Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Create, Export, Share & Import Presets

Just as Lightroom Mobile - Rush needs the ability to import presets, that way we are able to share our creations and help others reach their desired look and feel with presets that can be imported.

12 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Auto fill monitor when switching between vertical/portrait aspect ratio

When sharing a vertical/portrait video directly to Youtube from my PC (as well as saving the file locally), the video appears with back bars either side of the video meaning it is not a true portrait video. When viewed on a mobile device it looks terrible.
    Any chance of an option to remove the black bars being applied by default?

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I worked for over 12 hours on a video,(using free version) then started to export and it crashed and now i cant export it at all

i worked for over 12 hours on a video, began to export it both to my computer and to youtube, then adobe premier rush crashed and i can no longer export at all, this is unnacceptable

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Cloud based project share and collaboration

Was really hoping Rush would allow a community based share, edit, collaboration on the actual projects. Not having to fulling render a video and share.
    Game changers if we could establish a project on the phone with phone video. The project is pushed to the cloud and assigned collaborators could be working on editing and producing the video while others are traveling. It’s already cloud based with one person between phone and desktop, by more like acrobate where you can share editable projects

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Fails to recognize upgrade, cant export

WORK! I just upgraded so I can export my video for tomorrow’s deadline, and it won’t recognize that I upgraded! Now I cant export the video so it’s no good.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Save to

Save to ... if you set a new save to location and after that you change the advance settings (on the same screen) the save to location moves back to default and you have to re-set .... its annoying

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Renaming on export

It would be super helpful to be able to name files on export and be able to export directly to either Dropbox or our CC libraries. For those of us who like to build brand templates with ins and outs it would be especially helpful as well as the ability to duplicate a project.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Use Youtube Export Pre-sets

Ideally, Rush would pull the publish pre-sets from my Youtube channel (tags, description, publish state of private, etc.). But if that can't be done, please save my presets in Rush.

I have to manually copy and paste my tags and set the publish state to private everytime.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It keeps crashing while exporting

It keeps crashing while trying to export. Files are UHD recorded on the IPhone 11 Pro. Edited on the IPhone 11Pro with 256GB of internal storage.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. slow when saving video (took me 5 hours for 22 minutes video)

very slow when saving video (took me 5 hours for 22 minutes video)

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 Free Export per Week?

I really need good videos for my new channel, and only posting 3 videos with this editor that is the only one that is good for me is sad. I want either free unlimited exports or free exports per week.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Very bad export I never successfully and waste my 3 times free try

Very bad experience. I never export video successfully and already waste my 3 times try for free export.
    Not good APP. Don’t use everyone. This is cheating APP...

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Constantly crashing, need improvements. Having a hard time exporting rendered files.

Constantly crashing, need improvements. Having a hard time exporting rendered files.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. "unable to export, some error occured"

I've used Adobe rush on my pixel 3 XL a number of times successfully. Very useful. However, I went to use it yesterday and no matter how many times I tried, when rendering, it'll get to the same place then stop with the "unable to export, some error occurred".

I tried to export one of the clips that come with the app for the intro, exports fine. I've tried closing and restarting the app, reinstalling the app, nothing!

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Give option to explicitly choose a GPU for rendering.

Have an option in preferences where you can explicitly choose which GPU to use for rendering, much like the performance option in Lightroom.
    Especially useful with mobile workstations.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Not rendering

My edited video won’t render.
    I removed titles and audio a clips to a point where it was previously rendering but now it won’t render, there is no explanation as to why and there is no consistency with the occurrences.
    I have version 1.05.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Export glitch

Please fix glitches in exporting video, I got two weird flashes in the export

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reporting this issue. We are aware of the problem and are working to fix it ASAP.

If you are unable to export from your iOS device successfully, if possible, please try exporting from Rush on Desktop or Android. We understand this is not ideal, but I hope it can unblock you for the time being.

We are tracking the issue with this ID DVAFM-2217

Peter

18. won't render my 20 min vid

won't render my 20 minute video. ive tried multiple times, true exiting the app and trying again. i wait a long time just for it to say it cant render to export or for it to exit itself out of the app. super frustrating bc this app is so easy to use but i constantly am having issued with the apps performance. PLEASE FIX!!

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. i cant exporting my video on youtube

i cant exportig my video on youtube

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Videos not exporting!!

Video is not being exported to device it says "some error occured, please try again"

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base