Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Crash when rendering 4k

My app crashes when rendering videos in 4K

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow Me To Edit Videos While Exporting

With the advancement of technology, it would be beneficial to be able to continue editing OTHER videos during the export process. I waste so much time just waiting for a video to finish exporting to go back and edit.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hasil export vidio setelah diedit, di menit ke 15 gambarnya jadi patah-patah, tolong diperbaiki,, terus style textnya sangat terbatas, efect

Tolong dibuat lebih bagus lagi proses exporting vidionya, biar tidak mengecwakan, karna sudah lama proses editingnya, hasilnya tidak sesuai expectasi

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. "An Error Occurred" when trying to publish video to YouTube

When trying to publish YouTube video through Adobe Rush, it says an error occurred without explanation. I checked and it is not a WiFi issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Choose where to export videos

It would be great for professionals if we could choose where we want to export our edited videos. Like when we click share, then hit the export button, instead of just immediately putting it to camera roll, for iPads that allow USB-C/thunderbolt data transfers, we should be able to click the export button, then a menu comes up on where we can save it, to either the Files app, which then we can save it to an external HDD if we so choose, or the photos app, or any other social media app for direct exportation and uploading.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. East Africa's Ssd Chemical Solution Call+27839746943 In Kampala, Juba, Nairobi, Mombasa,Dar El Salam, Zambia, Rwanda, Congo, Ethiopia. UGAND

East Africa's Ssd Chemical Solution Call+27839746943 In Kampala, Juba, Nairobi, Mombasa,Dar El Salam, Zambia, Rwanda, Congo, Ethiopia.
    UGANDA CALL FROM Entebbe, Gulu, Arua, Lira, Aringa, Adjumani, Nimuli, Pakwatch, Oyeyu, Masaka, Mbarara, Kabale, Lyantonde, Mutukula, Kasese, Fort Portal, Hoima,Arua, Jinja, Mbale
    SOUTH SUDAN JOIN FROM Juba, Central Equatoria--Winejok, Northern Bahr al Ghazal--Yei, Central Equatoria--Malakal, Upper Nile--Wau, Western Bahr al Ghazal--Kuacjok, Warrap--Pajok.
    KENYA JOIN IN Nairobi, Nairobi Area-Mombasa, Mombasa-Ruiru, Kiambu-Kikuyu, Kiambu-Nakuru, Nakuru-Eldoret, Uasin Gishu-Kisumu, Kisumu-Thika, Nairobi Area-Limuru, Kiambu-Malindi, Kilifi.
    TANZANIA JOIN FROM Dar es Salaam,Dar es Salaam-Mwanza,Mwanza-Arusha,Arusha-Dodoma,Dodoma-Mbeya,Mbeya-Morogoro,Morogoro-Tanga,Tanga-Kahama,Shinyanga--Tabora,Tabora-Zanzibar City,Zanzibar West-Kigoma,Kigoma-Sumbawanga,Rukwa.
    OTHER PLACE INCLUDE Kigali Rwanda, Kinshasha Congo,Addis Ababa Ethiopia, Asmara Eritrea, Alexandria Egypt,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please add External Mouse Support

At the current state of android and Adobe Rush, the matter of fact is that it cannot scroll down with A Physical Mouse. The App also getting denser and denser so to be productive and fast doing it...

I really think that it's about time that we'll get a freaking total mouse support with the addition of supporting multiple button hotkey arrangement. I happen to be G700s, which has 13 buttons that could be dedicated to working much faster on my Android Adobe Rush.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Export only part of the timeline

Instead of having to export the entire timeline, I would like to be able to export only parts as a option. Also being able to save certain graphics from other timelines

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Make it possible to save an edited sequence as a video file on the iphone. I don’t want to share everything on social media

Make it possible to save an edited sequence as a video file on the iphone. I don’t want to share everything on social media.

Seriously. Whats the point?

