Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Share to WhatsApp

WHATSAPP VIA RUSH!!!!! PLS!!!!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. export 264 crashes

exporting h264 on windows crashes at random points during video

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. You shouldn't make us start all over and render the file everytime YouTube upload fails. Also, please give a reason for failure.

You shouldn't make us start all over and render the file everytime YouTube upload fails. Also, please give a reason for failure, silent failure is terrible.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Exporting files larger than 4.3 GB

The Estimated file size was 7.1 GB and 24 minutes long however the rendered file was 4.3 and 14 minutes long (40mbit 4k)

I'm guessing this is an issue with a 32-bit variable somehow

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Oh I don’t know, how about unlimited exports for everyone? This is obviously trying to take money.

From my perspective, I strongly believe that there should be no subscription to have unlimited exports. Many people want to express their ideas, but how can they when you can only export videos 3 times? This app is really amazing, but others and myself so very want exports to unlimited. If this company wanted everyone to express their ideas, then why should we only have 3 exports?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow me to actually EXPORT my video!!!

to export a video SUCCESSFULLY

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Continue working while uploading?

It's unclear if I can go back to Rush and continue editing while the video clip is processing and/or uploading to YouTube

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Save to camera roll / download option

I feel theee should be a way to save your file to your phone’s camera roll or download somehow, outside of simply sharing on social media sites. In my case, I was asked to make a short video to submit as part of an interview process (explaining why I’m a good fit for the role), and I’m realizing there’d be no way for me to send it to them if I created it with this premiere rush app - unless I make it public.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Problem when rendering

Not working for me at stage of sharing. It stays freeze and never finish the process. Even more, seems that freezes in the beginning

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. It wont render

I have a 2018 iPad Pro 11. It wont render att all it just crashes. It stopps when its alfway finishen. Very disapointed. I tried rendering on my computer instead bit my Project would not even launch in primere PRO. I tried rush on PC and after a While my project finally opened. After resyncing the project, i rendered it on pc and all sound effects where gone. Now I am really mad. Please fix this. I tried and I tried for hours but noting worked. Please inform me when this is getting fixed

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Export only the visible layer

When you have multiple layers and their lenght is longer then the visible one, the Premiere Rush will still export the whole thing, and have a black screen with no audio after the visible layer ends.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Package all footage

I'd love a way to package my Rush file, like Phosohop, Illustrator or InDesign does. The result in a folder with in it a copy of the Rush file, a video folder with all used footage, an audio folder with all used footage, and a titles folder (in case external templates were used). That way I'd have a proper way to store and backup files, share it with others without having missing footage when rendering, etc.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. export presets for social media

When exporting to social media it'd be very handy to be able to save a preset as we can in Premiere. If I'm doing something on my phone, I don't want to have to add in all stuff I have in my descriptions all the time myself. I do LOVE that we can schedule straight out of the app though, super awesome.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Anamorphic cropping please

I have a 18mm moment lens and I want to crop and out my video to 235:1 thx

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. MY VIDEO WON'T EXPORT

MY VIDEO WON'T EXPORT

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Unlimited exports without premium

Unlimited exports without upgradin. But make when you do upgrade. You get more features than not getting premium

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I keep getting a message to upgrade and I’m already subscribed.

I keep getting the message that I’ve reached my export limit and I’m a paying customer. I have tried upgrading, signing out and back in. I lost a full week of work and now I’m going to miss an important deadline. Please fix this issue!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Why am I paying for a product that doesn’t work?

I cannot upload my video to YouTube... this is supposed to be a premier product.... uhhhh

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Maintain aspect ratio when scaling vide down at export

Rush needs very simple things added to exporting to make it more efficient, like saving the previous path used to export, use the project name as the default export file name and add custom resolutions or at least more portrait options. I have a UHD portrait video, but cant scale that down to 1080 portrait when exporting. Seems like obvious oversights to the UI.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great feedback, Mike. I love all your ideas. I’m happy to let you know that in the next update of Rush, we will correctly handle scaling down media and maintaining the correct aspect ratio.

If you want, it would be great to breakdown the two other requests into individual requests so others can more easily find them and vote them up!

All the best,

Peter

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base