Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Изменить цвет шрифта

Добавить возможность корректировки цвета субтитров самостоятельно.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Premiere Rush and Premiere Pro giving a lot of trouble

Ever since I updated Premiere Rush, I have been receiving a ton of difficulties with the system. It should feel simple but the whole system of buggy and it's hard to work. I cant open up a simple project from rush to pro for whatever reasons. None of the transition and new animations work in Rush and there's no option to add titles.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make the titles/fonts bigger

It is very difficult to edit the titles because they are so tiny on my phone screen and there doesn't appear to be any way to enlarge them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Maybe you can add more effects and more like more video cutting effects

You know the screen where it shows like a rainbow when a tv channel isn’t available maybe you can more features like those

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Improve text quality

When previewing my film the text is blurry/pixled, when I pause the film the text looks OK, but as soon as I press Play the text is blurry again

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. adding pnj file (logo) over the video

I can only add a picture to its own frame but can't overlay on the video itself. Hope that makes sense and y'all have some input. Thanks so much!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. overlays error

cant add text to video with adobe rush. Wheel keeps spinning to give options for overlays but nothing happens no matter how many hours I wait, if I close and restart app or computer. Very aggravating to pay and not get tools to function!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. اللغة العربية

ئما اللغة العربية منبوذة في برامجكم .لا تكونو عنصريين و ادعموا اللغة العربية في التطبيق

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Can’t add title on iPad Pro 2020

There is a bug when I try to add a title. When I click the PLUS icon then choose graphics, I can add the titles that are there (the four default ones). But if I click MORE and choose one then press Add, nothing happens!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Incorporate to Adobe Rush the Spark post text animations

Working only with titles is really limitated.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add templates like text and esthetic looking template to add photos or iPhone videos

For example, when I am watching a YouTube video I see editors add a plain iPhone screen with an iPhone and the iPhone video only plays on the iPhone that is on the screen. See example attached. Would be nice to have it in Youtube and Instagram size.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make editing text on Android phones easier

Premiere Rush mobile app urgently needs the option to hide the timeline and show a full screen preview. Currently, it's usable for basic editing but when working with text, especially in portrait orientation, it's virtually impossible to edit unless you increase the font size to ridiculous levels.

Used Rush android app for the first time today but had to give up and add text in another app which let me work full screen.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 6 8 10 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base