Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make the app support other languages and emojies in typing

Make the app support other languages and emojies in typing, because when I type emoji or Arabic letters it changes to stars"*"

62 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Loading error

I don’t know if it’s just me, but graphics do not load. I’ve tried deleting and redownloading apps so many times but don’t work :(

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please support Arabic language type

Please Support for Arabic type From right to left

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Saved templates are empty

I am changing a title template and want to save it for later use. I can save the template but when I'm trying to use it it's empty. It looks like it's having a content on the little picture in the Styles meny but when I'm dragging it into the timelime it's empty.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow Community To Create And Share Titles/Transitions

The Titles and Transitions are lacking. It could be fun to allow the community to create editable Titles and Transitions that could be downloaded into Rush.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Importing Third Party Graphics

There doesn't appear to be the option to import downloaded third Party Title Graphics from my computer.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Fonts do not appear nicely

I have been using different Japanese fonts (some are imported from Adobe Fonts) on the videos. However, none works well compared to what I have seen on YouTube.

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add logo graphics in Adobe Rush

It would be great to be able to overlay a logo on footage in Premier Rush.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Back to the old update of the text graphic thing???

Hello,
    Can we go back to the old style text graphic like in the picture please??? I was editing a video and somehow it doesn’t let me put text. The new update doesn’t work! Can we have the old style?? If anyone from Adobe is reading this, can we go back??? Thank you

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Can you separate the overlay track from the video track?

I like a fixed overlay for an ongoing series. it would be nice to be able to swap out video segments without deleting the entire overlay track.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Save title style I made

It would be very very useful to be able to I use my own title. I need saving my own style of title. I can't make same style every time.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Premiere Rush and Premiere Pro giving a lot of trouble

Ever since I updated Premiere Rush, I have been receiving a ton of difficulties with the system. It should feel simple but the whole system of buggy and it's hard to work. I cant open up a simple project from rush to pro for whatever reasons. None of the transition and new animations work in Rush and there's no option to add titles.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Motion Tracking for Text.

Simple and easy to use motion tracking for text with leader lines to attach to objects in the video.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make the titles/fonts bigger

It is very difficult to edit the titles because they are so tiny on my phone screen and there doesn't appear to be any way to enlarge them.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please make it possible to use arabic text in Adobe Rush.

Please make it possible to use arabic text in Adobe Rush.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Maybe you can add more effects and more like more video cutting effects

You know the screen where it shows like a rainbow when a tv channel isn’t available maybe you can more features like those

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. não abre a aba de graficos

não abre, fica apenas carregando, ja troquei de internet ja desinstalei e instalei, não sei mais o que fazer e preciso trabalhei, paguei o app pois usei as 3 exports q eu tinha e agora ele só da isso, não consigo utilizar.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Improve text quality

When previewing my film the text is blurry/pixled, when I pause the film the text looks OK, but as soon as I press Play the text is blurry again

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base