Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Right-to-Left Languages' Support in Titles for Arabic, Hebrew, et al.

Typing in languages that write from right-to-left like Arabic and Hebrew comes illegible because Adobe doesn't support those languages in Premiere Rush.

There are multiple posts requesting this for Arabic, others requesting it for Hebrew, for both iOS and Android. Maybe we'd have a better shot if we pool them all here.

17 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make the app support other languages and emojies in typing

Make the app support other languages and emojies in typing, because when I type emoji or Arabic letters it changes to stars"*"

26 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Allow Community To Create And Share Titles/Transitions

The Titles and Transitions are lacking. It could be fun to allow the community to create editable Titles and Transitions that could be downloaded into Rush.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please update korean writing error

Please....T.T
    When I write : 이상하다
    Premiere write : ㅇ ㅏ ㅎ ㅏ ㄷ ㅏㅇㅅㅣ
    I want use more premiere...

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. persian and arabic font support

please support persian and arabic font

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ich benutze seit kurzem ein Matepad Pro und habe Adobe

Ich nutze Dİe Rush app auf Matepad Pro. WEnn ıch ein Titel im Video editieren möchte stürtzt das Programım ab. Wie kann ıch hier vorgehen?

LG

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 286 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

27 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add ability to copy and paste text on Android

I want to be able to copy text from another app (web browser or note) and paste it into a title.

This works on Windows, Mac and iOS. Please add support for Android.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Korean subtitle writing error

When I writing Korean subtitle,

write: 안녕하세요?

out put: ㅇㄴㅏㄴㅕㅇㅎㅅㅏㅔㅇㅛ?

Fix it please.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please add function to draw on top of a video to highlight something

Lets say you watch a football game or a boxing match and you want to do commentary, a function where you can highlight something with color in form of drawing animation would be great.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Ich schneide auf einem mobilen Gerät IPHONE und kann keine Titel rein kopieren da die Anzeige wo „einsetzen“ stehen sollte nicht geht

Ich schneide auf einem mobilen Gerät IPHONE und kann keine Titel rein kopieren da die Anzeige wo „einsetzen“ stehen sollte nicht geht

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. scrolling titles

Tracking is nice, but even just scrolling titles would be nice

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. make it easier to change titles

I find it difficult to change/ correct titles.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. The title edit does not bring up the keyboard for edit in Rush!!

Once the title is added ro the video it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to edit! The keyboard will NOT show up no matter how many times you click on it, double click whatever! Make a keyboard icon for gods sake!

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Title editing

Editing title speed would be useful.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. No text tools in the text panel.

There are no text tools in the text panel. Even when I go though the tutorial there are no text tools??

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Editable Titles

I like that you can edit the color of the "Title" and "Subtitle," but I wish you could edit the elements of the title. The pre-selected pinks and purples do not work for the videos I need to make in a professional setting.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add Font

Need to add external font, bought by the team. The file is on pc, but I’ve added to premiere on pc. There could be some kind of syncing for fonts from pc to mobile.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Text editing submenu

I use a set of custom text templates to caption videos, often on my phone. In the video preview, the text is too small, has poor resolution when pre-rendered, and the text cursor often obscures letters or spaces, making it difficult to tell where I am in the word and whether I've successfully made the edit I want to make. It also doesn't update position until I start typing so if I want to move it I basically have to guess.

This all seems pretty obviously like inherent limitations to editing text that is simultaneously a graphic. But why is…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The option to add text opposed to just titles would be great

The title cards are great but i'd perfer if you could add regular text opposed to just having a constant title per transition

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base