Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Não há sincronização entre o app e o computador

Não consigo exportar do note para o app do meu celular.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. ストレージの不具合

cc上から全ての動画ファイルを削除しても、アカウントのストレージ空き状況が変化しません。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Cannot export video premier crashes

Adobe Premier crashes everytime I attempt to export a video...iPad 11” Pro

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Mid-level, low use plan

Please have an option between the free/starter version which limits to 3 exports total and the regular plan of $10 per month. I'm tired of all the subscriptions (not only Adobe) for stuff I don't use that regularly. A mid-level "silver" option would be appreciated.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. premier rush doesnt sync my projects from mobile to desktop and desktop doesnt export projects.

i purchased premier rush through apple but my projects do not sync on desktop and my desktop app does not sync projects or export projects even though both apps on mobile and desktop are connected with same account and internet. upon contacting chat team i was adviced to ask with apple as adobe cant help me with issues on their apps.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. ストレージに余裕あるのにいっぱい

書き出ししようとしたらストレージに余裕あるのにいっぱいとなる

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Paying but not working

I pay monthly subscription for Adobe Rush on my Samsung galaxy, but now i cant upload any more witch is bad for business.
    I cant update my already updated payment?
    And cant just shift account to pay double and lose my already finished edit videos?

Can i get some help with these problem?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Sharing Option

We can not share the video so it kind of is pointless for feedback on a quick edit. Also a quick edit is the point to send off for review

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Not saving to gallery

Rush was working fine until around mid September 2020. Then for me on a Pixel 4XL it stopped saving to my gallery. It is still available in the app, but that is it. It is now mid October and after 1 or 2 updates in the Play store, it still isn't saving.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I see a gradient but Premiere Rush export layers of solid colors, not a dradient

I see a gradient but Premiere Rush export layers of solid colors, not a dradient

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Facebook Group

Would be great to be able to directly connect to Facebook groups that the member is an Admin of.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Help please!

Can someone please help me urgently, I edited a video and it's not allowing me to download it. It has been rendering for over 24 hours and I have a deadline to send the video.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. iPad thumbnails

On the desktop version of Adobe Premier rush there is an option to choose your thumbnail when posting to YouTube. Can you please add that option when using this app on an iPad?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Está em falta um recurso que é um dos principais!

Está faltando a exportação em 24 fps porque em 30 fps não dá para seguir a regra do 180 se não o vídeo fica de soquinho

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Updated ios and can’t export anymore

Just updated the new iOS version recently. And after that I faced an exporting issue. I’m a subscriber but there’s no point of using this app and paying if we can’t export videos. As well as the previous bug that still going on: if the video has too many cuts, subtitles, music. It will not be able to render. I have to save it separately and put it tgt later which make it tiring and harder to use this app. Please fix it ASAP. I have to submit my assignment on Monday and the app crashed on Sat. 😞

Device:…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. App gets stuck on frame during rendering. Also, can’t edit titles on iPad Pro. Not happy.

Been trying to export a 6 minute video with little editing for over an hour now on IPad Pro. Just gets stuck in a frame toward the end. App also doesn’t allow you to edit title graphics. Kind of pointless. Trying to see if it works faster rendering through my phone, but project isn’t showing up. A little frustrated with this app right now.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Decepción.

Realmente una decepción. Me pase horas editando un video para que cuando AL FIN LO TERMINO me dice que para exportar tengo que comprar. MAL MUY MAL! DESINSTALADA!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Being able to publish as a link

If it could make the video a link like videos in Adobe Spark are made into links when you publish, that would be great, maybe even alongside a download button.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base