Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Deal iwith the update issue in Rush, Used trial version, then paid 9.99 for upgrade and it still says I reached my export limit

Deal iwith the update issue in Rush, Used trial version, then paid 9.99 for upgrade and it still says I reached my export limit , when I click upgrade it says I already have, yet then goes right back to red banner that I have reached my limit. Spent alost two hours with two levels of chat support, uninstalled installed, only to still have the problem

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Premiere Rush keeps crashing.

Premiere Rush keeps crashing every time I export. Every single time. I’m using an iPhone 8 with 64g. I’ve never had this issue with Lightroom or any other Adobe app and just apps in general. Please help me with a solution. I’m a professional videographer and photographer and would love for this to work when I need a quick edit. Everything works great besides the exporting.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make it work! Doesn’t export or share. Maybe link them to other video apps adobe has. I’m paying a subscription and so far it’s no good.

Make it work! Doesn’t export or share. Maybe link them to other video apps adobe has. I’m paying a subscription and so far it’s no good.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I’d love to be able to chose the frame that‘ll be used as thumbnail in the end

I’d love to be able to chose the frame that‘ll be used as thumbnail in the end

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Unable to render successfully.

iPad Pro 2018(12.9 inch)
    iOS12.4
    Premiere rush1.2.0

'Share' - 'Export', Popup message 'Unable to render successfully.'

Both new and past projects fail.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Crashes

Please can you improve the stability of the app. Trying to export a video that I have worked on for a while and put a lot of effort into but I cannot export it because the app just keeps crashing and closes down. Please fix this issue, it’s rather frustrating. Thank you.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Improve the video quality when exporting

My video quality came out really bad and all the hard work you put in on a video for it not to look that great was sad. You can see fuzz and it looked pixelated to me.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Fix Music Exporting

Whenever I export a video with music, the music disappears! (Mac Version). Please fix this!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Pick poster frame Self pick or better auto choice

Before export time, it would be interesting to pick a particular frame as a poster.

By default, (and AI?) Rush seems to not pick frame 1, good auto choice, but I would have loved it to pick the “most fixed text content” frame.

See my files : auto export this frame vs which frame I would have picked.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Quicker exporting

My exporting took forever

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I cant export my video and i dont know what's wrong. I used adobe for IOS

I cant export my video and i dont know what's wrong. I used adobe for IOS

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Export Bugged in Rush

When I export a project in Rush, I select a directory to save the exported file in, in my case a folder in an external drive. Rush accepts this location, but after I export the file it is saved in the Documents folder on my hard drive, not the location I specify.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Free trial with 3 export available. Twice it failed to export so ended up with only 1 actually! rendering ok . Sorry but i’am disappointed

Free trial with 3 sharing available. After successfully rendered the video at publishing twice failed and never closed or lost internet connection...ended up with only 1 more sharing available . Sorry i’am disappointed

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Choose what frame to be saved as preview image

Choose what frame to be saved as preview image when exporting to camera roll.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. rendering during export issues

I think a major issue many people are seeing is rendering issues while exporting. I highly suggest you put more effort into fixing this.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make it render please

Won’t render. Like at all. Only 4 min long

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Unable to upload to YouTube on iOS

I tried to export my video but there is write that google doesn’t agree with premiere rush and don’t let me post my video on youtube.
    In addition, I spend two export on the three which are free, on only one video because it doesn’t work; please respond quickly !

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. After rendering the video doesnt get saved

I lost my one free video rendring out of 3, the video didn't save after rendering. I lost my one chance of sharing the video. Will it possible to credit me one video sharing on my account. That will be great help.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base