Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Render error in my tablet

i edited my 4k go pro footages with Adobe rush app that completely good but the issue came when i started rendering my video into 4K 30fps that cause error. that will be more dissappointing. i mean i have taken adobe rush subscription only for rendering my 4k footages but this thing take me no where. waste of time and money. very dissapointed with adobe

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. your metaphor for a Rush Project file is crazy... where is it... it's not on the Cloud?

your metaphor for a Rush Project file is crazy... where is it... it's not on the Cloud? Why not point to it and be transparent? Makes sharing and collaborations so much easier.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Local and Instagram file naming should be the same but with _instagram

We should be able to name the instagram file to match the local file but we can't, it just names it 'sequence'

there is no way of naming the instagram file, only the local file,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Export issue

After exporting videos on Android app they will be lagging and also, videos will not play after a certain amount of time as in they will freeze but audio will still play
    I cant even scrub through finished videos, it just resets back to the part of the video it freezes at.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 我想知我按分享時,只得白面出現,並冇什麽我選,也不能存在我電腦中,如何是好?

我想知我按分享時,只得白面出現,並冇什麽我選,也不能存在我電腦中,如何是好?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. POWERFUL LOST LOVE SPELLS TO RETURN LOST LOVER IMMEDIATELY IN New Zealand- Zambia -Zimbabwe -Botswana -Lesotho-UAE

Love spells that work fast cell +27631229624 POWERFUL LOST LOVE SPELLS TO RETURN LOST LOVER IMMEDIATELY IN New Zealand- Zambia -Zimbabwe -Botswana -Lesotho-UAE
    Love spells to fix love problems, lost love spells to get back with an ex lover, love spells to chase away love rivals & love spells to protect your relationship from outside interference. Use love spells to banish all people who want to take away your lover, love spells to banish all who are jealous of your relationship and love spells to repel all curses against your love life. Consult with the Native Spell Healer .Lost love…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. POWERFUL LOST LOVE SPELLS TO RETURN LOST LOVER IMMEDIATELY IN New Zealand- Zambia -Zimbabwe -Botswana -Lesotho-UAE

Love spells that work fast cell +27631229624 POWERFUL LOST LOVE SPELLS TO RETURN LOST LOVER IMMEDIATELY IN New Zealand- Zambia -Zimbabwe -Botswana -Lesotho-UAE
    Love spells to fix love problems, lost love spells to get back with an ex lover, love spells to chase away love rivals & love spells to protect your relationship from outside interference. Use love spells to banish all people who want to take away your lover, love spells to banish all who are jealous of your relationship and love spells to repel all curses against your love life. Consult with the Native Spell Healer .Lost love…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I created a video vertical, now want square...how to save that file and then work with duplicate to create new format.

Usually, like in INdesign, I can save a project in its existing name, or rename it to do other things with it. I have created a video in vert format, and now want to try a square format. Can I save the initial project and do a Save as to create the base for the square format?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. export or create a single frame picture within editor. Need this for YouTube thumbnails or to hold on an image I like at the end of a video.

I want to be able to create thumbnails for Youtube from a video I am editing in Rush. I also want to create a still which I can then focus on at the end of a section. Such as a facial expression. How on earth do I create a thumbnail for a video I want to export to YouTube.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I need my money back if I can’t export my projects unable to render even tho it’s a new iPad with lots of memory still availabe

I need my money back if I can’t export my projects unable to render even tho it’s a new iPad with lots of memory still availabe

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Stop blocking my PREMIUM subscription!!! Horrible

I’ve paid for a PREMIUM subscription and can’t export my projects. So annoying. Definitely want my money back!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Audio Repeating

Upon exporting a finished project, the audio of the video appears to repeat in the last 0.5-1 second of the video. It does not appear this way when in the editing interface of the Rush iOS app, only when exported.

However, I noticed when editing the videos shorter to only include the final part of an exported Rush video within the iPhone native editor, the repeating audio does not appear, which is very weird since I am not cutting it out when trimming down the original video.

Any help would be great! I tried to upload the videos but the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please, add H265 for export

The H265 format is much more efficient and light. Add it as an option in the export menu. Thanks.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Export error

On Android 12.
    Exporting in background fails.
    Successful exports appear in gallery with 0.00 timestamp. They play fine in gallery, but cannot be uploaded to social channels as it thinks there is no video.
    Only noticed this error since there was a software update

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Meu video não exporta

Não consigo exportar meu vídeo que já está pronto

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Says I don't have premium after buying premium

After buying premium, everytime I go to export it just populates a blank window and implies I haven't bought premium which I did. What a joke and a waste of time, I will be refunding.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make a share on mail and download to dropbox funktion

There is filter flaws in the downloads... Let people dowloadits to the drop as an edit file, from the ipad to the pc

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base