Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow Community To Create And Share Titles/Transitions

The Titles and Transitions are lacking. It could be fun to allow the community to create editable Titles and Transitions that could be downloaded into Rush.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Allow for import of Vector Graphics from Illustrator that could be animated Titles.

I would love to have more freedom. I have been using Illustrator for years and could easily create some great Titles that I could animate.
    This to me would be amazing.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Can We Stretch Some Videos to 16:9?

Can you guys please add stretching the resolution it I’ll be very appreciated because I can stretch videos to 16:9, thank you

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I wish I can enter words

I wish I can type words on the video as I wish and not get restricted by the title format

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I wish I can enter words

I wish I can type words on the video as I wish and not get restricted by the title format

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. can't write arabic

please add feature from right to left font

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. titles template update option

once save template, never customize.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Legenda sem fade

Em modelos, não encontro uma legenda sem fade. Muitos vídeos precisam de cortes mais precisos.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Titles

Missing the option to write description in the video such as titles /sub titles /description

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please add function to draw on top of a video to highlight something

Lets say you watch a football game or a boxing match and you want to do commentary, a function where you can highlight something with color in form of drawing animation would be great.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Ich schneide auf einem mobilen Gerät IPHONE und kann keine Titel rein kopieren da die Anzeige wo „einsetzen“ stehen sollte nicht geht

Ich schneide auf einem mobilen Gerät IPHONE und kann keine Titel rein kopieren da die Anzeige wo „einsetzen“ stehen sollte nicht geht

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add a rolling credits feature

Could we please have a sitcom-esque rolling credits option? I had to recreate this effect instead by splitting my credits into individual frames and manually raising it

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. No puedo acceder

No tengo las 29 opciones disponibles solo accedo a 12 de los titulos

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Better Text Formatting

The text formatting to select highlight and move cursor have always felt clunky and very small when editing on mobile. A better way or bigger window that zooms in or dedicated text window to read the titles would be great. Some way to work with the phone to choose the cursor where to start typing. Also just the way you have to tap or highlight to get started on editing text. You have to have said text highlighted to even edit the don't size or anything else. If it could just be understood that said picked layer in said title…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Captioning the video

Would be awesome if you could add the subtitles feature, so we could caption our videos.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Opaque Caption Boxes

Please extend the captions feature to make the caption shape opaque and not just transparent. Even with 100% opacity, it is still transparent and difficult to see the wording. Thank you!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base