Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. More Transitions

We Should Get More & Better Transitions other than the 3 You Guys Are Offering. More Dramatic & Cool & Smooth & Glitch & Flash & Etc Transitions

37 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please add green screen effect

Please add green screen effect. It would really help us.

24 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Pan & Zoom (Ken Burns Effect)

We love working with Rush, it's simple and straight forward to use. Sure some of the titles are a little limiting so we often add our own.

That said, what Rush is 'crying out for' is a basic Pan & Zoom effect.

I understand Adobe wish to keep this platform simple and intuitive and not turn it into an over complicated monster like Premier Pro, that said it does need a few more toys.

Pan & Zoom (Ken Burns Effect) would make this ideal for us in 'nearly' every way :)

330 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Reverse clip

Be nice to reverse clip/ also I like speed ramps and be able to select speed percent and either beginning or end of clip!

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Support higher than 1000% speed

work with more than 1000% so we can work time lapses better

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add video stabilization

I use a gimbal and stabilizer when I shoot video, but sometimes the warp stabilizer really helps smooth my shots out. Not having it in this app really limits what I would be willing to edit on it.

587 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

30 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Visual effects

Swirl effect
    Fish eye effect
    Bulge/Pinch effect
    Motion Blur effect
    Etc

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add keyframes support

Add keyframes, animate properties and effects over time.

482 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

47 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. More video effects

I'd like if it has more video effects or add some plugins

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Transitions between clips

You should be able to put a transition between two clips without affecting the other end of the clip. Or be able to set a diferent transition for the begining and end. Like if i want a jump cut between two clips and then a fade n then anither jump cut. Thats not possible right now. Whenever you put in a transition it puts in two transitions.

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Pan and zoom on photos, changing the scale or position throughout the duration of a clip

This tool needs to be able to create a pan and zoom effects on photos which will change the scale or position throughout the duration of a clip.

There should be an option to automatically generate a random pan & Zoom accross all photos which could me manually adjusted, for example to avoid cutting someone's face. There should also be an option to select the level (sliding range) of movement.

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Keyframing and Chroma Key

I want to motion track video

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Keyframing and Chroma Key

I want to motion track video

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Putting “transition template” to transition panel from title panel

Dear Developers at @Adobe #premiererush
    Why not putting these sleek templates of transition into “Transition panel”, NOT "Titles panel”??

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Keyframes

Really needs keyframes for simple animations, it's the only thing missing!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Perspective corner pin video

It would be interesting to have the option of adapt video vertices to any form you need ( to see the video in perspective)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Greenscreen Support

For the slightly more casual than Premiere CC this is going for this would be perfect. It doesn't have to be super complicated either.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base