Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How'bout Offering Software that Actually Works?

Adobe Rush is extremely buggy and glitchy. Projects are slow to update from the cloud and frequently do not fully materialize on my phone; although they show up on the home screen, the sequences fail to load fully when trying access them for editing. These are small files - less than 30 seconds and no audio. Yet the software seems completely incapable of processing them. Very disappointing.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Consistent rendering finished projects and loading projects

I am absolutely sick to death of completing something and then not being able to export it due to this daft error. Maybe 1 in 10 edits I make actually render, for now I have been stuck screen recording what I’ve done, cropping it and taking it over to iMovie to be able to export it which is sacrificing a lot of quality but I have to get the work done. The app is great but please ******* fix this problem it is ridiculous.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. export

I upgraded my subscription and it STILL will not let me export a 4th time. It has been 48 hours since I paid to upgrade and I need to export for a project ASAP

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Unable to upload to YouTube on iOS

I tried to export my video but there is write that google doesn’t agree with premiere rush and don’t let me post my video on youtube.
    In addition, I spend two export on the three which are free, on only one video because it doesn’t work; please respond quickly !

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. file went export fail ?

export save to please. Movie file

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Quicktime MOV Issue during Export and Editing Playback

Screen recordings from Quicktime (.mov files) are not working correctly with the latest update of Premiere Rush (1.5.20). During editing, artifacts and jumpy playback will appear and the video will have major artifacts at the beginning of cuts after export (have tried multiple export settings with the same result. Screen recording from other software saved as .MP4 shows no issues.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please can we have multiple exports, and ability to export and work on another project

I am new to Rush, but I am bored waiting for projects to be exported in a rather long winded process, and while its exporting I don't seem to be able to work on another project, and have to babysit the current export before I can do anything else, Please fix this

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Adobe Premiere rush crashing

Adobe premiere rush always crashes when I try to export a file, or use some of the sample media. Please fix this issue adobe the software is practically useless to me now.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Cannot download my new videos I make on rush

Says I have not enough storage and to check settings. However, I have plenty storage.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Fix export issues

Tried to render/export/publish on my dell inspiron 11 3000 series and on my iPhone 8. Bought the subscription and failed, over and over and over to render the video. Removed my titles to try and render, worked until I got to the publishing part. Lengthy and a headache. Error message reading "Could not export to photo library. Try again later. ??? That tells me a lot. -_- Try again later and wait another 45 minutes just to find out it didn't work.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Export Video in lower youtube quality

Maybe there is a way to do this, but I have been unable to find it.

I'm making a slideshow video, so I am only using still images. However, I made all my images in 1280 x 720 quality, and there are now huge black bars on the side of every image.

The ability to apply the zoom effect on everything would fix this problem as well, but I would also like the ability to just export a smaller video without the black bars everywhere.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add function to move project from one account to an another.

I have previously had a school account and have many projects in Premiere Rush. Now that I am about to close the school account and I would like to move all the projects over to my private account. But this does not seem to work.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ppt to video

I need to convert ppt in to video for YouTube

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base