Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Lens flares

Lens flares

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sharpening

Sharpening is usually missing from basic video editers. It adds clarity and a feeling of quality.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Anchor Points.

Animating stuff is a key element in video. Anchor Points are necessary to do so.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Blending modes

Like adobe after effects, premier or photoshop, blending modes for layers

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Simple effects

Simple effects for transitions but also stabilization would Be great! Thanks!

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Copy/Paste Color Corrections from Clip to Clip

A quick copy/paste of color corrections/effects from one clip to another clip would be helpful.

Saving and managing many color presets will be cumbersome when one look/correction is only necessary for 2 or 3 clips in a project.

Theoretical Example: Project has 12 single clips from 4 different scenes, those 4 scenes each need 2 specific corrections: Means 8 presets in this one project.
    After the 5th Project this would mean i'd have 40 Saved presets, which all would have been easily achieved with less steps by copy&pasting Color Corrections.

Great App though, very much needed. Thanks!

85 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add video stabilization

I use a gimbal and stabilizer when I shoot video, but sometimes the warp stabilizer really helps smooth my shots out. Not having it in this app really limits what I would be willing to edit on it.

838 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

70 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ability to add a BLUR

Having a BLUR effect would be nice to end a short clip and allow for text and logos to be placed for a polished look. I really appreciate a "light weight" editor for Instagram posts. I am an Android user so I am eagerly awaiting the Android app!

125 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add keyframes support

Add keyframes, animate properties and effects over time.

673 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

77 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Green screen effect

There are next to no apps available with a functional green screen effect on an iPad. This would help this app stand out from the others.

439 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

118 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 12 13 14 16 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base