Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Visual effects

Swirl effect
    Fish eye effect
    Bulge/Pinch effect
    Motion Blur effect
    Etc

238 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Visual effects

Add some basic visual effects such as: something similar to warp stabiliser, masking tool for photos and videos, and more tools to help with colour grading.

Thank you.

53 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add a Motion Blur transition please

Add a Motion Blur transition please

111 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ken Burns (Pan & Zoom) for Video

It would be great to have a Ken Burns style effect for videos and not just still. You have a scale option for Pro but not in Rush.

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Masks

Just a pen tool/masks

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Support higher than 1000% speed

work with more than 1000% so we can work time lapses better

69 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. More video effects

I'd like if it has more video effects or add some plugins

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. pan and zoom default off

I like pan and zoom, but I don't want to have to turn it off for every single picture. It would be nice if there were a way to disable it as the default.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Hope there are more special effects and Transition effects

As the title, because I PowerDirector transferred from, but the special effects are not very good, please improve, thx.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Ver 1.5.40 does not support custom .mogrt files anymore

Hello, version 1.5.40 has removed the ability to import our own MOGRT files and also wiped out my previous library altogether.

I will revert back to older versions of Rush as I need better transitions and lower 3rds than what is currently offered.

It might be a bug or intentional, but reading through the release notes and product page it seems like the feature should still be there.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow different transition if the editor wanted it.

Allow different transition if the editor wanted it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. transitions now called effects(?) - crop and rotate

I feel pan and zoom belongs with "size and position" (where cropping and rotating are functions I rarely use, while I use scale and position all the time) rather than the "effects" which is mostly about transitions.
    Did we test this with users that are more used to apps like powerpoint than Premiere Pro?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add more creative transitions like blur spin

Please add more creative transitions like blur spin, blur out and also managing and split the speed in one frame. I had to buy another app to just use the transitions it has and I’m in love with Rush because it’s so easy to use.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Batch apply speed setting

Allow me to "Select All" and apply a Speed setting (i.e. 40%) for all clips at once. Right now it's not possible to select multiple clips and apply a speed setting, just 1 by 1.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ive upgraded and still have no pan and zoom option avilable in effects? How do I get this feature. I have the latested version of the app do

Pan and Zoom effect not available for me. I have just upgraded and the effect still does not appear?

Samsung Galaxy A50

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Blurring faces or parts of videos

Say there’s something in a video background that is graphic but the video is important, you should be able to blur out that background or something

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Additional transitions

The ability to either import or the addition of more transitions.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Keying/masking option

I would love to be able to key or a mask part of my video, Is it right now there isn’t a very good app on the App Store that does this. The way the workflow for Rush works, I think it would fit right in for the beginner youtuber/filmmaker

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. More motion effects

I was hope you could add more motion effects like bounce or sway

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Split screen

The ability to split video screen and have multiple videos

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base