Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Visual effects

Swirl effect
    Fish eye effect
    Bulge/Pinch effect
    Motion Blur effect
    Etc

49 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Support higher than 1000% speed

work with more than 1000% so we can work time lapses better

25 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Pan & Zoom (Ken Burns Effect)

We love working with Rush, it's simple and straight forward to use. Sure some of the titles are a little limiting so we often add our own.

That said, what Rush is 'crying out for' is a basic Pan & Zoom effect.

I understand Adobe wish to keep this platform simple and intuitive and not turn it into an over complicated monster like Premier Pro, that said it does need a few more toys.

Pan & Zoom (Ken Burns Effect) would make this ideal for us in 'nearly' every way :)

388 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. More video effects

I'd like if it has more video effects or add some plugins

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Key frames and effects presets

A lot more people would utilize this app if it had keyframe capabilities and some effects presets for those of us editing “on the go” as the app describes.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add video stabilization

I use a gimbal and stabilizer when I shoot video, but sometimes the warp stabilizer really helps smooth my shots out. Not having it in this app really limits what I would be willing to edit on it.

646 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

33 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add a Motion Blur transition please

Add a Motion Blur transition please

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add keyframes support

Add keyframes, animate properties and effects over time.

528 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

56 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Perspective corner pin video

It would be interesting to have the option of adapt video vertices to any form you need ( to see the video in perspective)

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Masks

Just a pen tool/masks

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Need Sound Effects

I’m starting a new project/website. I’m trying to start an all mobile news and politics website using YouTube and social media. I’ve been searching for the perfect mobile editing app for iPhones. Having already been a longtime subscriber of the Adobe CC, I figured Rush would be great. It’s is so far awesome for basic news and interview videos. But I don’t get the lack of transitions and zero sound effects. Even basic sound effects would be great for transitions and when titles and lower thirds appear on screen. I get all of those great options from the cheap InShot…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Putting “transition template” to transition panel from title panel

Dear Developers at @Adobe #premiererush
    Why not putting these sleek templates of transition into “Transition panel”, NOT "Titles panel”??

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hope there are more special effects and Transition effects

As the title, because I PowerDirector transferred from, but the special effects are not very good, please improve, thx.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Pan and zoom on photos, changing the scale or position throughout the duration of a clip

This tool needs to be able to create a pan and zoom effects on photos which will change the scale or position throughout the duration of a clip.

There should be an option to automatically generate a random pan & Zoom accross all photos which could me manually adjusted, for example to avoid cutting someone's face. There should also be an option to select the level (sliding range) of movement.

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Reverse mode in iPad

Reverse option

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Melhoria nas transições

No premiere rush poderia ter mais transições, ou então dar a opção do usurário fazer a própria e ou personalizar mais as transições que já tem

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. More transitions and fun drag and drop themed slideshows.

More transitions and fun drag and drop themed slideshows.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. all alterations to every clip selected

allow for me top change speed and scale all selected clips

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base