There is no file save option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Top Leading Lost Love Spell Caster +27603493288 Courtenay, Cranbrook, Dawson Creek, Duncan, Enderby, Fernie, Fort St. John

PSYCHIC WAVA IS A POWERFUL PSYCHIC SPELL CASTER WHATSAPP +27603493288 /TRADITIONAL HEALER AND CLAIRVOYANT USING NATIVE DIVINE SPIRITUAL HEALING ANALYZE USES ABILITY TO TUNE INTO MOST RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS AND FOCUSES ON THE EMOTIONS RELATED IN ALL ASPECTS OF THE READING, LOST LOVE SPELLS CASTER, MONEY SPELLS, LOST LOVE SPELLS MANITOBA, NEW BRUNSWICK, ASTROLOGY, SPELL CASTER, LOVE SPELLS CASTER MARRIAGE SPELLS, USA SPELLS CASTER, ANCIENT MAGIC SPELLS IN LONDON, ATTRACTION SPELLS IN SOUTH AFRICA, MAGIC RINGS, PSYCHIC READER IN ALBERTA, BRITISH COLUMBIA, BINDING SPELLS IN AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL TERRITORY, SPIRITUAL HEALER, SUCCESS SPELLS, BARRENNESS PROBLEMS, PROMOTION SPELLS, DIVORCE SPELLS, COURT CASES, BANISHING…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. PLease make it work!

Rush freezes when I try to "Share" the worked file. everything seems to be up-to-date and supposedely my setup should work with Rush. I have used Rush on and off since 2016 and everything has been fine. now sometime in the winter if 2021 Rush has developed this new feature.. of not working properly.. maybe I should switch to the competition, since it appear´s Adobe is doing nada to solve this problem..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. How to become rich and famous +27604202010

Powerful Money spells can help you obtain for financial freedom CELL +27604202010 Online Money Spell to make you prosper IN Estonia- Finland -France- Germany-Ireland
    Powerful Money Spells That Work, If the following words seem to be coming from your mouth, then this may be the service you've been looking for: "I need to improve my financial situation, and I need to do it immediately. Not tomorrow, not the day after tomorrow. Today!" Here is what this remarkable spell could bring you. Cash in your pocket so you don't have to scrimp for every penny. Enough money to make you independent,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. LOVE AND LOST LOVE SPELLS-POWERFUL TRADITIONAL HEALER IN THE USA +27732318372

LOVE AND LOST LOVE SPELLS-POWERFUL TRADITIONAL HEALER IN THE USA +27732318372

Same day emergency psychic reading by mama khulusum in South Africa.
    MARRIAGE POTION!! https//www.strongspellcaster.us.com , Email: mamakhulusum@gmail.com
    Choosing to commit yourself to someone else is a decision many people fear. But that’s because they don’t have the love that you have for your partner. Because you do love your partner so much, you might be ready to use magic to help seal your love in time and in space. With the help of our marriage charms, you will be able to ensure that there is a permanent bond…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Splendid Lost Love Spells in South Africa UK USA ☎ +27735257866 Canada UAE Indonesia Singapore Turkey Luxembourg Finland Norway Australia

100% guaranteed to get back your ex love, I have helped people all over the world to fix their marriage problems. Recommended and genuine lost love spell caster, For more information: You can contact maamarazaq on +27735257866 (Call/WhatsApp) OR Email:sheikhmbuga5@gmail.com https://maamarazaq.doodlekit.com http://bestlovespells.over-blog.com https://mamarazaq.blogspot.com https://maamarazaqspellscaster.podbean.com God/Allah gifted lost Lover Spells Caster to reunite you with your ex in 24 hours in South Africa. Get your ex back, even if they are currently with another lover. They will break up and he or she will come back to you, to be in your loving arms, the way it should have been…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Export segments of video option- not the whole video

Allow me to set a start and end point, and export only that part of the video.. I may want to only share different segments with different people

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Export to personal file

I would like a simple export to my file. I don’t necessairely need to export on web app, YouTube, Facebook, etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Include Full Metadata Addition Suite to Software

Including a full palette of metadata that can be added to projects, including: copyright, IRC coding, listings for staff involved with project.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Boosting Software Performance in Machines Having Lower Processing Speeds: Making changes with all three Adobe g use of Task Manager/Details

In slower machines:

Task Manager/Details: boost Priority setting to High for all three Adobe Premier Rush components.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 45 46
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base