Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 5 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow me to actually EXPORT my video!!!

to export a video SUCCESSFULLY

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Quicker exporting

My exporting took forever

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Continue working while uploading?

It's unclear if I can go back to Rush and continue editing while the video clip is processing and/or uploading to YouTube

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Problem when rendering

Not working for me at stage of sharing. It stays freeze and never finish the process. Even more, seems that freezes in the beginning

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Export only the visible layer

When you have multiple layers and their lenght is longer then the visible one, the Premiere Rush will still export the whole thing, and have a black screen with no audio after the visible layer ends.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Export Bugged in Rush

When I export a project in Rush, I select a directory to save the exported file in, in my case a folder in an external drive. Rush accepts this location, but after I export the file it is saved in the Documents folder on my hard drive, not the location I specify.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Queue multiple exports

I want to be able to queue multiple exports so that I can set-and-forget - going to sleep knowing that all the videos I need will be rendered when I wake up. The option to queue to Adobe Media Encoder will also be a bonus.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Free trial with 3 export available. Twice it failed to export so ended up with only 1 actually! rendering ok . Sorry but i’am disappointed

Free trial with 3 sharing available. After successfully rendered the video at publishing twice failed and never closed or lost internet connection...ended up with only 1 more sharing available . Sorry i’am disappointed

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. export presets for social media

When exporting to social media it'd be very handy to be able to save a preset as we can in Premiere. If I'm doing something on my phone, I don't want to have to add in all stuff I have in my descriptions all the time myself. I do LOVE that we can schedule straight out of the app though, super awesome.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add a picture in picture option

Add a box where you can put a picture or video in for a face cam

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Upgraded but won’t export video

I had three attempts to export which was of no use then I upgraded and when the time comes to export video, it keeps saying error uploading.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make it render please

Won’t render. Like at all. Only 4 min long

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Well first of all when I try to export my video it save and most of the video be ******* black I paint $10.79 for this ******** ****

needa be fixed ASAP I paid $10.79 AND I CANT EVEN SAVE MY VIDEO CAUSE ITS ALL BLACK *******

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I’d love to be able to chose the frame that‘ll be used as thumbnail in the end

I’d love to be able to chose the frame that‘ll be used as thumbnail in the end

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Unable to render successfully.

iPad Pro 2018(12.9 inch)
    iOS12.4
    Premiere rush1.2.0

'Share' - 'Export', Popup message 'Unable to render successfully.'

Both new and past projects fail.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. put a giant "SYNC to cloud button" top of screen in rush.

its a big obvious button that lets you know your video project and clips are syncing to adobe cloud.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Exporting files larger than 4.3 GB

The Estimated file size was 7.1 GB and 24 minutes long however the rendered file was 4.3 and 14 minutes long (40mbit 4k)

I'm guessing this is an issue with a 32-bit variable somehow

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Pick poster frame Self pick or better auto choice

Before export time, it would be interesting to pick a particular frame as a poster.

By default, (and AI?) Rush seems to not pick frame 1, good auto choice, but I would have loved it to pick the “most fixed text content” frame.

See my files : auto export this frame vs which frame I would have picked.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base