Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. +27784008613 bring back lost love spell caster in usa,uk,uae,kuwait,qatar,england,poland,norway,dubai,london

Most Powerful Revenge Spells That Work for Real Death +27784008613
    Love Spells ,Native healing, Spiritual healer, Magic love spells, lost Love Spells, Traditional healer, Astrology, Spell caster, Marriage spells, Ancient Magic Spells, Attraction Spells, Native Healing, Psychic reader, Binding spells, Magic rings, Success Spells, Achieve Money spells, Barrenness problems, Promotion spells, Divorce spells, court cases, Banishing Spells, Witchcraft, Black magic, Herbalist, Relationship problems, Wicca Love Spell, Secure Lost Lover Spell, Magic love spells, Easy love spells, Luck spells, Charm spells, Native healer, family problems, Best Love Spell, cleansing spells, Binding Love Spell, Black Magic Love Spell, Black Magic Voodoo Spells,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. +27784008613 bring back lost love spell caster in tembisa,ivory park,ebony park,ivory park 3,ivory park 15,phomolong,swazi inn,kaalfontein

Love Spells ,Native healing, Spiritual healer, Magic love spells, lost Love Spells, Traditional healer, Astrology, Spell caster, Marriage spells, Ancient Magic Spells, Attraction Spells, Native Healing, Psychic reader, Binding spells, Magic rings, Success Spells, Achieve Money spells, Barrenness problems, Promotion spells, Divorce spells, court cases, Banishing Spells, Witchcraft, Black magic, Herbalist, Relationship problems, Wicca Love Spell, Secure Lost Lover Spell, Magic love spells, Easy love spells, Luck spells, Charm spells, Native healer, family problems, Best Love Spell, cleansing spells, Binding Love Spell, Black Magic Love Spell, Black Magic Voodoo Spells,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. +27784008613 bring back lost love spell caster in sunnyside,arcadia,gezina,eastwood,eastcliff,hillcrest,lynnwood,queenswood,annlin,muckleneu

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. +27784008613 bring back lost love spell caster in laudium,wierdapark,olivine,kyalami,eldo glen,eldo view,erasmia,sunderland

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add a frame rate repair feature using optical flow

I came here to see if anyone had requested introducing optical flow to fix frame rate issues that sometimes occur when capturing to mobile devices...especially when shooting 4K video. For the most part, my Galaxy S21 can record smooth 30fps video clips at 4K, but I do still get a frames that double up when I step through them on the timeline.

If "optical flow" is too processing intense for mobile phones, I'd love to see it as an option in Premiere Pro and After Effects that can simply get enabled on any imported clip. It needs to happen ahead…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. exporting issues

I Cannot Export my edited work neither on a hard drive or online.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Stop rendered video from washing out

My video no matter how I choose the quality of rendering changes from a deep color enriched product to a washed out light result that switches back and forth at every transition. How can I stop this from happening because it’s quite annoying to do all this work only to have your finished product inferior.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Colour Inaccuracy on Export

Summary: When exporting a Video from Rush, the colour is inaccurate. However if I use the Speed effect, the portion of video that is sped up, has perfect colour accuracy, but the rest does not. Why?

I recorded several videos on my iPhone 13 Pro Max, Airdroped them to my iPad Pro 12.9” G5 and edited them in Premier Rush.

During the playback inside Premier, the colours show up perfectly, no issues at all. I split the video a few times, apply some speed up functions, and I’m ready to export.

I export the video, then when I go…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Stop blocking my PREMIUM subscription!!! Horrible

I’ve paid for a PREMIUM subscription and can’t export my projects. So annoying. Definitely want my money back!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow All Endoding Options On Mobile

I have a project that my MacBook Air takes 15 minutes to encode to 720p. My iPhone 13 Pro can encode the same project in under a minute. However, many of the encoding options on the PC platform (e.g. greater than 1080p resolution) are not available on mobile.

For many people with flagship phones, their most powerful computer is actually their phone.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Adobe Rush won't finish render, closes out after 10 mins into render process

I had a 56 minute project on Rush, I cut it down to a 56 minute video and every time I try to export to PC or share on youtube it closes the app about 5 mins into render sequence.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. There are glitches in every transition after exporting the video.

Every time there is a transition it jumps / distorts and looks awful. It ruins my work and makes it pointless having done it at all. Every export makes a new error in a different transition. It makes no difference what quality it is exported as.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Export error

On Android 12.
    Exporting in background fails.
    Successful exports appear in gallery with 0.00 timestamp. They play fine in gallery, but cannot be uploaded to social channels as it thinks there is no video.
    Only noticed this error since there was a software update

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bring back 4K exporting on iOS apps

We can all shoot in 2.7k and up easily nowadays so where has the 2.7 and 4K exporting went? I’ve got plenty of storage on both iOS devices and plenty of premium cloud storage with Adobe yet can’t export in anything more than 1080

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Guaranteed Money Spells To Solve Your Financial Crisis +27735257866 in South Africa,USA,UK,Canada,Lesotho,Zambia,Zimbabwe,UAE,Kenya,Botswana

Practicing black magic money spells will surely bring you the wealth that you have always wanted, but make sure you are very specific since this will be a permanent change to your life and you cannot take back the spell once it is cast.Before kick-starting this money spell chant, you will need to gather all the necessary ingredients. The bay leaf symbolizes money, you know, thanks to its green pigment that makes it look like a dollar bill. You must have a bay leaf before initiating your chanting and incantations. Apart from the bay leaf, make sure that you have…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make a share on mail and download to dropbox funktion

There is filter flaws in the downloads... Let people dowloadits to the drop as an edit file, from the ipad to the pc

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. App fechando

Ao renderizar o vídeo o App fecha, estou com um iPhone 8 64gb. Arrumem por favor !!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base