Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Collaboration in Adobe Rush

PLEASE make it possible to share Adobe Rush projects across Adobe accounts.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please, add H265 for export

The H265 format is much more efficient and light. Add it as an option in the export menu. Thanks.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 388 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

175 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. make save work ...

I just finished over an 1 1/2 hours of hard editing, then closed the project to save, no errors just like all others. It did not save... immediate reopen of project just closed was the orignial import of files only (all work since creation of project was NOT SAVED ... none of it. I can no longer use this application as I cannot play the "am I lucky" game with the hours it takes to do this.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Your App is terrible. Has a bug.

Hi I'm writing cause I'm a premium member and I pay for this monthly and I'm very very upset & disappointed. I relie on this app for my channel & work and I really need this bug fixed asap. I've written you guys a month ago and still no fix on this bug you have on this app. I have Videos that I made and it won't export it keeps crashing and I have plenty of space left of storage on my iOS device. I'm really annoyed and it's definitely unprofessional for you not to respond to these fixes or…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Program düzgün çalışmıyor

Programdaki kasılmalar düzeltilmeli. cihazımın hafızasını komple boşalttım sorun devam ediyor dışa aktarımda da problem yaşanıyor

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. In/out points

I would like to be able to set in/out points to export clips from a sequence

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Fix the entire thing

The app fails to export and says I have no room on my phone when I have tons of space left. The app constantly fails to upload to youtube. The app constantly says error in string “converion”, which is a typo in the app on top of all the other errors. I am constantly told to upgrade even though I already have and I have to restore my purchase every time I try to make a video. It used to be able to export to camera roll and then I could open the video on Icloud from my computer and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please Help.. Urgent

I am Melle and my partner is Haley Westco. We’ve both paid for this app and we’ve spent hundreds of hours shooting and editing our videos. When we go to download our videos they are ALWAYS glitchy. Does this happen to anyone else? Is there something that both of us are doing wrong that is causing this problem on all of our videos? We’ve contacted the app and nobody is replying to us. We would both like a refund. How can we get that and is there a recommendation for another app that we can actually use? Or should we…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. How turn on save to cloud?

I read these directions for setting save to cloud:
    -- + button > Add Media
    -- lower-left corner > “Sync with Creative Cloud”

But I do not see this option in my version.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Video exporting

Speed up exporting time - I have been working on trying to export my video for the last 2 days now. I cleaned up my computer reinstalled the program, restarted my computer and updated it and it still is slow as malasis
    My video is less than 20 minutes long

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Online Powerful astrologer spells caster in United state & UK to bring lost love back in (12hrs) call +27634599132 Worldwide.

Online Powerful astrologer spells caster in United state & UK to bring lost love back in (12hrs) call +27634599132 Worldwide. I help couples/( people) with all love spells, Am professional
    love Spell Caster to bring back lost lovers and solve your love problems, this is done internationally to help people in all countries.
    I do love spell to help people suffering with love problems all world wide . bringing back lost lovers is simple and quick -call +27634599132 .I can also help you online if your not in south Africa and also if you can't move long distances or you…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. SEGNALAZIONE ERRORE

Quando i media vengono modificati nella galleria di iphone (colore, taglio rotazione ecc) è IMPOSSIBILE esportare il progetto.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Video quality gets corrupted after you add graphics + export in 1080p 30fps. Please fix this - thank you!

When I edit a video and add some text graphics to it, the video shows up fine in premiere rush. However, when I try to export the video in 1080p 30fps, the video quality becomes super bright and washed out after the text graphics disappear. This is not a problem if i export with 720p. Please fix!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Short horror film

Editing, directing, camera, lighting, art department, screenwriter, and filmmaking

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Include Spacial Media Metadata Injector for 360 Videos

Include Spacial Media Metadata Injector.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 41 42
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base