Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Curvilinear trajectory of movement in Pan and Zoom

I would like this function to be changed in the video too, and not just for the photo.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Transform time toggle

In premiere there is the time toggle for transformations so that you can do small animations; would be nice to have in this app!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Can you make it so that you can change the clips opacity on iPad. Because that way you can make better fight Scenes

If you could change the opacity of a video on iPad then you could add it so there’s flames or water drops on a window. I just think that would be cool because it’s not on mobile when it’s a really useful tool to have

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Pouvoir inversé la video

Pouvoir faire en sorte que la vidéo comment par la fin

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Body track/Motion

I make dancing videos and it would be cool if it could track my movements.

Sorry for my broken English.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. More transitions effect and panning and tilting video’s

More transition effects, like the ripple, and tile effects, and the panning feature should be available for video as well

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make transitions more like iMovie (ca. 2007)

Right now it is cumbersome to put one transition at the end of a clip and a different transition at the beginning of a clip. Please make that function more like iMovie in 2007, where you can just drag and drop the transition to the beginning or end of one clip. This would also allow for one clip fading out then the next clip fading in, for example, rather than only being able to cross-fade. Tried to figure out how to do that and wasn't able to. This idea would make that super-simple.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Rotoscoping pencil on iPad Pro

Like After Effects, it would be a super tool, on iPad, alongside the Apple Pencil.
    Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add transition to one half of a clip, not both ends

Right now when you go to 'effects' -> 'transitions' and choose one (like crossfade), it applies it to both ends of the clip. I'd like to be able to add it to just one end, like in Premiere. It would be convenient for making looping tik toks etc

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Multiple range options

The “Range” option within speed should have multiple pins where you can add more or take away sections that you want to adjust faster or slower in a single video. Right now it only allows one section and sometimes a video you want to speed up different areas that are painfully slow but you can only do it once

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Filters for Social Media Audiences

Adding a few filters for those trying to make marketing videos on social media would be super helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Choose if you want your video to be vertical or horizontal before the video inputted starts loading

You can choose if you want your video to be vertical or horizontal before the video starts to load

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Stop spamming "add effects" every time I add something.

It's ridiculously annoying and takes up way to much space on the screen. I know about adding effects. You don't need to tell me every single ******* time. At the very least add an option to disable your annoying pop-up tutorials.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The Pan and Zoom doesn't let me use the whole canvas

I want to upload a video to instagram. There's an image that should start out fitting the canvas so you can see all of it but zoom in gradually. However, when I use the pan and zoom on an image that is set to fit a larger canvas the pan and zoom simply maintains the size of this image in relation to the canvas and the zoom happens inside the image itself. The effect doesn't use the whole canvas, so the empty space isn't filled in as I would expect.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Control pan/zoom begin/end easing

Would be nice to be able to control or turn off the easing in the pan/zoom. Many times I want a consistent speed with out the beginning and ending easing.
    Example video:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CMLGCPDDji6/?igshid=dy5tu0zbdp4z

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Crop videos to shapes

I think there should be a feature to crop videos into shapes ie circles, triangles etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Hareketli nesnelerin blurlastirilmasi

Merhabalar, hareketli nesnelerin üzerinde sabitlenmiş şekilde blur yapamıyorum bu konuda destek talep etmek istiyorum.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base