Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 263 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

26 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. ACCEPT PNG and TRANSPARENCIES!

Sell explanatory , accept png and transparencies for logos

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make the app support other languages and emojies in typing

Make the app support other languages and emojies in typing, because when I type emoji or Arabic letters it changes to stars"*"

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add ability to copy and paste text on Android

I want to be able to copy text from another app (web browser or note) and paste it into a title.

This works on Windows, Mac and iOS. Please add support for Android.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Arabia

Hi
    I can’t write arabic titles please help.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add gradient and transparency effects to shapes in the "Titles" section of the application.

We need to have the ability to edit a shape's transparency and to use and edit the shapes as gradients.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The title edit does not bring up the keyboard for edit in Rush!!

Once the title is added ro the video it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to edit! The keyboard will NOT show up no matter how many times you click on it, double click whatever! Make a keyboard icon for gods sake!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Slow down the speed on titles

I can understand how to control speed on clips, but I want to slow down the speed on title...specifically ones like " shadow 3 line left. I think it comes in way to fast to read, but can't seem to find a way to adjust the speed.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Support More Languages

We want to use the language of that country in making travel videos to subtitle the name of food, place and other things, for example adding Persian (Farsi) language can be used for all Arabic and other Middle Eastern countries.
    we ask the Adobe team to support Farsi and other fonts to help us build better videos

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Feature request: Quick tool for adding subtitles.

Since a lot of clips shared on social media are watched without sound, having a quick tool option for adding subtitles would be GREAT.
    It would also make the content more accessible for everyone, in regards to the web content accessibility guidelines (in the EU).

Ps. Huge fan of Adobe Rush!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Missing language

Need to arabic language

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 92 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

37 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 添加自动识别语音转对白字幕(中文)

希望添加自动把语音识别出来并转换制作出对白字幕的功能。

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Contrast container boxes settings option “Your Projects Page”. It’s hard tell which one of the project is selected when deleting them.

Accidentally deleted a project because I thought I was on the wrong one. Separate container box with settings option (three dots) on the “Your Projects Page”. It’s hard tell which one of the project is selected when deleting them.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Font

Dear team
    I'm from cambodia it a great app for video editing and i alway use adobe premiere in PC but now i found it on mobile phone, i have one thing to request can you add Khmer unicode font for title in Rush?

Thank you

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Trying Out Titles - keep my originally entered text

When switching between title styles (iPad app) the original typed up text is deleted, even if i saved as preset. So each time have to re-type again to try "new title looks" on

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Text and and colors styles/presets should sync automatically between devices

I normally use Premiere Rush in different devices.

At the iPad I've some presets for text, colors and so on. But, when I came to the computer they aren't there. It's important to me that the movies share the same style, so I should be able to select the same presets I had already defined and saved as my favorites.

This would be really good. :)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base