Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 3D touch support plz

It's hard to choose the full text or the end of the text when making a title.
    I want to support 3D touch.
    This function is to move the cursor when you press and move the keyboard hard.

9 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make it easier to edit titles

Right now it’s really frustrating when trying to edit a title.

I can’t hold down space bar and move cursor while typing a title. Makes it super hard!

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Crash when using custom font in iOS

When I install a custom font on my iOS device (using Anyfont with the font as a configuration profile), the font shows up in the title font browser, but doesn't display the text when I select it. Then the app crashes.

When I open the synced project on my Mac, the font is chosen correctly and it works fine. If I make changes on the Mac and go back to iOS, the title still doesn't display and crashes.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Improve the text i.e title

keypad should be available easily for text editing.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Background tracking titles

Hi! It would be really cool if there was an easy way to make titles that track the background. If you could just select the title, position it where you want it and then just click on a point in the frame that it then tracks.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The title edit does not bring up the keyboard for edit in Rush!!

Once the title is added ro the video it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to edit! The keyboard will NOT show up no matter how many times you click on it, double click whatever! Make a keyboard icon for gods sake!

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Lots of people do exercise videos, why don't you add a countdown clock to be able to be customize by the user?

This option will help lots of creators like myself to keep using this feature without braking the bank on paying for Premier PRO. Rush is a great Product which I like to use for my simple videos. Adding a customizable Countdown clock (Timer) will be a great option on Premiere Rush. Thank you

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Editing text isn’t intuitive. You should be able to touch the line of text in the drop down options and edit that line.

Editing text isn’t intuitive. You should be able to touch the line of text in the drop down options and edit that line.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Enter a text box to edit titles/subs

It’d be great to click into a fuller text editing screen. I’m having real problems with the accuracy of double taps, especially on smaller text, and this is making editing a lot slower and more frustrating.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Titles need to "fade in" and "fade out" without blacking my clips!

When I used "Dip To Black" on my title it also darkened my video clip. Not good.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Typing titles section

It would make it so much easier if there was a text box in the edit section rather than just having to tap on the video. The way it is might work great on a computer but is very difficult on a phone.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Slow down the speed on titles

I can understand how to control speed on clips, but I want to slow down the speed on title...specifically ones like " shadow 3 line left. I think it comes in way to fast to read, but can't seem to find a way to adjust the speed.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add gradient and transparency effects to shapes in the "Titles" section of the application.

We need to have the ability to edit a shape's transparency and to use and edit the shapes as gradients.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hebrew with Right-to-Left support on Android

Hebrew fonts on Android Rush are supported, but not the Right-to-Left. Can this support be added?

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. When you click to edit the title on a title section the keyboard should pop up.

Right now when you place a title screen it doesn’t pop up the keyboard when you select to edit thplay text when editing on an iPad (pro 11”)

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please, work on the title feature

the title feature is terrible to work with. its laggy and 1/2 the time doesnt work correct or freezes. very frustrating

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. الرجاء دعم اللغة العربية في الكتابة

الرجاء تمكين الكتابة باللغة العربية

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. ability to add 32bit keyable assets from creative cloud

these are custom graphics or brand assets that live in the cloud and are shareable with a team. the assets would include an alpha channel and therefore offer transparency and the ability to key over video.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow Community To Create And Share Titles/Transitions

The Titles and Transitions are lacking. It could be fun to allow the community to create editable Titles and Transitions that could be downloaded into Rush.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base