Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Adjustable bitrate option and custom aspect ratios

The app desperately needs an option to adjust the export bitrate. The options from low to high won't do.

Also I would like to enter my own custom aspect rations.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add a picture in picture option

Add a box where you can put a picture or video in for a face cam

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Upgraded but won’t export video

I had three attempts to export which was of no use then I upgraded and when the time comes to export video, it keeps saying error uploading.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Constantly crashing, need improvements. Having a hard time exporting rendered files.

Constantly crashing, need improvements. Having a hard time exporting rendered files.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. i cant exporting my video on youtube

i cant exportig my video on youtube

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Crashing

This app has now been down for a couple of days . I am trying to export my work and it keeps shutting down after I try export. The amount that I am paying for this software it should have been fixed by now

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Give option to explicitly choose a GPU for rendering.

Have an option in preferences where you can explicitly choose which GPU to use for rendering, much like the performance option in Lightroom.
    Especially useful with mobile workstations.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Resolution option facepalm

Everything about editing tools is better than any other app. There's 1 thing that make this app make it a huge turn down.. It's the export resolution option. Original file is in 480p and edited to 22sec video and the final product cost me 14mb in 720p only option which is bigger than the original 1min vid. It's okay to make other app as reference, take kinemaster they can lower the bit rate or decibel, many resolutions and export size. I'm premier pro user on PC. The only option my friend and myself select YouTube export quality. Most of people…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Trim and export

Would be great if you could trim and export selected parts of the clip

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. won't render my 20 min vid

won't render my 20 minute video. ive tried multiple times, true exiting the app and trying again. i wait a long time just for it to say it cant render to export or for it to exit itself out of the app. super frustrating bc this app is so easy to use but i constantly am having issued with the apps performance. PLEASE FIX!!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make upload to youtube work with 100% upload rate

Upload to YouTube fail most of the time. Fix it.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. batch export

stop wasting everyone's time, allow for multiple videos to be exported

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Keep app from crashing on export

I shot four clips on iPhone 6S. Editedthem on ASUS laptop. Saved the file. Exported file fro Instagram on the laptop. Realized I can open RIsh on iPhone, export clip to my video folder then upload to Instagram . (My goal all along).
    Rush crashes every time I try to export from the iPhone app. I just want to upload the damnfile toninstagram. This shouldn’t take take all night for a 1 minute video. What’s the problem?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. amount of 'exporting' files

As I'm aware, there is a limited amount of times you can export/ save a file on Adobe premiere rush cc, the maximum amount is 3.I myself feel like this is too little and there should be more. is there a possibility of changing this so there isn't a limit? Plus there are very limited resources on the free version so I feel this is unfair to only give the people who use it, 3 times to export a file they've made. Like a lot of people, I don't have the money to buy premium. Thank you very much for…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Auto cut in 15s parts when exporting to Instagram stories

We need the ability to have exported slices of the video to br shared later in instragram stories

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add function to move project from one account to an another.

I have previously had a school account and have many projects in Premiere Rush. Now that I am about to close the school account and I would like to move all the projects over to my private account. But this does not seem to work.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Useless exporting

I tried to share and YouTube isn’t supported. I can’t save on my device and you used my 3 chances up just trying to export.

THATS USELESS CONSIDERING I WAS SO KEEN ON THIS

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Video thumbnails!!

Being able to have an image as the first clip to use as thumbnail or being able to choose a specific image/clip as a thumbnail would be awesome!!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base