Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Collaboration in Adobe Rush

PLEASE make it possible to share Adobe Rush projects across Adobe accounts.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Can not export my video. Help me please! I’m disperate 😩

It is terrible! I’m loosing a lot of my time trying to get my video 30 min long from this app! I had 1 year subscription and I put so much afford to create this video: Help me please.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I have a video that is 1.4 gigs and I’ve tried to ask 47 times the app keeps crashing

I have a video that’s 1.4 gigs I’ve tried to export it seven times in the app keeps crashing at 67% I deleted videos in my camera roll I’ve restarted my phone twice and close the app multiple times still no change

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Export segments of video option- not the whole video

Allow me to set a start and end point, and export only that part of the video.. I may want to only share different segments with different people

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Export to personal file

I would like a simple export to my file. I don’t necessairely need to export on web app, YouTube, Facebook, etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Stop crashing when i try to render a project

The basic idea is for the app to work like it's supposed to

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow to publish reels or stories

You should allow to publish reels or stories to Youtube, Instagram and Facebook

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. rush should send only the data necessary to complete the project to the cloud

instead of uploading the full videos to the cloud rush should pre-edit the files and send only the data necessary to complete the project. Also, i think multiple people have suggested this before but if working off of a desktop or a device capable of doing this it should not need to upload anything if the export is only being saved locally. The amount of time it takes to upload decent sized files that only a simple cropping of data was necessary is astronomical....

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The option to save on 21:9 aspect ratio

I would love to have options for aspects aspect ratio of 21:9

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Crash when rendering 4k

My app crashes when rendering videos in 4K

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow Me To Edit Videos While Exporting

With the advancement of technology, it would be beneficial to be able to continue editing OTHER videos during the export process. I waste so much time just waiting for a video to finish exporting to go back and edit.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hasil export vidio setelah diedit, di menit ke 15 gambarnya jadi patah-patah, tolong diperbaiki,, terus style textnya sangat terbatas, efect

Tolong dibuat lebih bagus lagi proses exporting vidionya, biar tidak mengecwakan, karna sudah lama proses editingnya, hasilnya tidak sesuai expectasi

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. "An Error Occurred" when trying to publish video to YouTube

When trying to publish YouTube video through Adobe Rush, it says an error occurred without explanation. I checked and it is not a WiFi issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Choose where to export videos

It would be great for professionals if we could choose where we want to export our edited videos. Like when we click share, then hit the export button, instead of just immediately putting it to camera roll, for iPads that allow USB-C/thunderbolt data transfers, we should be able to click the export button, then a menu comes up on where we can save it, to either the Files app, which then we can save it to an external HDD if we so choose, or the photos app, or any other social media app for direct exportation and uploading.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. East Africa's Ssd Chemical Solution Call+27839746943 In Kampala, Juba, Nairobi, Mombasa,Dar El Salam, Zambia, Rwanda, Congo, Ethiopia. UGAND

East Africa's Ssd Chemical Solution Call+27839746943 In Kampala, Juba, Nairobi, Mombasa,Dar El Salam, Zambia, Rwanda, Congo, Ethiopia.
    UGANDA CALL FROM Entebbe, Gulu, Arua, Lira, Aringa, Adjumani, Nimuli, Pakwatch, Oyeyu, Masaka, Mbarara, Kabale, Lyantonde, Mutukula, Kasese, Fort Portal, Hoima,Arua, Jinja, Mbale
    SOUTH SUDAN JOIN FROM Juba, Central Equatoria--Winejok, Northern Bahr al Ghazal--Yei, Central Equatoria--Malakal, Upper Nile--Wau, Western Bahr al Ghazal--Kuacjok, Warrap--Pajok.
    KENYA JOIN IN Nairobi, Nairobi Area-Mombasa, Mombasa-Ruiru, Kiambu-Kikuyu, Kiambu-Nakuru, Nakuru-Eldoret, Uasin Gishu-Kisumu, Kisumu-Thika, Nairobi Area-Limuru, Kiambu-Malindi, Kilifi.
    TANZANIA JOIN FROM Dar es Salaam,Dar es Salaam-Mwanza,Mwanza-Arusha,Arusha-Dodoma,Dodoma-Mbeya,Mbeya-Morogoro,Morogoro-Tanga,Tanga-Kahama,Shinyanga--Tabora,Tabora-Zanzibar City,Zanzibar West-Kigoma,Kigoma-Sumbawanga,Rukwa.
    OTHER PLACE INCLUDE Kigali Rwanda, Kinshasha Congo,Addis Ababa Ethiopia, Asmara Eritrea, Alexandria Egypt,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please add External Mouse Support

At the current state of android and Adobe Rush, the matter of fact is that it cannot scroll down with A Physical Mouse. The App also getting denser and denser so to be productive and fast doing it...

I really think that it's about time that we'll get a freaking total mouse support with the addition of supporting multiple button hotkey arrangement. I happen to be G700s, which has 13 buttons that could be dedicated to working much faster on my Android Adobe Rush.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 45 46
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base