Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Would be great if you can add "blur" on images

Sometimes when a image doesn't fit the aspect ratio and needed to put the same picture in background but blurry

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add intermediate key frame between Start and End in Pan and Zoom transition.

Add intermediate key frame between Start and End in Pan and Zoom transition. Eg. Start on CU detail, pan to a second CU key frame, then zoom out to full frame.

Also, please add option for Start and End key frames to occur within a clip, enabling holds at either end of Pan and Zoom

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. VFX and More Options for Graphics

Add VFX Or something like that, and/ or Manipulation of the video (Such as bluryness, able to smear at a certain pattern) and save it as a preset, pls i love this app it run smoothly. (Note: i don't know how to Tell the idea properly so pls understand <3)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Eraser

Video transparent background eraser 😀

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Recursos de efeitos e transições

Adobe could take inspiration from the Kinemaster app to improve the Rush app. The Adobe package is quite expensive, but the Rush app is very poor in colorization features, presets, transitions and titles. The Kinemaster app provides a library for its subscribers with modern features of motion transitions, glitchs, lights, flares, camera movements, whereas Adobe Rush offers very few features. As an Adobe subscriber I feel very dissatisfied with this app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Pan and zoom, need a quick switch start and end frame

Pan and zoom, need a quick switch start and end frame

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Create a zoom in/out feature for video...

Sometime you want to zoom into your frame to slowly bring focus to the subject of your video clip composition... ex. Like a shot of a field of flowers... Now I want the ability to slowly push in on the same shot to highlight only one flower... This is a super basic need. Pushing in/pulling back feature please.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please add masking feature

Masking is important for several transitions... Add this please

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Give me All access to all my portfolios accounts money markets and homes planes toys

Get into my portfolio is my account to my house and everything and where every home is

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. More transitions

Intro, clip and ending transitions

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add some trendy transitions, effects and colorgrading presets.

It seems that you have only super simple transitions\effects and Luts in the library. But as I think this application is for fast, spectacular modern pieces. So it's somehow difficult to do with swipe transitions like in Power Point 1997.
    With a good and nowadays presets you can improve quality of video content.
    Thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When I import a image it doesn’t sit on the time line

Whenever I try to import a image file, it always copies to the end of the video clip. I have to go all the to the end to bring it to the place where I need.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Реверс и несколько рампов

1. Реверс фрагмента, например, через добавление знака «минус» ко времени клипа.
    2. Возможность добавлять несколько эффектов времени к одному фрагменту
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add blur effect in transitions

Blur effect looks so good

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I can't make the graphics/title function work, after several attempts at reinstall and other workarounds. Why is this app so unstable?

Debug before you push updates, and make it so we can go back to a prior version and work on projects without having to update.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base