Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Be able to add text to videos without it being animated

Adding titles and text always seems to lock up my computer and take a little longer because it's loading all the animations. Sometimes I want to just add a quick text comment on my video--no animation--to counter what I've said audibly, and it's a hassle to do that at this point.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. make an easy way to ad simple text boxes

I don't want to use ready templates, and cant save them for some reason. please make a simple way to add a text box
    Thanks you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Option to copy text from my notes would be great

Since my main use of this app is to post encouraging Godly talks every morning which also requires me to talk in my own language, without copy text option, it would be difficult to have titles etc in my language which is a good option on iMovie.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I can't upload png file to Premiere Rush in Ipad air2

I want to upload a png picture to overlay on the video. It displays an error saying it is unsupported media and can't be uploaded. Does anyone know how to fix this. I also attached my png file and a screenshot of the error window

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I can't upload png file to Premiere Rush in Ipad air2

I want to upload a png picture to overlay on the video. It displays an error saying it is unsupported media and can't be uploaded. Does anyone know how to fix this. I also attached my png file and a screenshot of the error window

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ability to justify text (ie. left, right or center) or retain text formating imported from Word.

It would be beneficial to be able to format text within Premier Rush. It's very clunky to import a paragraph and have it appear as one line of text. Maybe a text box could be incorporated?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add drop shadows to logos

Would like to be able to add drop shadows to logos

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add a sketching function

I hope sketching function by apple pencil on iPad Adobe rush.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Ring of fire overlay

Ring of fire to Hilight sport video

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Graphic duration

As with transition duration, when adding one of your template graphics/slide title or outro, add a slide rule 0 to 3 seconds.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add object

Add objects like arrows and animated labels that stays not moving with camera moving forward.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Titles and graphics

Hi,
    I can't anymore use the titles.

All the titles format don't appear anymore in the new version.

Could you help me?

Best

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add logo graphics in Adobe Rush

It would be great to be able to overlay a logo on footage in Premier Rush.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. „After Effects“ like tools and features.

More options for editing and creative freedom. I love working with after effects, in comparison the app Premiere Rush is extremely underwhelming and grey. I just don’t see how i can use this in my “professional“ work environment. I would love to hear back from you, even more if these Kinds of changes are planned.

I’ve been trying to teach myself to become a graphic designer for over 3 years now and i like working with Adobe applications, although i would like to see a animation application.

I am also curious if the newest apple iPads with the M1 chip…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. crash emoji input

emoji japanese kuruma, enter crash

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow Community To Create And Share Titles/Transitions

The Titles and Transitions are lacking. It could be fun to allow the community to create editable Titles and Transitions that could be downloaded into Rush.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Freely and easily text

I would like to be able to add text more freely and easily. I can't put text as I want in the template. I want to be able to copy and paste text.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Saved templates are empty

I am changing a title template and want to save it for later use. I can save the template but when I'm trying to use it it's empty. It looks like it's having a content on the little picture in the Styles meny but when I'm dragging it into the timelime it's empty.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base