Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 10 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Espelho Magico

Espelho Mágico uma ótima atração para sua festa, uma linda lembrança
    Ligue ou zap 11 99966-7706

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Beta Testing: Speed ramp up (Android)

As a Rush Beta i really like the ramp up on video ability but it would be nice to do more than one per clip without having to split a clip. Also, there ability to ramp up and down differently would be awesome. Overall I really love the new feature. Good job. Last thing, as a beta tester, in saw I'm limited to 3 exports?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Enhance speech default value

I would like to set the default value of the enhanced speech setting, please. Its a setting I use on all my videos and I would like to set the default to male voice so I don't have to change it all the time.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. PNG

Ability to put an image in a clip

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Let aggregator add transition

Make a button for aggregator to add tradition. Like the do in titles. Usually they add it as titles. Even if they are transitions

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Transition effects should duplicate

When duplicating an element in the timeline, any transitions attached to that element should duplicate also. At present the transitions are removed upon duplication.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Amr

Mack the font do animation go right go left disappear or vibrate or shake

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Geschwindigkeit

Ich würde mir wünschen wenn man die Geschwindigkeit in der App Rush eines Clips ändern könnte... also slowmo oder Zeitraffer oder am besten eine Speed Ramp... des weitern mag ich den Look von 24fps ich weiß nicht wie es exportiert wird...

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Cloning

You should be able to merge clips to clone yourself

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Slow mo and Luts

There need to option to add slow mo and to add luts will be highly welcomed

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Sería genial que se pudiera hacer efecto boomerang en La aplicación

Sería genial que se pudiera hacer efecto boomerang en La aplicación para los videos que ya están grabados y guardados en las galerías

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Came to Adobe Rush hoping it may have some of the VERY simple text effects missing from premiere pro but it still only have presets. I'm on

Came to Adobe Rush hoping it may have some of the VERY simple text effects missing from premiere pro but it still only has pre-sets that are more than what I'm looking for. I'm only wanting a very simple typing effect, and other things that are available and customizable on something as simple as Windows Movie Maker.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Anchor Points.

Animating stuff is a key element in video. Anchor Points are necessary to do so.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. enable Premiere Rush to add downloadable and drag-drop plugin or template

Please enable premiere rush to add more plugin or template just like the recent version of premiere pro

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I cannot find the clip function on the android adobe rush

Please make this vital function more clear.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base