Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It is possible to import own title animations for eg. Premiere pro CC ?

I love Adobe Rush on the first look but I need to import my own Lower Thirds from my Premiere CC Projects. Is this possible?

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow Community To Create And Share Titles/Transitions

The Titles and Transitions are lacking. It could be fun to allow the community to create editable Titles and Transitions that could be downloaded into Rush.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Title editing

Editing title speed would be useful.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Font problem

Please add persian/farsi and right to left writing

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add Font

Need to add external font, bought by the team. The file is on pc, but I’ve added to premiere on pc. There could be some kind of syncing for fonts from pc to mobile.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Transparencies: Desktop & mobile

I have problems adding a simple video of an animated logo with transparency. The desktop version understands transparency, but the mobile version does not. I need to be able to work from my phone!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Adding "delete customized title template" feature is needed.

I want to delete custumized template that I don't use anymore. But I can't find the feature.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I hope that I can write the Chinese in Ruch CC,because when I am going to type Chinese it will turn to a cross.

When I am going to the Chinese it will become a cross. This thing make me feel a little bit sad. Ruch CC is a good app I saw before because you didn't need to pay any money this thing I'm proud of you.And when I saw under this website have a lot of people said they need Chinese before.So that I hope that you can this thing as fast as you can.
    write by a youtuber

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. BUG when Adding a TITLE to a Newly Unsaved Project

When I create a completely New Project and add a single audio track and Add a TITLE, if I change the TEXT of the TITLE and then try to save it ALWAYS crashes. When I restart RUSH and look at the project the TEXT I created on the TTILE is BLANK. If then I open the project and immediately save it back it Saves fine and then the TEXT appears - can Duplicate it time and time again. I have deleted the app several times and re-installed, still does not seem to resolve the issue.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Phone number titles

Please add more titles that we can show our phone number and saying “text me”. It Will be useful.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Title Idea for Improvement

It would be great if once we have placed a title, on the timeline, and want to write something, that once we touch the title on the screen, in addition to the keyboard showing up, the title itself becomes larger so we can see what we are typing more clearly and are able to make adjustments using typical keyboard strokes.
    In the image provided you can see that the text box being used is very small and leaves room for error (haha i have big thumbs,) so it becoming bigger on screen and then once you’re done, going back to…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Guided Text does not disappear

I lose my text when attempting to add a new title and subtitles
    It needs to be seamless when editing on an advanced smart device.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. OMG this app is SOOOO ANNOYING

Why can’t
    I move the titles on the phone app like Incan on the desk top app? Why does my desktop app crash EVERY FREAKING TIME I OPEN IT??!! Disappointing app.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Generating a solid color clip

Having an option to generate a solid color clips somewhat like in Premiere CC but maybe simplified to just selecting color (fps and lenght of the clip can be taken from seq. Settings and adjusted by the user) would help composing starts and ends for a video.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Typing

When typing text for titles/captions, it's limited to tap texting, whereas my keyboard (Gboard) can normally swype. I also find the typing to be slightly laggy no matter which keyboard I try. I'm using an S10.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Titles are difficult to set time length and add to beginning of the video.

It’s difficult to adjust the time length of a title and make it start at the beginning of the video.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. japanese language text editting, app crash

select all text.
    input text.
    repeat.

first (or last) character remains.
    and more input text.
    app crash.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Im having trouble adding gifs, they become grainy and dissolved

When I try to add a gif from the app giphy the gif becomes dissolved

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base