Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Rush crashes during export on iOS

I just spent an hour editing a video for a potential employer and now rush crashes every time I attempt to export it. Looks like I’ll have to redo it with i movie. Very disappointed...

59 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

26 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 395 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

79 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow 3 free exports per month

Please allow 3 free exports per month. This would be commercially sensible and prevent former Adobe Clip users to grow a displeasure with the Adobe brand.

16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 30 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Sharing Rush Projects

For collaboration work, I would need to share the Rush Project. Right now I need to collect the project file, the graphic elements, the Audiofiles and the Video files and copy all of it to a folder and share this folder.

37 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Crash

The app crashes every time I try to export or delete something that I don’t need in the app of rush.So I advise you look into it and make sure that there isn’t any problems.I also crash a lot when I try to add media to a video so please fix this.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Deal iwith the update issue in Rush, Used trial version, then paid 9.99 for upgrade and it still says I reached my export limit

Deal iwith the update issue in Rush, Used trial version, then paid 9.99 for upgrade and it still says I reached my export limit , when I click upgrade it says I already have, yet then goes right back to red banner that I have reached my limit. Spent alost two hours with two levels of chat support, uninstalled installed, only to still have the problem

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Share to WhatsApp

WHATSAPP VIA RUSH!!!!! PLS!!!!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Free plan shouldn’t be limited by 3 exports.

The free plan shouldn’t be limited by 3 exports. Should be limited on tools or even the quality exportation. I also think the paid plan should be cheaper since the app is not as “professional” as the premiere pro version for computer.

59 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. "unable to export, some error occured"

I've used Adobe rush on my pixel 3 XL a number of times successfully. Very useful. However, I went to use it yesterday and no matter how many times I tried, when rendering, it'll get to the same place then stop with the "unable to export, some error occurred".

I tried to export one of the clips that come with the app for the intro, exports fine. I've tried closing and restarting the app, reinstalling the app, nothing!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Export

Every time I go to export a video my file becomes pixelated and any title. It is also pulling from other files that aren’t being used in my video. Please fix this error as it has persisted for several weeks

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The image quality while editing is very good but once I export the video everything is ruined

There is a huge problem I am suffering from while using Adobe Rush
    I upload the photos, I add audio and voice over, and once I export the video the quality of the pictures change and they become so bad.

Could you please improve the option of keeping the original resolution of the photos?

Thank you

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. i cant exporting my video on youtube

i cant exportig my video on youtube

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add animated GIF as a sharing destination.

Allow for multiple options in frame rate, resolution, quality, etc.

44 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Unavailable to upgrade Premiere Rush

Hi, Premiere Rush has limited sharing. I want to upgrade but it said it is not available right now.

Hope I can upgrade to use more Rush feautures.
    Thank you.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make upload to youtube work with 100% upload rate

Upload to YouTube fail most of the time. Fix it.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. At least allow export same resolution as original import - 2K (2560x1440)

I am working with video recorded with AMD's Relive at 2560x1440p 60fps using HEVC but I can't export at the same size. That is such a bummer!

Please at least add like Premier Pro CC has where you keep the project size the same as source including exporting.

This is the only software that I found that accepts HEVC that doesn't cost an arm and a leg for someone like myself just doing it for fun. Premier Pro is too expensive and I couldn't even find out if HEVC worked as it was locked behind a pay wall like this,…

18 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Crashes

Please can you improve the stability of the app. Trying to export a video that I have worked on for a while and put a lot of effort into but I cannot export it because the app just keeps crashing and closes down. Please fix this issue, it’s rather frustrating. Thank you.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base