Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make a share on mail and download to dropbox funktion

There is filter flaws in the downloads... Let people dowloadits to the drop as an edit file, from the ipad to the pc

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Premiere Rush won't finish redering

When I click "Export", a "Rendering" progress bar is shown, but the software stucks in this screen forever, unless I cancel the operation.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. App fechando

Ao renderizar o vídeo o App fecha, estou com um iPhone 8 64gb. Arrumem por favor !!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I can’t

The render is failing and I can’t export my video. I don’t know what I can do to solve this issue. Help me! I need export my video

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make it possible to export

Make it possible to export on the mobile version of Premiere Rush without the device (android 11) or app (v. 2.3.0.1986) crashing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. freezing using intel onboard graphics while rendering 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-11600K @ 3.90GHz 3.91 GHz 32.0 GB (31.8 GB usable)

i turned off save to cloud for creating my project and now my videos won't export/share to my computer. stuck at waiting. it was like that for over an hour earlier today. It worked fine and I didnt have any freezing or crashing before but after the most recent update it has been freezing every time i try and use it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Soul Mate Love Spells Binding Love Spells Bring Back Lost Lovers In Pietermaritzburg Call ☎ +27782830887 Johannesburg And Pinetown South Afr

Bring Lost Lover Back
    My powerful Bring Back Lost Love Spells are effective & work within 24 Hours. ☎+27782830887☎

Losing someone you love is like breaking your heart in two pieces, especially when you are deeply in love with that person. Love is an essential emotion and has the power to make everything happy and pleasant, but there comes a time when people are abandoned by their loved ones and are deceived, lied, wrong and blamed. My Bring Lost Lover Back Spells are an art of the ancient Chinese dating a century back of this power love potion that has…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. How To Join Illuminati Today For Money In South Africa Call ☎+27782830887 Kuwait Europe Canada United States And Sydney Australia

READ BEFORE PROCEEDING ANY FURTHER - TERMS OF USE AGREEMENT ☎+27782830887☎

The following is the terms of the agreement between the party viewing this site and the entity (LLC D/B/A) that owns joining the Illuminati. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not review any information or obtain any documents from this site so please review these terms carefully: I. This site is not associated with any nationally known political party or fraternal group. The Illuminati name is not, as used on this site, to be associated with any other organization not associated with this website. Any…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. +27784008613 bring back lost love spell caster in usa,uk,uae,kuwait,qatar,england,poland,norway,dubai,london

Most Powerful Revenge Spells That Work for Real Death +27784008613
    Love Spells ,Native healing, Spiritual healer, Magic love spells, lost Love Spells, Traditional healer, Astrology, Spell caster, Marriage spells, Ancient Magic Spells, Attraction Spells, Native Healing, Psychic reader, Binding spells, Magic rings, Success Spells, Achieve Money spells, Barrenness problems, Promotion spells, Divorce spells, court cases, Banishing Spells, Witchcraft, Black magic, Herbalist, Relationship problems, Wicca Love Spell, Secure Lost Lover Spell, Magic love spells, Easy love spells, Luck spells, Charm spells, Native healer, family problems, Best Love Spell, cleansing spells, Binding Love Spell, Black Magic Love Spell, Black Magic Voodoo Spells,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. +27784008613 bring back lost love spell caster in tembisa,ivory park,ebony park,ivory park 3,ivory park 15,phomolong,swazi inn,kaalfontein

Love Spells ,Native healing, Spiritual healer, Magic love spells, lost Love Spells, Traditional healer, Astrology, Spell caster, Marriage spells, Ancient Magic Spells, Attraction Spells, Native Healing, Psychic reader, Binding spells, Magic rings, Success Spells, Achieve Money spells, Barrenness problems, Promotion spells, Divorce spells, court cases, Banishing Spells, Witchcraft, Black magic, Herbalist, Relationship problems, Wicca Love Spell, Secure Lost Lover Spell, Magic love spells, Easy love spells, Luck spells, Charm spells, Native healer, family problems, Best Love Spell, cleansing spells, Binding Love Spell, Black Magic Love Spell, Black Magic Voodoo Spells,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. +27784008613 bring back lost love spell caster in sunnyside,arcadia,gezina,eastwood,eastcliff,hillcrest,lynnwood,queenswood,annlin,muckleneu

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. +27784008613 bring back lost love spell caster in laudium,wierdapark,olivine,kyalami,eldo glen,eldo view,erasmia,sunderland

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Render on iPhone XR

I’ve tried rendering two different videos on an iPhone XR with IOS 15.3 using photos and videos taken on the same iPhone and every time it’s errored out with an unable to render error. I did manage to get it to render on my MacBook.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add a frame rate repair feature using optical flow

I came here to see if anyone had requested introducing optical flow to fix frame rate issues that sometimes occur when capturing to mobile devices...especially when shooting 4K video. For the most part, my Galaxy S21 can record smooth 30fps video clips at 4K, but I do still get a frames that double up when I step through them on the timeline.

If "optical flow" is too processing intense for mobile phones, I'd love to see it as an option in Premiere Pro and After Effects that can simply get enabled on any imported clip. It needs to happen ahead…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please fix the pixelated color glitch in exports

Pixelated color glitch in export. iPhone 11 promax. iOS 14.6

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 391 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

176 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. exporting issues

I Cannot Export my edited work neither on a hard drive or online.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base