Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add saving to camera roll

I would RELLY LOVE IT IF YOU WHERE ABLE TO ADD THIS TO CAMERA ROLL

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Rush export to Instagram still cropping when posting to IGTV

The video appears formatted for portrait when viewing from Photos on my iPhone however when I attempt to upload to IGTV the video is cropped on the sides. Can this be fixed? Thank you!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. i cant upload any of my videos from adobe premire rush, and i dont know why

I work ******* a video and when I am done I go to share and its wont let me press upload

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 60 second

Add the ability to insert instagram cut points just for instagram exporting.

I often post longer videos to social media. For most, I upload a single video. But I end up cutting it up for instagram. Having the ability to drag and drop a splice point that will only be followed for instagram export, it would save a bunch of time for me.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Exporting AVHCD always renders badly? why?

I shoot on sony and using rush it never renders on export? help?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. more export options like 600 x 600 pixels for Instagram

Instagram has a limit of 15MB file size and one minute clip lenght. And it shows video at a max of 600 x 600 pixels on all devices, I've learned. So it only seems logical to export video at 600x600 so you can place longer clips.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Why

You should be able to export as many things as you want without paying
    I was going to use this for youtube but i cant because 3 videos is to much >:(

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Export to Instagram from Desktop

I'm a Premium user, but I was excited for Rush for reason in paticular.
    Helping me to create short videos on the go, and share them on popular platforms.

I tried it out on my phone a few times, and found it tends to crash,
    but I was hoping the desktop application would make it easy for me to get content on Instagram. Something that has long been a real pain for adobe users.

But I was really disappointed to find that the 'export to instagram' was just a lower res export I still had to try and get on…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Sequence formating

Being able to decide the pixel width and length. Since the format of the destination are different(stories,Instagram feed portrait and landscape)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow inclusion of timelapse video

I used PS to make a timelapse from stills and then included it in a Rush project. It plays perfectly right up until I export it. Then it jitters and is covered in thin pink lines. I've now wasted all the time I put into making this audiovisual presentation. I used up all 3 free trials trying to sort this out. I've attached the final version so that you can try to figure out how to improve things. I've used this same technique (incl timelapse in a project) with other software and not had a problem.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Lower res outputs

Note you can film 540 but not edit or export.

Looking to produce to corporate networks where file size and bandwidth is limited.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. There is a bug when trying to render a sequence that includes Mogrts on an iPhone Xs

There is a bug when trying to export a sequence from Rush that included Mogrts on an iPhone 10s Max. The export process freezes and the app crashes.
    Removing the Mogrts allows allows the export to complete successfully.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. レンダリングが終わりません。

レンダリング中、毎回同じ場所で止まります。
    1時間くらい待ったけど変化がありません。

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. You

It’s great if there is tools to edit pictures for examples transparency rate fill, and tools eraser and liars.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Estoy muy enojado porque tras finalizar el proceso de renderizacion el vídeo no se guardó >:V

Mejorar este problema para evitar que siga sucediendo,agregar más animaciones y mejorar los efectos de video.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base