Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Clicking on Titles

If there is a title inside the sequence I'm working on and I click on another title to try to bring it into the sequence, it automatically overrides the existing title. You have to drag and drop the title to create a second title. It'll be nice to not override the existing title if you simply click on it.

4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Custom template management - ability to delete, and export them is vital for pro users

Is it possible to share custom templates with other users, or export them. This would be hyper useful for professional users. Also how do you delete custom templates?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Title

When I choose titles, ( I use iphone11) I would prefer the keyboard to appear at once and having the title text marked so as I start typing the default text disappears and what I write ends up in the text box.

Now I need to try and hit the very end of the text box, which is ******* a screen this size, often leaving a letter or two in the end. Frustrating, and with a slightly different code this would be remedied.

Best regards
    /Magnus

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Check which style graphic style you used earlier

After modifying a graphic style, I don't always remember which one I used. I would like to come back to a project and check which graphic style a text transition has.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please, work on the title feature

the title feature is terrible to work with. its laggy and 1/2 the time doesnt work correct or freezes. very frustrating

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Wondering how you can add assets

You provide a few assets such as titles and wondering how you can add them to Rush and from where?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please make it easier to copy and paste text

Please make it easier to copy and paste text ! I like how I have to option to enter the text and edit the text in a lager panel like in adobe spark

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Fonts not downloaded automatically

When I use the title templates, those with fonts that need to be downloaded don’t show the designated fonts.
    I know you can download the font via Adobe Fonts in the app, but first of all, it’s not always possible to detect the exact font used and apply it by myself, and even if I find the right font to apply, the next time when I open the app again, it’s reset to the status before and I have to re-do it which is not pleasant.

They basically show the same error mark on the upper right corner.
    So far,…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Title Idea for Improvement

It would be great if once we have placed a title, on the timeline, and want to write something, that once we touch the title on the screen, in addition to the keyboard showing up, the title itself becomes larger so we can see what we are typing more clearly and are able to make adjustments using typical keyboard strokes.
    In the image provided you can see that the text box being used is very small and leaves room for error (haha i have big thumbs,) so it becoming bigger on screen and then once you’re done, going back to…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Phone number titles

Please add more titles that we can show our phone number and saying “text me”. It Will be useful.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add text alignment options

Is it me or am I missing text alignment? I want to left align my titles but that option is missing I think?

39 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Lots of people do exercise videos, why don't you add a countdown clock to be able to be customize by the user?

This option will help lots of creators like myself to keep using this feature without braking the bank on paying for Premier PRO. Rush is a great Product which I like to use for my simple videos. Adding a customizable Countdown clock (Timer) will be a great option on Premiere Rush. Thank you

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow 'pinch-zoom' so we can see better what we are typing in titles

When the default text show in a temple for text overlay, on a phone it is HARD to see the little tiny text, or any text. Can't we pinch-zoom to enlarge for purposes of editing text, then when "done" or "close" is clicked, it shrinks back to original view.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Audiogram - Waveform

It would be interesting to have a kind of plugin for video podcasts to have audiogram like headliner.app
    https://vimeo.com/329160748

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Allow use of SRT and subtitle files

Please allow a prepared SRT file to be imported into the project and burned into the final export (open captions).

I don't know a single piece of software that does this quickly and easily, apart from Handbrake that has no options to edit font or style.

16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Support For Samsung S10+

I paid some templates for Premiere Rush on Motion Array But I can't add them on my Video? Can you help me?
    Sorry for my broke English!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Fix the clarity on the editing page.

I love the app honestly, but, when I upload videos to the app they come up blurry and slow, with a lot of lag. But the audio is clear and is perfectly fine. Please try to fix this because myself and others do truly love this app.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base