Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 312 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

151 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I cant export my videofile

I cant export my videofile from rush. Im paying for this and it doesnt work. The message unable to render appears!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Rush crashes during export on iOS

I just spent an hour editing a video for a potential employer and now rush crashes every time I attempt to export it. Looks like I’ll have to redo it with i movie. Very disappointed...

247 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

67 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Resolution option facepalm

Everything about editing tools is better than any other app. There's 1 thing that make this app make it a huge turn down.. It's the export resolution option. Original file is in 480p and edited to 22sec video and the final product cost me 14mb in 720p only option which is bigger than the original 1min vid. It's okay to make other app as reference, take kinemaster they can lower the bit rate or decibel, many resolutions and export size. I'm premier pro user on PC. The only option my friend and myself select YouTube export quality. Most of people…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Project file export

We could start the editing on our way, share the export file with the computer and continue editing. We want to be able to export the project (PRPROJ)

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ability to export cut clips separately

I would like to be able to take a long clip and cut it into sections and export each section (clip) separately without deleting all the other needed clips.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Video exporting

Speed up exporting time - I have been working on trying to export my video for the last 2 days now. I cleaned up my computer reinstalled the program, restarted my computer and updated it and it still is slow as malasis
    My video is less than 20 minutes long

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Cloud based project share and collaboration

Was really hoping Rush would allow a community based share, edit, collaboration on the actual projects. Not having to fulling render a video and share.
    Game changers if we could establish a project on the phone with phone video. The project is pushed to the cloud and assigned collaborators could be working on editing and producing the video while others are traveling. It’s already cloud based with one person between phone and desktop, by more like acrobate where you can share editable projects

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow 3 free exports per month

Please allow 3 free exports per month. This would be commercially sensible and prevent former Adobe Clip users to grow a displeasure with the Adobe brand.

139 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Export from Rush to Vimeo

I would like to be able to export and share videos to Vimeo. Thanks.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Choose what frame to be saved as preview image

Choose what frame to be saved as preview image when exporting to camera roll.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Glitch on export!!!

Bad export. Should be able to share to messages app or email. Not just social media. Nice feature export to camera roll.

Glitch is killing this program. Makes it unuseable. Ive tried everything. Even changing the video, moving the video, 1080, or 720p doesn’t make a difference. Glitch on export. Video recorded via an iPhone 11, glitch does not show up in timeline but does show up on export. Glitch on export. Video recorded via an iPhone 11, glitch does not show up in timeline but does show up on export.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In Progress  ·  1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Render and Ken Burn effect

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FIX THIS RENDER

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Cannot render video - Intel I7 9750-16mb Ram - 512ssd - Win 10PRO - Nvidia GTX1650

Stuck on rendering for hours
    Task manager says it's not responding but using a ton of memory
    Need videos to upload for business

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Export project to SD card

Have an option in preferences or at export window to manually select export location eg sd card when working on mobile devices, as a lot of apps can only be installed to the phones internal memory and is more likely to have storage exceeded with no way to easily increase capacity.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Problem with export

I can’t export my project. My idea is that we need a App ready to use!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Buggy exported video

Exported videos are buggy. They lag and every now and then there is a black screen for the fraction of a second but long enough to definitely notice.
    Also, exporting takes ages.

OnePlus 7T
    Android 10 (OxygenOs 10 Open Beta 9)
    App version 1.5.45.1027

Video looks fine in the preview

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 33 34
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base