Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix pan and zoom cropping bug(?) when resizing a project

I have an issue when resizing a project from 1:1 to 9:16. All of the images with pan and zoom effects are stuck as squares on a black background. If I try to edit the pan/zoom effect, the start and end boxes are still 1:1, not the new 9:16.

My workaround is to turn off pan/zoom for every single image THEN change the aspect ratio and then go back in and recreate all of the pan and zoom effects I had already made in 1:1.

Too much work, seems like a bug in an otherwise easy to use system.

I…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add trimpath optation please..

add trim path as a video payback line around video box, so viewers can know video how much left how much played.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Video stabilization

iPad Pro video stabilization needs to be implemented into premier rush, we can only be so stable when recording and even then its not stable enough, but with the video stabilization feature it’ll help make everyone’s videos so much better

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Zoom/Pan transform tool enabled for videos

Zoom/Pan transform tool enabled for videos. Or add keyframes

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Movement tracking improvements

It would be great to be able to set limits or targets on the frame position in movement tracking - in other words, to be able to tell the program I want the camera to be here or here-ish from this frame to this frame and then move to here during these frames, then stay here ish for these frames, then move here for these frames, etc. similar to how you can select a range within a clip for adjusting speed. The movement tracking works well, but if I have multiple moving objects in my frame, the way the program…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Masking points like in After Effects

Masking points like in After Effects and the ability to transform them for animating manga or comic panels. Many people are asking for this exact thing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Masking points like in After Effects and the ability to transform them for animating manga or comic panels.

Masking points like in After Effects and the ability to transform them for animating manga or comic panels.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 100% needs blending modes. SoftLight, Multiply etc

If you’re going to have multiple overlapping timelines I don’t understand why there are no blending modes such as multiply, overlay, soft light, dodge, hard light, etc. etc. can we please add these in the next update? How am I supposed to add black-and-white film grain over an image to make it look vintage without being able to blend one video clip over another completely?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Cinima overlay to make clips look like an old movie trailer

Looking to make a funny trailer. I would need movie sound effecs and overlays that look like an old cinema movie trailer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. installed plugins are not working

Some Motion array plugins do not show in Adobe despite the uploaded integration.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Magic Ring For Fame, Pastors, Miracle And Prophecy In Pretoria And Pietermaritzburg Call ☎ +27782830887 Johannesburg South Africa

What Is The Impotence Of A Magic Ring?

Magic ring is an article of jewelry that appears to be able to draw on magical powers and pass those powers to the wearer ☎+27782830887☎
    Magical rings have been used and recognized all throughout history for generations and generations. They have a wide array of uses just like there is a wide variety of magical rings for protection, special magical needs and purposes. Magic rings can be endowed with any number of abilities like finding love and healing which are two of the most common uses of magical rings. Other common magical…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. +27784008613 bring back lost love spell caster in bronkhorstspruit,cullinan,ekangala,kwaggafontein,kwamhlanga,refilwe,thokoza,tsakane

Most Powerful Revenge Spells That Work for Real Death +27784008613
    Love Spells ,Native healing, Spiritual healer, Magic love spells, lost Love Spells, Traditional healer, Astrology, Spell caster, Marriage spells, Ancient Magic Spells, Attraction Spells, Native Healing, Psychic reader, Binding spells, Magic rings, Success Spells, Achieve Money spells, Barrenness problems, Promotion spells, Divorce spells, court cases, Banishing Spells, Witchcraft, Black magic, Herbalist, Relationship problems, Wicca Love Spell, Secure Lost Lover Spell, Magic love spells, Easy love spells, Luck spells, Charm spells, Native healer, family problems, Best Love Spell, cleansing spells, Binding Love Spell, Black Magic Love Spell, Black Magic Voodoo Spells,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Premiere Rush iPad doesn’t render sharpness adjustment when exporting

I have some layers stacked and I want to have my video blur out. I’m doing this by making the upper layer fade out into a blurred one. My problem is that when I render the video, it won’t render the “blurryness“ so its just clear all the way. There’s no problem in the preview and the transitions work too. I’ve since tried restarting the app but same problem.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. {{%%!^10}}+27719247950 Best seller of Weed, Cocaine, Heroin and Shrooms in Canada Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georg

{{%%!^10}}+27719247950 Best seller of Weed, Cocaine, Heroin and Shrooms in Canada Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico *, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming Virgin Islands California *, Delaware, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Bahamas Qatar Dubai UAE Malaysia Oman Kuwait Bahrain Singapore Jordan Ireland, Belgium, United Kingdom, Iceland, Portugal, Spain, China, Japan, Turkey, Canada United States, Morocco, France,Germany, Poland Serbia,Romania, Ukraine, and all…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bug Issue: Pan and Zoom Feature

The Pan and Zoom feature now has the option to where you can modify both the start and end points to create a more custom effect that's not as strong. Great! BUT it doesn't work! I toggled on Pan and Zoom on my first still image. The feature worked great. I updated the start/end points. Then I moved on to the second still image. Every time I hover over the image, Rush starts to freak out and the sequence starts to flash/blackout. Please fix this bug!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Bug Issue: Pan and Zoom Feature

The Pan and Zoom feature now has the option to where you can modify both the start and end points to create a more custom effect that's not as strong. Great! BUT it doesn't work! I toggled on Pan and Zoom on my first still image. The feature worked great. I updated the start/end points. Then I moved on to the second still image. Every time I hover over the image, Rush starts to freak out and the sequence starts to flash/blackout. Please fix this bug!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Clip reversal for the iPad app

Adding an option to reversed the entire clip.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Multiple Clips Editing - Simultaneous Actions

Being able to edit duration of multiple clips at once. OR adding a transition to multiple clips at the same time.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please we need Blending modes, and color keying, and maybe even be able to import plugin!

Any any editing software whether that’s photo or video needs to have a blending option!! I would love to be able to change the blend type too add or screen or etc. to add like a overlay video that has a black background!

I would also love to have the ability to color/chroma key my footage instead of having to use a separate application!!

I would also love to import cool plug ins like for example Magic Bullet Looks, Sapphire , Saber, etc.

I would really love these features to be added so I don’t have to transfer my projects…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base