush app - unless I make it public.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Cannot export to facebook personal page

I manage three pages from my Facebook personal account. However, I cannot export to my personal page. I have to select one of the other three pages I manage.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Need to directly save to my phone, Dropbox, Gdrive, or email the file directly.

Need to directly save to my phone, Dropbox, Gdrive, or email the file directly. Sharing only to social is too limited.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Export problems

I had my phone opened all night and it still havent finish uploading 1 min video.. something might be wrong

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It wont render

I have a 2018 iPad Pro 11. It wont render att all it just crashes. It stopps when its alfway finishen. Very disapointed. I tried rendering on my computer instead bit my Project would not even launch in primere PRO. I tried rush on PC and after a While my project finally opened. After resyncing the project, i rendered it on pc and all sound effects where gone. Now I am really mad. Please fix this. I tried and I tried for hours but noting worked. Please inform me when this is getting fixed

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Problems converting FPS and crashes ALOT on my XS max

Crashes all the time and my FPS can’t be converted and ends up blacking out the clip, also problems going to rush on my Mac as al the clips are red and inaccessible

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When an error happens, perhaps tell us what the error is? I got an error uploading to Youtube, no idea what it is, or how to fix

Error message to Youtub with no explainatoin. Its a pig with memory, maybe that's why it crashed, no matter what I tried to get it to go to Youtube. its easier to post the local render file.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Improve API to Export to Youtube

After 3 hours of editing I wanted to post my video on my youtube channel. Turns out that every single time I was about to do this some "youtube error" happened."

If a filed has been rendered in the cache of RAM and it was just a matter of hitting publish to submit it again, Why must it be rendered all over again and kill all the ram again?

Also, why must it render then manually hit publish? Just do a 1 clcik process and be done with it please for the sake of some people this would be extremely…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Adjustable bitrates for export of videos

Rather than just 3 options for quality, it would be nice to be able to manually enter (or with sliders) choose higher bitrates. The 4K output option created a 20mbps file. Not good enough, IMHO.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Should be free for CC subscribers

I don’t think I should be paying $9.99/mo. for the ability to use this tool, especially since I already have a CC membership.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Anamorphic cropping please

I have a 18mm moment lens and I want to crop and out my video to 235:1 thx

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Adjustable bitrate option and custom aspect ratios

The app desperately needs an option to adjust the export bitrate. The options from low to high won't do.

Also I would like to enter my own custom aspect rations.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. MY VIDEO WON'T EXPORT

MY VIDEO WON'T EXPORT

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Trim and export

Would be great if you could trim and export selected parts of the clip

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. rendering during export issues

I think a major issue many people are seeing is rendering issues while exporting. I highly suggest you put more effort into fixing this.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Unlimited exports without premium

Unlimited exports without upgradin. But make when you do upgrade. You get more features than not getting premium

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base