Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Im having trouble adding gifs, they become grainy and dissolved

When I try to add a gif from the app giphy the gif becomes dissolved

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Separate Titles from frames

Allow the ability to have Titles separate from Audio and Video or at least the ability to replace the clip. The process of creating titles is SO manual there needs to be a feature that allows a substitution.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Big problem with text resizing.

This feature does not work well. When I try to resize my text, the size button doesn’t follow my finger or the pencil. After 5 ou 6 times, it follows but slowly and sometimes it doesn’t record the state of the size, so I have to do it several times.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Integrate Branding option similar to Spark

Bring in the option to load up your company branding (logo, fonts and colours) to use on videos, similar to how Spark post and video work. We use Gotham as our brand font, but this isn’t available on Rush.
    We are currently using Spark video for our social, and having our brand resources at our fingertips is fantastic, however the functionality is severely limited with what you can do on the videos and it’s driving our digital marketing manager and her team crazy as they have to use other apps like Canva etc to create the beautiful videos they want.…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. More sophisticated, well designed motion graphics templates

More elegant, well designed title templates, less random spinning and abrupt slide-ins. More built in, and better organization. Consider just eliminating 90% of the ones available on Adobe stock that aren't being used, as they get in the way of finding ones that we might want.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I would like to be able to resize Shapes (in titles) independently from their text.

Some titles from my library are offset from their Shapes when imported into Premiere Rush, and I’m unable to fix that offset without being able to resize and move title components individually.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Font thonburi

Problem with font thonburi when type thai letter with upper letter

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. adding accents

using Spanish words sometimes require accents. unable to add accents to words in Rush

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Editable Titles

I like that you can edit the color of the "Title" and "Subtitle," but I wish you could edit the elements of the title. The pre-selected pinks and purples do not work for the videos I need to make in a professional setting.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Korean subtitle writing error

When I writing Korean subtitle,

write: 안녕하세요?

out put: ㅇㄴㅏㄴㅕㅇㅎㅅㅏㅔㅇㅛ?

Fix it please.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Titles

Missing the option to write description in the video such as titles /sub titles /description

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please add function to draw on top of a video to highlight something

Lets say you watch a football game or a boxing match and you want to do commentary, a function where you can highlight something with color in form of drawing animation would be great.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. scrolling titles

Tracking is nice, but even just scrolling titles would be nice

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Captioning the video

Would be awesome if you could add the subtitles feature, so we could caption our videos.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The option to add text opposed to just titles would be great

The title cards are great but i'd perfer if you could add regular text opposed to just having a constant title per transition

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bluetoothキーボード使用時、テロップ入力中の際に日本語フォントができない。タイトル検索等の場面ではできる。なぜ?

Bluetoothキーボード使用時、テロップ入力中の際に日本語フォントができない。タイトル検索等の場面ではできる。なぜ?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Simple captioning needed - cant believe Rush doesn't have it

Hi, can we please just have a simple way of adding simple captions bottom centre. Just on-again-off-again captions with no effects like fade (which is distracting and too slow for quicker word pace) etc. This should be simple to program and I think urgently needed by a lot of uses.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. make it easier to change titles

I find it difficult to change/ correct titles.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base