Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Adding "delete customized title template" feature is needed.

I want to delete custumized template that I don't use anymore. But I can't find the feature.

6 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Slow down the speed on titles

I can understand how to control speed on clips, but I want to slow down the speed on title...specifically ones like " shadow 3 line left. I think it comes in way to fast to read, but can't seem to find a way to adjust the speed.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add gradient and transparency effects to shapes in the "Titles" section of the application.

We need to have the ability to edit a shape's transparency and to use and edit the shapes as gradients.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Import .mogrt files on iOS from Dropbox or the Creative Cloud

It'd be great if we could import .mogrt files on iOS from Dropbox or the Creative Cloud. Currently you can only import them from Adobe Stock? :/

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. الرجاء دعم اللغة العربية في الكتابة

الرجاء تمكين الكتابة باللغة العربية

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. ability to add 32bit keyable assets from creative cloud

these are custom graphics or brand assets that live in the cloud and are shareable with a team. the assets would include an alpha channel and therefore offer transparency and the ability to key over video.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Cannot type Chinese

Hey, why it cannot type Chinese words after update?

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Importing Third Party Graphics

There doesn't appear to be the option to import downloaded third Party Title Graphics from my computer.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Saved templates are empty

I am changing a title template and want to save it for later use. I can save the template but when I'm trying to use it it's empty. It looks like it's having a content on the little picture in the Styles meny but when I'm dragging it into the timelime it's empty.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Create thumbnail in Adobe RUSH

It would be nice to have a quick and easy way to create a thumbnail in RUSH. Something that's user friendly and not too complicated for beginners 😃

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Title editing

Editing title speed would be useful.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Font problem

Please add persian/farsi and right to left writing

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add Font

Need to add external font, bought by the team. The file is on pc, but I’ve added to premiere on pc. There could be some kind of syncing for fonts from pc to mobile.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Transparencies: Desktop & mobile

I have problems adding a simple video of an animated logo with transparency. The desktop version understands transparency, but the mobile version does not. I need to be able to work from my phone!

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Better Text Options

I want to be able to move my titles and text to different parts of the screen without having to change styles, or mess with the baseline shift, I just want to be able to move my text up or down by just dragging it.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Generating a solid color clip

Having an option to generate a solid color clips somewhat like in Premiere CC but maybe simplified to just selecting color (fps and lenght of the clip can be taken from seq. Settings and adjusted by the user) would help composing starts and ends for a video.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ability to create Intro and Outro re-usable clips with music in a shared project library

Those of us working off of our phones often are creating for the same shows every week. It would be AMAZING if we could build an intro or outro sequence with music and just pull it in. And then title or whatever is needed. Instead, I have to build it every time on my desktop, really cutting down on how much I can do from my phone.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. transparent text - would like to adjust transparency of text.

Would like to add an option to adjust the transparency of text.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. More presets needed!

There have to be a lot of presets with an option to purchase strait from the application.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base