Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Pan & Zoom (Ken Burns Effect)

We love working with Rush, it's simple and straight forward to use. Sure some of the titles are a little limiting so we often add our own.

That said, what Rush is 'crying out for' is a basic Pan & Zoom effect.

I understand Adobe wish to keep this platform simple and intuitive and not turn it into an over complicated monster like Premier Pro, that said it does need a few more toys.

Pan & Zoom (Ken Burns Effect) would make this ideal for us in 'nearly' every way :)

140 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

9 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add keyframes support

Add keyframes, animate properties and effects over time.

347 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

29 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Green screen effect

There are next to no apps available with a functional green screen effect on an iPad. This would help this app stand out from the others.

76 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Top 5 Things We Need In Rush CC

WE NEED FAST AND SLOW DURATION
    I Having been using rush cc for 2 months and it’s very good i love it and i’m going to keep using it but this app has been out for so long and they need to stop playing games and give us
    1. Fast And Slow Durration
    2. Greenscreen Effects
    3. Being Able To Zoom In And Out While The Video Is Playing
    4. Better Quality
    5. More Transitions
    Vote So They See This..Oh And Subscribe To “Drizzymar” On Youtube..

22 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ability to add a BLUR

Having a BLUR effect would be nice to end a short clip and allow for text and logos to be placed for a polished look. I really appreciate a "light weight" editor for Instagram posts. I am an Android user so I am eagerly awaiting the Android app!

55 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Keyframes. We need keyframes to change size, rotation and opacity of clips while playing

In desktop app it is possible to add keyframes to your clip for size rotation opacity. We need the same feature in the mobile

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Clip speed control

It keeps shutting down when changing clip speed. and please give more transition options.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Adding Transitions from Effects panel

When adding transitions into the timeline from the effects panel, You have to click and drag up to add the effect to a specific cut. It would be a lot easier if you could simply click and drag anywhere from the effects panel to add the transition to a specific cut in the timeline.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Copy/Paste Color Corrections from Clip to Clip

A quick copy/paste of color corrections/effects from one clip to another clip would be helpful.

Saving and managing many color presets will be cumbersome when one look/correction is only necessary for 2 or 3 clips in a project.

Theoretical Example: Project has 12 single clips from 4 different scenes, those 4 scenes each need 2 specific corrections: Means 8 presets in this one project.
    After the 5th Project this would mean i'd have 40 Saved presets, which all would have been easily achieved with less steps by copy&pasting Color Corrections.

Great App though, very much needed. Thanks!

45 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I refused to use it because of the lack of transitions

I refused to use it because of the lack of transitions

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. please create the possibility to use a greenscreen.

In the production of online video, it would be useful to replace a green screen with chromakey. I currently have to do this in an external app.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Visual Effects

On the desdktop version you can put visual effects to your video to make all kinds of stuff it vould be so great to get some of those effects to the moblie version.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Things that can be improved

Here is a few things to add to adobe premiere rush

1. More transitions!
    2. Zoom and Pan effects
    3. Track Separation
    4. Reverse Clip
    5. Audio fade up and down

P.S- Loving the new update with speed
    PP.S- Subscribe to Shawn Cho(I can create any how to video you want)

Premiere Rush is a Basic editing software and i think green screen is advanced

( The more the merrier)

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make mosaic for portrait rights!!!!!!!

Make mosaic for portrait rights!!!!!!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Transition lag & audio skip

Fix the transition glitch. Fades out and then fades into the next video and the video lags. Once transition removes.. video works fine.

Songs for some odd reason skip a second for no reason at random points of the timeline

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Rotation

Would be great if while rotating a video, it would snap to 90 degrees. It can be fiddly with a phone screen to be precise.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. You should be able to type in a number for your title size. Your slider bar is bad

How about being able to type in the number. The number is there just just greed out.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Fade to White at end (or beginning)

When fading to white, if I’m between two clips, it behaves as expected: first clip goes to white, full white, next clip starts from white and plays.
    But if I put a fade to white at the end of my movie, rush will first fade the movie to white, then, since there’s nothing left (but black ending) will fade again to black.

Doing stories transitions is then overly complicated.

Workaround: create a full white image to which I’d be transitioning… but it’s less than optimal

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base