Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 373 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

174 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Video exporting

Speed up exporting time - I have been working on trying to export my video for the last 2 days now. I cleaned up my computer reinstalled the program, restarted my computer and updated it and it still is slow as malasis
    My video is less than 20 minutes long

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Long

Nếu thêm màn hình ngang sẽ tốt hơn

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. How turn on save to cloud?

I read these directions for setting save to cloud:
    -- + button > Add Media
    -- lower-left corner > “Sync with Creative Cloud”

But I do not see this option in my version.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Support needed for all aspect-ratios in 4K ingest and export

4K videos only in 16:9 aspect are being exported in full 4K.
    4K video in any other aspect (like 1:2.39 or 3:2), gets converted to HD evenion the timeline and during export.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. make save work ...

I just finished over an 1 1/2 hours of hard editing, then closed the project to save, no errors just like all others. It did not save... immediate reopen of project just closed was the orignial import of files only (all work since creation of project was NOT SAVED ... none of it. I can no longer use this application as I cannot play the "am I lucky" game with the hours it takes to do this.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Collaboration in Adobe Rush

PLEASE make it possible to share Adobe Rush projects across Adobe accounts.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Improve Error Detection in Rendering Process

For the past month, I've continually run into issues when exporting on my Windows 10 PC. I wish the Rendering/Exporting Process would detect when it runs into issues and prompt me, endlessly processing.

While Rendering the process just stops with no notification. This causes me to cancel the render, which progresses into a memory leak where the app stops functioning and I have to force close it and eventually restart my PC because Rush is continually utilizing 50-60% of my RAM, even when app has been terminated. Sometimes this has even resulted in my entire PC freezing.

I've tried to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make it stop crashing

Premier is always crashing when i try to export

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Name project before export

Hi Premiere Rush team, I would like to see a feature that allows users to name the exported projects during the export process. I don’t like that the projects appear with the frame rate as the title after it exports. I’m working from my M1 iPad Pro iOS 15+. On my Samsung Galaxy Note 9 the exported files share the same name as the title of the project which is great. I’d like to have that for my iPad Pro as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. REVOIR L EXPORTATION DE FICHIER

IMPOSSIBLE DE PORTER LA VIDEO 3H D ATTENTES PUIS A LA FIN CA BUGG

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Im

I am trying to purchase premium versión to be able to export in 4K

Every time i try to pay adobe Rush app crashes

What can i do?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Use Microsoft OneDrive As A Saving Location

On Windows It Is Easier To Use Microsoft OneDrive because OneDrive comes pre-installed. On Android/iOS it would easily be able to be integrated with the application.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Let me download videos I make straight from my iPad after they’ve been exported

For some odd reason there’s seemingly no option to do this. I’m just trying to finish a project for my film class I don’t want it on my YouTube account or social media’s, let me email it to my teacher how is this not an option

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Show location of combined output

How about finishing application before making g it available.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bug report - Video will not export, app is crashing/ not responding and this "droverlord tab panel-window" shows up when I hover over Rush

Video will not export, app is crashing/ not responding and this "droverlord tab panel-window" shows up when I hover over Rush

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Não está funcionando bem nos últimos dias.

Tem travado bastante, inclusive perdi varios projetos por conta disso.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Export as GIF

Ability to export as high quality GIF from Rush. Right now I have to use several apps to convert the MP4 to a GIF for small 3 second GIFs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 39 40
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base