Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Buggy Export: Broken with different framerate from source

If I export a file with a framerate that differs from what my camera produced, the resulting file is garbage.
    E.g.: 59.94fps to 24fps.

This should really be fixed.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Create an option in video publish settings to set published videos to public instead of only private for Behance.

When I publish videos to Behance it automatically sets the video to private. An option to have the video publish to public would be ideal.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow inclusion of timelapse video

I used PS to make a timelapse from stills and then included it in a Rush project. It plays perfectly right up until I export it. Then it jitters and is covered in thin pink lines. I've now wasted all the time I put into making this audiovisual presentation. I used up all 3 free trials trying to sort this out. I've attached the final version so that you can try to figure out how to improve things. I've used this same technique (incl timelapse in a project) with other software and not had a problem.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. DCI 4K Sharing option

Add custom sizes or DCI 4K sharing option. Currently DCI 4K footage is exported reduced to UHD 4K in a letterbox format with black lines at the top and bottom.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Package all footage

I'd love a way to package my Rush file, like Phosohop, Illustrator or InDesign does. The result in a folder with in it a copy of the Rush file, a video folder with all used footage, an audio folder with all used footage, and a titles folder (in case external templates were used). That way I'd have a proper way to store and backup files, share it with others without having missing footage when rendering, etc.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Lower res outputs

Note you can film 540 but not edit or export.

Looking to produce to corporate networks where file size and bandwidth is limited.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Queue multiple exports

I want to be able to queue multiple exports so that I can set-and-forget - going to sleep knowing that all the videos I need will be rendered when I wake up. The option to queue to Adobe Media Encoder will also be a bonus.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Adjustable bitrates for export of videos

Rather than just 3 options for quality, it would be nice to be able to manually enter (or with sliders) choose higher bitrates. The 4K output option created a 20mbps file. Not good enough, IMHO.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. There is a bug when trying to render a sequence that includes Mogrts on an iPhone Xs

There is a bug when trying to export a sequence from Rush that included Mogrts on an iPhone 10s Max. The export process freezes and the app crashes.
    Removing the Mogrts allows allows the export to complete successfully.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When an error happens, perhaps tell us what the error is? I got an error uploading to Youtube, no idea what it is, or how to fix

Error message to Youtub with no explainatoin. Its a pig with memory, maybe that's why it crashed, no matter what I tried to get it to go to Youtube. its easier to post the local render file.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Change the resolution

When posting to Instagram feed, my video is being cut and missing out the bottom half as I cannot change the resolution to fit the Instagram settings. The only way I can keep the correct resolution size is by sending the video back to premier pro and reformatting the size which defeats the whole point of mobile editing in the first place... I want to be able to shoot, edit and post start to finish on my phone

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. レンダリングが終わりません。

レンダリング中、毎回同じ場所で止まります。
    1時間くらい待ったけど変化がありません。

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Monetization on by default when publishing

I really want Rush to be a one stop solution for publishing a video, but right now - monetizatoin is turned off by default, which means I need to go back to Youtube to turn it on anyway - so no time is saved.

Ideally you'd use all the defaults set on the Youtube platform.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. You

It’s great if there is tools to edit pictures for examples transparency rate fill, and tools eraser and liars.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Render Unsuccessful on 1st output

‘Unable to render successfully’ pop up when I was trying my 1st output.

I have spent a lot of time in edittind. What should I do?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Estoy muy enojado porque tras finalizar el proceso de renderizacion el vídeo no se guardó >:V

Mejorar este problema para evitar que siga sucediendo,agregar más animaciones y mejorar los efectos de video.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Facebook Share: Page Options for Social Media Managers

The Share section, under Facebook: Pages, the Pages dropdown menu only allows for 25 pages to choose from. For social media managers who may be handling multiple client accounts with potentially hundreds of pages to choose from, this option doesn't work for us. Is there a way to increase or remove the dropdown menu count max, or allow ALL signed-in managed Facebook pages to show?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base