Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I can't make the graphics/title function work, after several attempts at reinstall and other workarounds. Why is this app so unstable?

Debug before you push updates, and make it so we can go back to a prior version and work on projects without having to update.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Freeze Slow Motion Effect

Just like the effect on this video:

https://youtu.be/I2xk7TTHm0g

If you guys pull this off just wow

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Pan and Zoom Disable

I spent three days working on a project and when I added photos I couldn't disable the pan and zoom feature. I spent two hours with Adobe Support trying to figure it out and discovered that to disable pan and zoom it has to be done before the creation of the project. I had to start the project over because I couldn't disable pan and zoom from the current project since I had started it.

To improve Premiere Rush the user should be able to enable/disable functions at the program level instead of the project level. The user shouldn't have…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Sketch effect

Sketch effect filter

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Slow Motion/Timelapse Features

Include effects to easily edit video clips to be in slow motion (.5x, .25x, .10x, etc) and time lapse (2x, 5x, 10x, etc). Or instead of having pre-fixed increments, have a slider scale to increase/reduce time playback on clips.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I would love to use this for work

Can we add a pointer for when we are creating instructional videos made through screen recording? That would be really great!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Option To Apply Transition To All Photos

Make a checkbox so that when you check it, the transition selected and all the transition options will apply to every photo and/or video. You can also make it so you can check the photos/videos you want to get the transition.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Very limited titles and transitions on a paid version!!!

I bought Premiere in order to get a full version of Rush so that I have access to all the titles, transitions and the rest of it. And I did have that in the beginning. But now again I have 5 samples of each addition and that's it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The Steps of Integrated Compression

the title : 15mb to 512kb in steps one through _?

macro the cvode ( assembly ) not the data code numerical

....clay needs to explain this screenshot before ever touching a keyboard again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add RSMB and keyframe with custom graph :)

If we have anyclip so we can use rsmb to make the motion smoother it’s so so good

And keyframe with custom graph we can make own transition

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please can you add call of dj effect for free i

If you add call of dj effect it will be a great idea please but for free..
    and also any feature for making the quality better..
    Rest tge app is very nice..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Нет инверсии видео? Серьезно?)

Где инверсия видео фрагмента?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add filters and effects

like tiktok has. Premade distortions, overlays,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add time marking effects

It would be nice to add some time markings, like if you put an image, to be 100% scale at second 0:01 then be 150% at second 0:05. Just being sble to move things around would be cool. Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base