Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Export project to SD card

Have an option in preferences or at export window to manually select export location eg sd card when working on mobile devices, as a lot of apps can only be installed to the phones internal memory and is more likely to have storage exceeded with no way to easily increase capacity.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Bring back youtube publish option!!

I can no longer export to youtube. Even when I am logged in to my channel. It renders the video but no longer gives me the option to publish. It will just export the video locally.
    When exporting I no longer get the option to publish... just s done button which takes me back to the export settings.
    I have wasted hours trying to get this to work. Given this is meant to be all about uploading on the go, the absence of this function renders it less useful than iMovie.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Bring back youtube publish option!!

I can no longer export to youtube. Even when I am logged in to my channel. It renders the video but no longer gives me the option to publish. It will just export the video locally.
    When exporting I no longer get the option to publish... just s done button which takes me back to the export settings.
    I have wasted hours trying to get this to work. Given this is meant to be all about uploading on the go, the absence of this function renders it less useful than iMovie.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Crashes during video-export on my Pixel 3

Sadly the app keeps crashing while attempting to render 4k-Iphone-Footage (regardless of the export-settings -> 1080p/720p).

I have a Pixel 3 and am subscribed to the Adobe Creative Cloud.

The entire Sequence is roughly 30s long. Editing worked quite well, but that doesn't help, if I can't export the clip.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make it render please

Won’t render. Like at all. Only 4 min long

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Why am I paying for a product that doesn’t work?

I cannot upload my video to YouTube... this is supposed to be a premier product.... uhhhh

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. After rendering the video doesnt get saved

I lost my one free video rendring out of 3, the video didn't save after rendering. I lost my one chance of sharing the video. Will it possible to credit me one video sharing on my account. That will be great help.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bug when sharing on multiple lD YouTube google accounts

You have an error (bug) when trying to export video on google account with multiple YouTube accounts.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Timeline export in .xml .aaf or other unified format

The huge power of mobile editing is exactly it mobileness, but underestimating it's usefulness only means that the whole audience is underestimated. We are geeky monkeys thatcootimize our lives and this app have the potential to optimize. When we are on the go we can use this app to do triming of whole lot of footage and later do more serious edit on Laptop or computer, but in order to do that we need to be able to move the timeline across different softwares. For example if I am pleased with a good edit and just want to bring it…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. export 264 crashes

exporting h264 on windows crashes at random points during video

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. put a giant "SYNC to cloud button" top of screen in rush.

its a big obvious button that lets you know your video project and clips are syncing to adobe cloud.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. You shouldn't make us start all over and render the file everytime YouTube upload fails. Also, please give a reason for failure.

You shouldn't make us start all over and render the file everytime YouTube upload fails. Also, please give a reason for failure, silent failure is terrible.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Exporting files larger than 4.3 GB

The Estimated file size was 7.1 GB and 24 minutes long however the rendered file was 4.3 and 14 minutes long (40mbit 4k)

I'm guessing this is an issue with a 32-bit variable somehow

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Upgrade not working

I’m not able to upgrade, it says “this product is not available right now”. Any ideas as to when it will be fixed?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Oh I don’t know, how about unlimited exports for everyone? This is obviously trying to take money.

From my perspective, I strongly believe that there should be no subscription to have unlimited exports. Many people want to express their ideas, but how can they when you can only export videos 3 times? This app is really amazing, but others and myself so very want exports to unlimited. If this company wanted everyone to express their ideas, then why should we only have 3 exports?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Continue working while uploading?

It's unclear if I can go back to Rush and continue editing while the video clip is processing and/or uploading to YouTube

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Problem when rendering

Not working for me at stage of sharing. It stays freeze and never finish the process. Even more, seems that freezes in the beginning

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It wont render

I have a 2018 iPad Pro 11. It wont render att all it just crashes. It stopps when its alfway finishen. Very disapointed. I tried rendering on my computer instead bit my Project would not even launch in primere PRO. I tried rush on PC and after a While my project finally opened. After resyncing the project, i rendered it on pc and all sound effects where gone. Now I am really mad. Please fix this. I tried and I tried for hours but noting worked. Please inform me when this is getting fixed

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When an error happens, perhaps tell us what the error is? I got an error uploading to Youtube, no idea what it is, or how to fix

Error message to Youtub with no explainatoin. Its a pig with memory, maybe that's why it crashed, no matter what I tried to get it to go to Youtube. its easier to post the local render file.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base