Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Loading error

I don’t know if it’s just me, but graphics do not load. I’ve tried deleting and redownloading apps so many times but don’t work :(

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

14 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make the app support other languages and emojies in typing

Make the app support other languages and emojies in typing, because when I type emoji or Arabic letters it changes to stars"*"

92 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Importing Third Party Graphics

There doesn't appear to be the option to import downloaded third Party Title Graphics from my computer.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add stickers

Add still or animated stickers overlay

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Be able to format the titles and overlays more

Some templates are all caps. How do you make them proper case? Let us edit these. We also need Right and Left Justification.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. keeps crushing lately -

I can not save my favorite titles

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Cannot type Chinese

Hey, why it cannot type Chinese words after update?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add intro and outtro. Add more text effects and fonts.

Sometimes I'll have to go to an app to get intros and outros. This app is really good bit other apps re looking really good too. Add effects to the texts also. 70% of All fonts look the same. Give us more styles and the options to use 3rd party fonts from the phone.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add a feature of green screen removing

Please add feature of green screen removing as I want to edit my every single gameplay video on this app but can't. Because the main thing that I want is to add my subscribe clip as a layer for which I need to do green screen remove.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. MOGRTS

It would be great if we could import MOGRT files from AE. Is that something you're working on?

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. não abre a aba de graficos

não abre, fica apenas carregando, ja troquei de internet ja desinstalei e instalei, não sei mais o que fazer e preciso trabalhei, paguei o app pois usei as 3 exports q eu tinha e agora ele só da isso, não consigo utilizar.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Saved templates are empty

I am changing a title template and want to save it for later use. I can save the template but when I'm trying to use it it's empty. It looks like it's having a content on the little picture in the Styles meny but when I'm dragging it into the timelime it's empty.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I would love to just type some text on various frames

I don't want a fancy title, I'd like a caption or a talk balloon or something super simple

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I'd love if we can save libraries or favorites for titles, transitions, effects, graphics, settings, fonts, colors.

maybe something like style sheets + libraries + swatches. There's so many graphics and ops and not all are ideal for the project/brand but there's no way to start a collection of your faves. Even better would be to save a style sheet to apply to graphics with things like colors, fonts, sizes. And save those too. Customized graphics/effects library. Would make branding so much easier and save so much time!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow Community To Create And Share Titles/Transitions

The Titles and Transitions are lacking. It could be fun to allow the community to create editable Titles and Transitions that could be downloaded into Rush.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Right-to-left text

Can we please request the option to write from right-to-left for Arabic texts within the Rush program?

thank you,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Kurdish and Arabic Text

I am not able to add texts in the Arabic/Kurdish/Persian languages. I’d appreciate if you enable viewing texts in those languages. Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I am unable to add scrolling titles

There is no option of scrolling titles for credits

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base