Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Auto cut in 15s parts when exporting to Instagram stories

We need the ability to have exported slices of the video to br shared later in instragram stories

7 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Deal iwith the update issue in Rush, Used trial version, then paid 9.99 for upgrade and it still says I reached my export limit

Deal iwith the update issue in Rush, Used trial version, then paid 9.99 for upgrade and it still says I reached my export limit , when I click upgrade it says I already have, yet then goes right back to red banner that I have reached my limit. Spent alost two hours with two levels of chat support, uninstalled installed, only to still have the problem

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make upload to youtube work with 100% upload rate

Upload to YouTube fail most of the time. Fix it.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Crashes

Please can you improve the stability of the app. Trying to export a video that I have worked on for a while and put a lot of effort into but I cannot export it because the app just keeps crashing and closes down. Please fix this issue, it’s rather frustrating. Thank you.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Keep app from crashing on export

I shot four clips on iPhone 6S. Editedthem on ASUS laptop. Saved the file. Exported file fro Instagram on the laptop. Realized I can open RIsh on iPhone, export clip to my video folder then upload to Instagram . (My goal all along).
    Rush crashes every time I try to export from the iPhone app. I just want to upload the damnfile toninstagram. This shouldn’t take take all night for a 1 minute video. What’s the problem?

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 21:9 Ultrawide Exporting

In the software's current state, exporting Ultrawide videos results in hard-coded black bars. 16:9 is the only aspect ratio allowed right now, but 21:9 is absolutely necessary for the Ultrawide community

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Video Flickering After Rendering

The exported/rendered video form Premier Rush flickers during video capture with iPhone 8 with the DJI GO app. Original data was used and no flickering occurred in the raw video clips or during editing or during the final product in Premier Rush. Only when the video was rendered the flickering appeared on the final product.
    Is there a cause and would there be a fix?

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. amount of 'exporting' files

As I'm aware, there is a limited amount of times you can export/ save a file on Adobe premiere rush cc, the maximum amount is 3.I myself feel like this is too little and there should be more. is there a possibility of changing this so there isn't a limit? Plus there are very limited resources on the free version so I feel this is unfair to only give the people who use it, 3 times to export a file they've made. Like a lot of people, I don't have the money to buy premium. Thank you very much for…

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Crashing

This app has now been down for a couple of days . I am trying to export my work and it keeps shutting down after I try export. The amount that I am paying for this software it should have been fixed by now

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I cant export my video and i dont know what's wrong. I used adobe for IOS

I cant export my video and i dont know what's wrong. I used adobe for IOS

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Unable to upload to YouTube on iOS

I tried to export my video but there is write that google doesn’t agree with premiere rush and don’t let me post my video on youtube.
    In addition, I spend two export on the three which are free, on only one video because it doesn’t work; please respond quickly !

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. After rendering the video doesnt get saved

I lost my one free video rendring out of 3, the video didn't save after rendering. I lost my one chance of sharing the video. Will it possible to credit me one video sharing on my account. That will be great help.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Premiere Rush keeps crashing.

Premiere Rush keeps crashing every time I export. Every single time. I’m using an iPhone 8 with 64g. I’ve never had this issue with Lightroom or any other Adobe app and just apps in general. Please help me with a solution. I’m a professional videographer and photographer and would love for this to work when I need a quick edit. Everything works great besides the exporting.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Share to WhatsApp

WHATSAPP VIA RUSH!!!!! PLS!!!!

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Make it work! Doesn’t export or share. Maybe link them to other video apps adobe has. I’m paying a subscription and so far it’s no good.

Make it work! Doesn’t export or share. Maybe link them to other video apps adobe has. I’m paying a subscription and so far it’s no good.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. export 264 crashes

exporting h264 on windows crashes at random points during video

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. batch export

stop wasting everyone's time, allow for multiple videos to be exported

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Fix Music Exporting

Whenever I export a video with music, the music disappears! (Mac Version). Please fix this!

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. You shouldn't make us start all over and render the file everytime YouTube upload fails. Also, please give a reason for failure.

You shouldn't make us start all over and render the file everytime YouTube upload fails. Also, please give a reason for failure, silent failure is terrible.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base