Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Guaranteed Money Spells To Solve Your Financial Crisis +27735257866 in South Africa,USA,UK,Canada,Lesotho,Zambia,Zimbabwe,UAE,Kenya,Botswana

Practicing black magic money spells will surely bring you the wealth that you have always wanted, but make sure you are very specific since this will be a permanent change to your life and you cannot take back the spell once it is cast.Before kick-starting this money spell chant, you will need to gather all the necessary ingredients. The bay leaf symbolizes money, you know, thanks to its green pigment that makes it look like a dollar bill. You must have a bay leaf before initiating your chanting and incantations. Apart from the bay leaf, make sure that you have…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Make a share on mail and download to dropbox funktion

There is filter flaws in the downloads... Let people dowloadits to the drop as an edit file, from the ipad to the pc

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. App fechando

Ao renderizar o vídeo o App fecha, estou com um iPhone 8 64gb. Arrumem por favor !!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I can’t

The render is failing and I can’t export my video. I don’t know what I can do to solve this issue. Help me! I need export my video

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make it possible to export

Make it possible to export on the mobile version of Premiere Rush without the device (android 11) or app (v. 2.3.0.1986) crashing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Stop crashing when i try to render a project

The basic idea is for the app to work like it's supposed to

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Exportar solo una sección

Estaría increíble poder exportar solo una sección de la línea de tiempo.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Render error in my tablet

i edited my 4k go pro footages with Adobe rush app that completely good but the issue came when i started rendering my video into 4K 30fps that cause error. that will be more dissappointing. i mean i have taken adobe rush subscription only for rendering my 4k footages but this thing take me no where. waste of time and money. very dissapointed with adobe

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I have a video that is 1.4 gigs and I’ve tried to ask 47 times the app keeps crashing

I have a video that’s 1.4 gigs I’ve tried to export it seven times in the app keeps crashing at 67% I deleted videos in my camera roll I’ve restarted my phone twice and close the app multiple times still no change

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Keep form factor resolution!

Keep form factor resolution from import! Adherent to 9:16 is bad because I want to record the whole Note20 portrait screen but the bottom and top are blackbared :(

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Render on iPhone XR

I’ve tried rendering two different videos on an iPhone XR with IOS 15.3 using photos and videos taken on the same iPhone and every time it’s errored out with an unable to render error. I did manage to get it to render on my MacBook.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Be able to export from Home screen and select the Social media and resolution.

Be able to export to each social media and resolution(s) independently from the Home Screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Can not export my video. Help me please! I’m disperate 😩

It is terrible! I’m loosing a lot of my time trying to get my video 30 min long from this app! I had 1 year subscription and I put so much afford to create this video: Help me please.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. In/out points

I would like to be able to set in/out points to export clips from a sequence

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Fix the entire thing

The app fails to export and says I have no room on my phone when I have tons of space left. The app constantly fails to upload to youtube. The app constantly says error in string “converion”, which is a typo in the app on top of all the other errors. I am constantly told to upgrade even though I already have and I have to restore my purchase every time I try to make a video. It used to be able to export to camera roll and then I could open the video on Icloud from my computer and…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please Help.. Urgent

I am Melle and my partner is Haley Westco. We’ve both paid for this app and we’ve spent hundreds of hours shooting and editing our videos. When we go to download our videos they are ALWAYS glitchy. Does this happen to anyone else? Is there something that both of us are doing wrong that is causing this problem on all of our videos? We’ve contacted the app and nobody is replying to us. We would both like a refund. How can we get that and is there a recommendation for another app that we can actually use? Or should we…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Online Powerful astrologer spells caster in United state & UK to bring lost love back in (12hrs) call +27634599132 Worldwide.

Online Powerful astrologer spells caster in United state & UK to bring lost love back in (12hrs) call +27634599132 Worldwide. I help couples/( people) with all love spells, Am professional
    love Spell Caster to bring back lost lovers and solve your love problems, this is done internationally to help people in all countries.
    I do love spell to help people suffering with love problems all world wide . bringing back lost lovers is simple and quick -call +27634599132 .I can also help you online if your not in south Africa and also if you can't move long distances or you…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. SEGNALAZIONE ERRORE

Quando i media vengono modificati nella galleria di iphone (colore, taglio rotazione ecc) è IMPOSSIBILE esportare il progetto.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Short horror film

Editing, directing, camera, lighting, art department, screenwriter, and filmmaking

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base