Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Image/graphic transition options

Would like to be able to have an image/graphic/video pan left to right, top to bottom, slowly zoom in etc over a customizable time such as have an image slowly move from left to right for 4 seconds. Being able to choose the start and end point of those objects would be highly desirable too. Other free software has these basic options built into the software.

5 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fade to White at end (or beginning)

When fading to white, if I’m between two clips, it behaves as expected: first clip goes to white, full white, next clip starts from white and plays.
    But if I put a fade to white at the end of my movie, rush will first fade the movie to white, then, since there’s nothing left (but black ending) will fade again to black.

Doing stories transitions is then overly complicated.

Workaround: create a full white image to which I’d be transitioning… but it’s less than optimal

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add Alpha channel for animation

Add alpha channel compatibility so we ca create our own animations to use in our videos, this opens a wide possibilities to create new and better content, so we can pre produce and create in our computers some animations, and use it whenever we want on the go.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Don’t start with a black frame

A lot of people will be using Rush to post videos to Instagram. Seems like fade in from black is the default, which results in a black preview frame in Instagram. Not ideal.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. You should be able to type in a number for your title size. Your slider bar is bad

How about being able to type in the number. The number is there just just greed out.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Blending modes

Like adobe after effects, premier or photoshop, blending modes for layers

31 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. controllable zoom in/out and pan transitions

there should be zoom in and out transitions and pan transitions that can be customised in terms of the duration and speed just like the current fade to white transition has.

37 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. What is up with this... there is no frame rate change??

You need to include the basic ability to change frame rates.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. flou

Augmenter la puissance du flou

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Visual Effects

Myself and I’m sure many others would love some way of doing some simple effects. Muzzle flashes, weather (rain/snow), and maybe some fire, I think, would all be very awesome basic effects that could be packs that we download. If you wanted to charge for some of them you could, but it’s also hard to get some free effects, so some decent free ones would be very, very, appreciated.

24 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add mask to animate

Would love to add a mask to animate key frames. I would use this to do customizable transactions, titles, or logos . I believe this is one of the things that make your video unique and stand out . I don't want my video to look like everyone else's. Even if it's a simple video.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make mosaic for portrait rights!!!!!!!

Make mosaic for portrait rights!!!!!!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Do animations

I wanna find a new Editing app and I was thinking this but I need animations like in cute cut pro.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I’m a commercial editor/director. I would really like speed changes/pre-set speed ramps.

Have a series of speed ramps that can be dropped on clips. Ramp up, ramp down ramp center

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Simple effects

Simple effects for transitions but also stabilization would Be great! Thanks!

27 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Slow mo and Luts

There need to option to add slow mo and to add luts will be highly welcomed

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Premiere rush programramında fotoğrafı yakınlaştırma ve uzaklaştırma efekti yapamıyoruz

Premiere rush programramında fotoğrafı yakınlaştırma ve uzaklaştırma efekti yapamıyoruz

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base