Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Import .mogrt files on iOS from Dropbox or the Creative Cloud

It'd be great if we could import .mogrt files on iOS from Dropbox or the Creative Cloud. Currently you can only import them from Adobe Stock? :/

5 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to create Intro and Outro re-usable clips with music in a shared project library

Those of us working off of our phones often are creating for the same shows every week. It would be AMAZING if we could build an intro or outro sequence with music and just pull it in. And then title or whatever is needed. Instead, I have to build it every time on my desktop, really cutting down on how much I can do from my phone.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. More presets needed!

There have to be a lot of presets with an option to purchase strait from the application.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Unable to display Chinese characters

Enable display of Chinese characters

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Trackable mask

New European laws makes the need for anonymising important. Trackable masks and text could become really handy. There is ways to do this in other iPad NLEs but it really slow and counterintuitive to do.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Create graphic objects like text boxes

Creating graphic objects like text boxes - can you do this? Don't see how.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Title editing

Editing title speed would be useful.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add Font

Need to add external font, bought by the team. The file is on pc, but I’ve added to premiere on pc. There could be some kind of syncing for fonts from pc to mobile.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I want to add a text box or shape anywhere, move and resize freely, and edit properties, on my iPad Pro.

I want to add a text box or shape anywhere, move and resize freely, and edit properties, on my iPad Pro.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Adding "delete customized title template" feature is needed.

I want to delete custumized template that I don't use anymore. But I can't find the feature.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Clicking on Titles

If there is a title inside the sequence I'm working on and I click on another title to try to bring it into the sequence, it automatically overrides the existing title. You have to drag and drop the title to create a second title. It'll be nice to not override the existing title if you simply click on it.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Text

Editing text seemed to have gotten a little daunting with precision selecting and editing on and iPhone screen. Having to highlight a certain paragraph/title completed just to change color. Color picking would be nice to have HEX code entry for branding. Thanks

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow PNG logo overlay without washing out video colour.

When I import a PNG logo that has a transparent background, it overlays on the video in such a way as to washout the colours of the video footage.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Emoticons not showing

It is popular to add emoticons of font icons to titles. But although they show in the text of the title edit section they only display as the broken image rectangle on the actually video screen. It would be nice to be able to add emoticons and graphics to the titles.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. transparent text - would like to adjust transparency of text.

Would like to add an option to adjust the transparency of text.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Support for device installed font on iOS (like in Adobe Comp)

Support for device installed font on iOS (like in Adobe Comp) - e.g. third party fonts used in brand related rush projects

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. More titles

Some more titles samples needed

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Type emojis

Can’t seem to type out emojis as titles? whats up with that?

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base