Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. rendering during export issues

I think a major issue many people are seeing is rendering issues while exporting. I highly suggest you put more effort into fixing this.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Video thumbnails!!

Being able to have an image as the first clip to use as thumbnail or being able to choose a specific image/clip as a thumbnail would be awesome!!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. won't render my 20 min vid

won't render my 20 minute video. ive tried multiple times, true exiting the app and trying again. i wait a long time just for it to say it cant render to export or for it to exit itself out of the app. super frustrating bc this app is so easy to use but i constantly am having issued with the apps performance. PLEASE FIX!!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Pick poster frame Self pick or better auto choice

Before export time, it would be interesting to pick a particular frame as a poster.

By default, (and AI?) Rush seems to not pick frame 1, good auto choice, but I would have loved it to pick the “most fixed text content” frame.

See my files : auto export this frame vs which frame I would have picked.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Fix Music Exporting

Whenever I export a video with music, the music disappears! (Mac Version). Please fix this!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Keep app from crashing on export

I shot four clips on iPhone 6S. Editedthem on ASUS laptop. Saved the file. Exported file fro Instagram on the laptop. Realized I can open RIsh on iPhone, export clip to my video folder then upload to Instagram . (My goal all along).
    Rush crashes every time I try to export from the iPhone app. I just want to upload the damnfile toninstagram. This shouldn’t take take all night for a 1 minute video. What’s the problem?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Save to camera roll / download option

I feel theee should be a way to save your file to your phone’s camera roll or download somehow, outside of simply sharing on social media sites. In my case, I was asked to make a short video to submit as part of an interview process (explaining why I’m a good fit for the role), and I’m realizing there’d be no way for me to send it to them if I created it with this premiere rush app - unless I make it public.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. amount of 'exporting' files

As I'm aware, there is a limited amount of times you can export/ save a file on Adobe premiere rush cc, the maximum amount is 3.I myself feel like this is too little and there should be more. is there a possibility of changing this so there isn't a limit? Plus there are very limited resources on the free version so I feel this is unfair to only give the people who use it, 3 times to export a file they've made. Like a lot of people, I don't have the money to buy premium. Thank you very much for…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Auto cut in 15s parts when exporting to Instagram stories

We need the ability to have exported slices of the video to br shared later in instragram stories

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I have a video that is 1.4 gigs and I’ve tried to ask 47 times the app keeps crashing

I have a video that’s 1.4 gigs I’ve tried to export it seven times in the app keeps crashing at 67% I deleted videos in my camera roll I’ve restarted my phone twice and close the app multiple times still no change

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please, add H265 for export

The H265 format is much more efficient and light. Add it as an option in the export menu. Thanks.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add a damn save button!

Your lack of a save button just cost me 3 hours on a project that is now gone somehow in the middle of a tight deadline. I charge $150 an hour for my services. Where should I send the bill?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Unlimited exports without premium

Unlimited exports without upgradin. But make when you do upgrade. You get more features than not getting premium

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Useless exporting

I tried to share and YouTube isn’t supported. I can’t save on my device and you used my 3 chances up just trying to export.

THATS USELESS CONSIDERING I WAS SO KEEN ON THIS

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Unable to upload to YouTube on iOS

I tried to export my video but there is write that google doesn’t agree with premiere rush and don’t let me post my video on youtube.
    In addition, I spend two export on the three which are free, on only one video because it doesn’t work; please respond quickly !

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Maintain aspect ratio when scaling vide down at export

Rush needs very simple things added to exporting to make it more efficient, like saving the previous path used to export, use the project name as the default export file name and add custom resolutions or at least more portrait options. I have a UHD portrait video, but cant scale that down to 1080 portrait when exporting. Seems like obvious oversights to the UI.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great feedback, Mike. I love all your ideas. I’m happy to let you know that in the next update of Rush, we will correctly handle scaling down media and maintaining the correct aspect ratio.

If you want, it would be great to breakdown the two other requests into individual requests so others can more easily find them and vote them up!

All the best,

Peter

20. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base