Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. amount of 'exporting' files

As I'm aware, there is a limited amount of times you can export/ save a file on Adobe premiere rush cc, the maximum amount is 3.I myself feel like this is too little and there should be more. is there a possibility of changing this so there isn't a limit? Plus there are very limited resources on the free version so I feel this is unfair to only give the people who use it, 3 times to export a file they've made. Like a lot of people, I don't have the money to buy premium. Thank you very much for…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Crashing

This app has now been down for a couple of days . I am trying to export my work and it keeps shutting down after I try export. The amount that I am paying for this software it should have been fixed by now

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Speed up rendering/exporting in Premiere Rush 1.1.0

Takes over 2 hours on a MBP 2011 quad core i7 w/16GB of RAM to render/export a >6 min project with video files recorded at 1080P @ 60fps and render matches recording quality.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add saving to camera roll

I would RELLY LOVE IT IF YOU WHERE ABLE TO ADD THIS TO CAMERA ROLL

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Sort out the exporting rendering. Little wonder Hollywood blockbusters are years in the making! Nearly 10 hours for 30 minutes video!!!!!

Sort out the exporting rendering. Little wonder Hollywood blockbusters are years in the making! Nearly 10 hours for 30 minutes video!!!!!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Automatic inta tv format - we need this

Automatic inta tv format - we need this

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Problem when rendering

Not working for me at stage of sharing. It stays freeze and never finish the process. Even more, seems that freezes in the beginning

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Fix the export

I did a a basic cut with cross dissolve transition and the end result can be seen from the attatchment.

This happened three times in a row, always with completely new imports, and it also took away my three free exports.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I have edited by giving so much of time but its not exporting to my gallery i am very disappointed regarding this its useless software ever

I have edited by giving so much of time but its not exporting to my gallery i am very disappointed regarding this its useless software i have ever seen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Queue multiple exports

I want to be able to queue multiple exports so that I can set-and-forget - going to sleep knowing that all the videos I need will be rendered when I wake up. The option to queue to Adobe Media Encoder will also be a bonus.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 動画の速度をゆっくりさせたい

速度を早める、遅めるなど出来るようにしたいです。
    日本文での返信待っております。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. To be able to split videos when exported

• I've made some sort of Template to work on videos that will be exported to Google Maps. I just change the photos (up to 30 seconds long)
    • If I want to export the same video to IG Stores its lenght shoud be reduced to 15 seconds
    • What I mean is to keep working on the same Template and to have the option to Split it in 15 seconds videos
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Auto cut in 15s parts when exporting to Instagram stories

We need the ability to have exported slices of the video to br shared later in instragram stories

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Use Youtube Export Pre-sets

Ideally, Rush would pull the publish pre-sets from my Youtube channel (tags, description, publish state of private, etc.). But if that can't be done, please save my presets in Rush.

I have to manually copy and paste my tags and set the publish state to private everytime.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Exporting is too long.

An 8sec clip took 2mins whereas other editing apps took only a few seconds for the exact same clip.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Problems

I already buy and upgrade to export and it says i reach my limit

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. App breaks in last export

You get 3 free exports. I used two, they worked perfectly, I was super happy! But on the third one, which I put a lot of time into, it said that it had “trouble” exporting it to the camera roll, and to try again. Well, once you’ve used your exports, you can’t try again. I was cheated out of my third, and I’m honestly just going to buy a better program to do it now. Sorry Adobe, your plot failed. Price it cheaper, and I’ll buy it. And offer a one time price.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Give option to explicitly choose a GPU for rendering.

Have an option in preferences where you can explicitly choose which GPU to use for rendering, much like the performance option in Lightroom.
    Especially useful with mobile workstations.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base