Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. In mobile add the ability to export/save to a Micro SD card rather than the phone's internal storage only. I am using a Samsung Galaxy S8+

Since my phone has limited internal storage and therefore cannot export and share a project there please add the ability to export and share it to a Micro SD card.I am using the free mobile version
    . This limitation, eeespecially when combined with lack of features on the mobile version I am using, pprevents me from being able to use Rush and furthermore consider paying for the paid mobile version.Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I had a 14 minute video that took 45 minutes to render but errored out at 45 minutes and now file is unplayable

Offer more assistance when Adobe Rush has an error. Especially during finalization steps when the video is rendering. It took a very long time for my 14 minute video to go through the finalization steps and then it errored out after 45 minutes and didn't offer any help or explanation for it. I have no idea what went wrong. The file that it saved to the folder says it's unplayable. This is extremely disappointing at best.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Save File to Open In A Program That Works

Since you can't get the Export to work can you get someone to program the option to save the file so we can open it in Premiere or AfterEffects, programs created back when people knew what they were doing?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Make it stop glitching!

Make it stop glitching!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Detail settings for exporting

More preferences for export settings
    Egg; bitrate, for select

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I can’t export my video to YouTube

I am working on an iPad Pro and cannot export, nor to I see the option to. Only facebook and a few other social media sites. How do I get this function to work? Do I need to upgrade? Thanks for any help.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. As of Aug 21 Premier Rush Beta Version will no longer export projects.

Premier Rush Beta Version will no longer export projects.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Bug fix

I have plenty of space yet I keep getting a message that I cannot export. Others have complained. Please fix.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. By making it possible to export without crashing or distorted audio

Would be nice if the program actually worked!

After the App on my iPad crashed several times during export of my project (There is plenty of space on the iPad and I've tried all of the different export settings) I turned to my Macbook. But suddenly the sound is distorted - and some of the clips are in a kind of slowmotion. 

I've tried all of the above tips. Please help - it's quite a problem for an App you pay quite an amount for each month. After using it for a month or to the overall impression is that…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Faster Rendering time

Most times it takes forever for the edited videos to get rendered and saved and sometimes it just hangs. It gets quite frustrating because at the end of the day I abandon the app and go for lesser apps because I can’t export the video I had worked on for hours. Your app is great and all, you just have to fix that one things which is the most important. It gets really frustrating. You are loosing a lot of potential app users because of this problem. FIX IT!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Fake upgrades😡

I payed for this app 3different times and it gave me access once each time, once I render my video close the app and come back the next day.. no upgrade whatsoever. I have to buy it again and again just to use everything I need wtf.. and it still tells me “you’re upgrade will renew next month” like if I have it already but don’t.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Não há sincronização entre o app e o computador

Não consigo exportar do note para o app do meu celular.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. ストレージの不具合

cc上から全ての動画ファイルを削除しても、アカウントのストレージ空き状況が変化しません。

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Enable 4k rendering

Please enable 4k rendering if the source video is 4k.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Cannot export video premier crashes

Adobe Premier crashes everytime I attempt to export a video...iPad 11” Pro

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Mid-level, low use plan

Please have an option between the free/starter version which limits to 3 exports total and the regular plan of $10 per month. I'm tired of all the subscriptions (not only Adobe) for stuff I don't use that regularly. A mid-level "silver" option would be appreciated.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. premier rush doesnt sync my projects from mobile to desktop and desktop doesnt export projects.

i purchased premier rush through apple but my projects do not sync on desktop and my desktop app does not sync projects or export projects even though both apps on mobile and desktop are connected with same account and internet. upon contacting chat team i was adviced to ask with apple as adobe cant help me with issues on their apps.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. MY VIDEO WON'T EXPORT

MY VIDEO WON'T EXPORT

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base