Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I request to you plz plz plz plz..... Add extra transection option to download

Add all the extra things like trensection, colour filter and more editing tools wheen we need we can download it

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. After Customizing Title Transitions, Save Them To Your Library For Later Usage In New Videos

I do not see how I can save transitions. So let's say I am creating a video for YouTube and I find a Title Transition that I love.... I edit so it has my branded colors. It would be nice to save that to a swatch or library so that way I can use it again in another video without having to edit the colors for each new video.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 3rd video got messed up

I have no idea with 3rd video.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Greenscreen Support

For the slightly more casual than Premiere CC this is going for this would be perfect. It doesn't have to be super complicated either.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. More title options me se tittle download Nhi ho reha hai

More Title se tittle download nhi ho reha hai

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Default transition & Copy and Paste Transitions

We should chose a transition and be able to assign it as default. With Ipad Keyboard we have access to Command, Control, Option Keys.
    Also having to ad each transition individually is so inefficient and innacurate.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Still shoot of a video

Would like to be able to edit a video and get a still shoot to edit then continue the video...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Adding Transitions from Effects panel

When adding transitions into the timeline from the effects panel, You have to click and drag up to add the effect to a specific cut. It would be a lot easier if you could simply click and drag anywhere from the effects panel to add the transition to a specific cut in the timeline.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Visual Effects

On the desdktop version you can put visual effects to your video to make all kinds of stuff it vould be so great to get some of those effects to the moblie version.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Audio Spectrum Tool for Podcast Snippets on Social Media

Currently there are several mediocre and expensive solutions to add audio spectrums to videos created for publishing podcast snippets to social media. There is headliner.app and getaudiogram.com.

The audio spectrum functionality could easily be added to Adobe Rush and it would be super useful to be able to create unlimited snippets or full length podcast episodes

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. feathered masks

I just shot a video to help my children learn how to multiply themselves in a movie. They actually thought I did at first, but that’s a hilarious side bar. Feathered masks (and ability to draw custom shaped masks) would be an amazing addition to this wonderful app.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Poderia haver como animar fotografias para que as fotografias não fiquem estáticas.

Poderia haver como animar fotografias para que as fotografias não fiquem estáticas. Movimentos de zoom, ou até fazer isso de forma automática.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Time Lapse Creator

Give a feature to create timelapse from a set of pictures with kenburns.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Camera tracking

Camera zooming and focusing on an object

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Free draw beizer

People used this on premiere pro why not add free draw beizer

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Top 5 Things We Need In Rush CC

WE NEED FAST AND SLOW DURATION
    I Having been using rush cc for 2 months and it’s very good i love it and i’m going to keep using it but this app has been out for so long and they need to stop playing games and give us
    1. Fast And Slow Durration
    2. Greenscreen Effects
    3. Being Able To Zoom In And Out While The Video Is Playing
    4. Better Quality
    5. More Transitions
    Vote So They See This..Oh And Subscribe To “Drizzymar” On Youtube..

35 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Make mobile able to edit the affects of videos

You cant rotate/ just edit the effects of clips please add this

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add Progress Bar (bottom) with ability to choose bar colours

The ability to add a video progress bar to the bottom of a video would be fantastic. This is very helpful for people who click on a video during their commute or in a short space of downtime. It keeps them engaged if they know something will be quick. GaryV does this in all of his Social Media videos.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Landscape

Please Landscape For iPhone Like My Adobe Premiere Pro It Will Improve it I’m using adobe for 3 years please put landscape mode for iPhone
    Please

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base