Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Choose if you want your video to be vertical or horizontal before the video inputted starts loading

You can choose if you want your video to be vertical or horizontal before the video starts to load

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Take away the auto movement, pans, & zooms on still photos

Still photos should only move the way I want them to. I spend too much **** time undoing what the program thinks I want instead of what I want.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ive upgraded and still have no pan and zoom option avilable in effects? How do I get this feature. I have the latested version of the app do

Pan and Zoom effect not available for me. I have just upgraded and the effect still does not appear?

Samsung Galaxy A50

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. TURN OFF THE AUTOMATIC PAN ZOOM

TURN OFF THE AUTOMATIC PAN ZOOM

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Stop spamming "add effects" every time I add something.

It's ridiculously annoying and takes up way to much space on the screen. I know about adding effects. You don't need to tell me every single ******* time. At the very least add an option to disable your annoying pop-up tutorials.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The Pan and Zoom doesn't let me use the whole canvas

I want to upload a video to instagram. There's an image that should start out fitting the canvas so you can see all of it but zoom in gradually. However, when I use the pan and zoom on an image that is set to fit a larger canvas the pan and zoom simply maintains the size of this image in relation to the canvas and the zoom happens inside the image itself. The effect doesn't use the whole canvas, so the empty space isn't filled in as I would expect.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. By adding stabilisation options for the video

Like what premiere pro has with stabilisation which makes videos looks smoother and more stabilised. It can easily be implemented in rush

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Control pan/zoom begin/end easing

Would be nice to be able to control or turn off the easing in the pan/zoom. Many times I want a consistent speed with out the beginning and ending easing.
    Example video:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CMLGCPDDji6/?igshid=dy5tu0zbdp4z

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Hareketli nesnelerin blurlastirilmasi

Merhabalar, hareketli nesnelerin üzerinde sabitlenmiş şekilde blur yapamıyorum bu konuda destek talep etmek istiyorum.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. More motion effects

I was hope you could add more motion effects like bounce or sway

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Split screen

The ability to split video screen and have multiple videos

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Why I can't reduce voice in the beginning or ending of the clips? This is a huge lack!

I have a huge need to delete some excessive words like oh, well, so etc. It is difficult to delete them now.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Music Video Visual Effects

Just More Effects In General Please

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hello

¿Por qué no puedo utilizar los efectos en mi Premiere para celular?
    Tengo l versión completa ya que pago por toda la paquetería de ADOBE. Gracias

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. More effects. Greenscreen would be good. Lots others.

More effects. Consider the vast amount of effects TikTok has. Something like that, but better qualify.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. add ken burns effect for videos

ADD KEN BURNS PLEASEEE

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. add some vector graphics such as arrows

Add some vector graphics like arrows to illustrate important areas of the clip

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 클립 리버스, 투명도 조절 기능 추가

영상 클립의 시작과 끝을 뒤집는 리버스 기능과 클리브이 투명도를 조절 할수 있도록 원함

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base