Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Give option to explicitly choose a GPU for rendering.

Have an option in preferences where you can explicitly choose which GPU to use for rendering, much like the performance option in Lightroom.
    Especially useful with mobile workstations.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 어플에서 렌더링

어플에서 렌더링하면 오래걸리고 중간에 꺼지고...
    그걸 다 기다리고나면 또 내보내기가 안됩니다.
    계속 유튜브에 게시할 수 없다고 뜨고 다른 어플들도 내보내기 안되고 카메라롤에는 내보내기 후에나 저장되니
    어떻게 하라는 걸까요...?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Cannot export to facebook personal page

I manage three pages from my Facebook personal account. However, I cannot export to my personal page. I have to select one of the other three pages I manage.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. estimated file size does not corresponds

Hello,
    In last version of adobe premiere rush (1.1.0) on windows 10, In the export mode the estimated file size is strange :
    - my original video file is : 1,13 Go for a duration time of 2h13 minutes.
    - My cut made with adobe premiere Rush is of 1.16 Go for 0h22 minutes ! It is too much heavy if we consider the duration time !
    I suppose it is a bug ?
    Please help solve this problem.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Export problems

I had my phone opened all night and it still havent finish uploading 1 min video.. something might be wrong

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bug Report - Cloud Saving Issue

I recently had an issue with my harddrive and currently have lost a lot of my files (waiting to see if a friend can get them back). This means I also lost all of my exported videos from Rush. However since everything is backed up to the cloud, I thought "Oh I can just open the program and export them all again". This worked for the majority of them BUT a couple of my projects that I tried to download when I opened weren't the finished exported edits. They were in a state of many previous edits or not even…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Free trial with 3 export available. Twice it failed to export so ended up with only 1 actually! rendering ok . Sorry but i’am disappointed

Free trial with 3 sharing available. After successfully rendered the video at publishing twice failed and never closed or lost internet connection...ended up with only 1 more sharing available . Sorry i’am disappointed

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. cut

Ist es möglich, ein fertig erstelltes Video in unterschiedliche Längen für WhatsApp Status (30sek.) Instagram (15sec.) etc zu schneiden - in kleinen Portionen? Ähnlich wie CutStory

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. It wont render

I have a 2018 iPad Pro 11. It wont render att all it just crashes. It stopps when its alfway finishen. Very disapointed. I tried rendering on my computer instead bit my Project would not even launch in primere PRO. I tried rush on PC and after a While my project finally opened. After resyncing the project, i rendered it on pc and all sound effects where gone. Now I am really mad. Please fix this. I tried and I tried for hours but noting worked. Please inform me when this is getting fixed

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow inclusion of timelapse video

I used PS to make a timelapse from stills and then included it in a Rush project. It plays perfectly right up until I export it. Then it jitters and is covered in thin pink lines. I've now wasted all the time I put into making this audiovisual presentation. I used up all 3 free trials trying to sort this out. I've attached the final version so that you can try to figure out how to improve things. I've used this same technique (incl timelapse in a project) with other software and not had a problem.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please add the ability to upload to more than one YouTube account/channel…

I need the ability to upload to more than one YouTube account and adding in credentials for every account takes too long… If you could give us the option for multiple accounts to upload to and then a tic box to select from... that would be great! ...then I wouldn’t have to enter the credentials each time for each channel… This would save us lots of time uploading to multiple YouTube accounts daily.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Problems converting FPS and crashes ALOT on my XS max

Crashes all the time and my FPS can’t be converted and ends up blacking out the clip, also problems going to rush on my Mac as al the clips are red and inaccessible

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I cant export my video and i dont know what's wrong. I used adobe for IOS

I cant export my video and i dont know what's wrong. I used adobe for IOS

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Export only the visible layer

When you have multiple layers and their lenght is longer then the visible one, the Premiere Rush will still export the whole thing, and have a black screen with no audio after the visible layer ends.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Exporting AVHCD always renders badly? why?

I shoot on sony and using rush it never renders on export? help?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Anamorphic cropping please

I have a 18mm moment lens and I want to crop and out my video to 235:1 thx

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Needs the Ability to publish to IG TV and not just Instagram.

This will give room for longer videos, and publishing from within Rush instead of the need to send a video to a phone to publish.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bad Rendering on MBP

Bad rendering for first minute or so...just shows colored triangles. Tried twice...one more try...I'll wait for your feedback.. It's too bad..it's a nice program.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base