Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The title edit does not bring up the keyboard for edit in Rush!!

Once the title is added ro the video it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to edit! The keyboard will NOT show up no matter how many times you click on it, double click whatever! Make a keyboard icon for gods sake!

4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Slow down the speed on titles

I can understand how to control speed on clips, but I want to slow down the speed on title...specifically ones like " shadow 3 line left. I think it comes in way to fast to read, but can't seem to find a way to adjust the speed.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. When you click to edit the title on a title section the keyboard should pop up.

Right now when you place a title screen it doesn’t pop up the keyboard when you select to edit thplay text when editing on an iPad (pro 11”)

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Text

Editing text seemed to have gotten a little daunting with precision selecting and editing on and iPhone screen. Having to highlight a certain paragraph/title completed just to change color. Color picking would be nice to have HEX code entry for branding. Thanks

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow PNG logo overlay without washing out video colour.

When I import a PNG logo that has a transparent background, it overlays on the video in such a way as to washout the colours of the video footage.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Support for device installed font on iOS (like in Adobe Comp)

Support for device installed font on iOS (like in Adobe Comp) - e.g. third party fonts used in brand related rush projects

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. More titles

Some more titles samples needed

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Type emojis

Can’t seem to type out emojis as titles? whats up with that?

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Unable to display Chinese characters

Enable display of Chinese characters

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add us the ability to cut to black

Would be great if there was a way to add 5 seconds of black/white/whatever. Sometimes you wanna fade to black for a long time, then fade back in. And Festivals want 5 seconds of black at the start of videos.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Create graphic objects like text boxes

Creating graphic objects like text boxes - can you do this? Don't see how.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. It is possible to import own title animations for eg. Premiere pro CC ?

I love Adobe Rush on the first look but I need to import my own Lower Thirds from my Premiere CC Projects. Is this possible?

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. الرجاء دعم اللغة العربية في الكتابة

الرجاء تمكين الكتابة باللغة العربية

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Feature request: Quick tool for adding subtitles.

Since a lot of clips shared on social media are watched without sound, having a quick tool option for adding subtitles would be GREAT.
    It would also make the content more accessible for everyone, in regards to the web content accessibility guidelines (in the EU).

Ps. Huge fan of Adobe Rush!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. BUG when Adding a TITLE to a Newly Unsaved Project

When I create a completely New Project and add a single audio track and Add a TITLE, if I change the TEXT of the TITLE and then try to save it ALWAYS crashes. When I restart RUSH and look at the project the TEXT I created on the TTILE is BLANK. If then I open the project and immediately save it back it Saves fine and then the TEXT appears - can Duplicate it time and time again. I have deleted the app several times and re-installed, still does not seem to resolve the issue.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Title Idea for Improvement

It would be great if once we have placed a title, on the timeline, and want to write something, that once we touch the title on the screen, in addition to the keyboard showing up, the title itself becomes larger so we can see what we are typing more clearly and are able to make adjustments using typical keyboard strokes.
    In the image provided you can see that the text box being used is very small and leaves room for error (haha i have big thumbs,) so it becoming bigger on screen and then once you’re done, going back to…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Typing

When typing text for titles/captions, it's limited to tap texting, whereas my keyboard (Gboard) can normally swype. I also find the typing to be slightly laggy no matter which keyboard I try. I'm using an S10.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base