Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Visual effects

Swirl effect
    Fish eye effect
    Bulge/Pinch effect
    Motion Blur effect
    Etc

151 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add a Motion Blur transition please

Add a Motion Blur transition please

52 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Support higher than 1000% speed

work with more than 1000% so we can work time lapses better

48 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ken Burns (Pan & Zoom) for Video

It would be great to have a Ken Burns style effect for videos and not just still. You have a scale option for Pro but not in Rush.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Visual effects

Add some basic visual effects such as: something similar to warp stabiliser, masking tool for photos and videos, and more tools to help with colour grading.

Thank you.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. More video effects

I'd like if it has more video effects or add some plugins

29 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Masks

Just a pen tool/masks

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Two suggestions: a shaky screen effect; chroma key

The shaky screen effect would be a fun addition for making more meme videos and such; Chroma key for green screen effects etc.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add blur effects and simple masking

Adding in the ability to blur sections of the video would be incredibly useful along with simple masks so I can cover sections o the screen

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Hope there are more special effects and Transition effects

As the title, because I PowerDirector transferred from, but the special effects are not very good, please improve, thx.

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow different transition if the editor wanted it.

Allow different transition if the editor wanted it.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Flip Horizontally

Unfortunately is impossible to flip horizontally at Premiere Rush :(
    First forgive my English please :)
    I would like to let the developers knows that we, You tuber etc, we totally need this feature, mostly musicians like me because when we do a Live at Face or Instagram w/ the front camera to read the comments etc, we always need to flip because if we don't do, we looks like a opposite guitar player or bass player, so we are using another softwares to flip first, like the simple QuickTime and just then we bring the video to edit at…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. More motion effects

I was hope you could add more motion effects like bounce or sway

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Ive upgraded and still have no pan and zoom option avilable in effects? How do I get this feature. I have the latested version of the app do

Pan and Zoom effect not available for me. I have just upgraded and the effect still does not appear?

Samsung Galaxy A50

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Ferramenta de inverter o vídeo de trás para frente... como tem no premiere

Ferramenta de inverter o vídeo de trás para frente... como tem no premiere

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Split screen

The ability to split video screen and have multiple videos

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Pick Start and end points for Pan & Zoom feature.

It would be awesome if I could pick the start and end point for my pan and zooms so I can control what part of the image we are zooming into.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add video stabilization

I use a gimbal and stabilizer when I shoot video, but sometimes the warp stabilizer really helps smooth my shots out. Not having it in this app really limits what I would be willing to edit on it.

709 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

47 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Pan and zoom on photos, changing the scale or position throughout the duration of a clip

This tool needs to be able to create a pan and zoom effects on photos which will change the scale or position throughout the duration of a clip.

There should be an option to automatically generate a random pan & Zoom accross all photos which could me manually adjusted, for example to avoid cutting someone's face. There should also be an option to select the level (sliding range) of movement.

25 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Advanced Features

I’m thinking you can add features such as masking and kind out stuff, should be simple enough for iPad or something like that. Maybe some simple advanced affects maybe even green screen even a KineMaster has that

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base