Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The ability to batch edit the length of static images.

If i press Ctrl+A, then grab the edge and change the length of all images. Or put Edit -> Preferences -> General, etc. in this program.

4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Enter any value by typing. Sliders are too sensitive to get everything exactly.

An option to type values instead of just sliders. It’s difficult to get the exact values that you need especially if you are transforming a clip. Thanks!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Locking layer 1

Would love option to lay down interview on layer 1 then lock it so the brill by default would go on layer 2

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Safe Margins

Show title safe margins, so I can be confident they will show up when posting a video to YouTube

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make Preview picture size the same for each HD project

I created two HD videos. One had a full size preview, the other had a much smaller preview. It would be better if they were always full size.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Swipe Left or Right to scroll on Timeline

One of the useful features of iMovie is the ability to scroll the timeline by moving your finger left or right on the video image. Tapping the image stops playback.

Very useful for choosing a cut point.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Line up / arrange objects

For example: If you add a logo to appear in the center of the video you have to guess if it's placed in the center. I need some tool to arrange objects, at least to correctly center them in the video.

Also, I can't select two imported image objects and align them.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. trim top and tail

Add option to trim top and tail of the clip

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. make video segments a longer length!!!

I would love to be able to zoom in on my tracks (or maybe scale them to a larger size) so I can fine tune segments of videos better. Right now, everything is scrunched into segments less than a centimeter long since I have so many video segments. They're too small for even a preview to fit because of the format of the timeline. I wouldn't mind using a scroll bar feature in the timeline if that meant I could actually see what I'm doing to my video.

The other system I used (before it disappeared from the internet forever)…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

You can actually pinch to zoom (with 2 fingers) on the timeline in order to zoom in on your clips further. Give it a try and let us know if you have any issues.

Thanks,
    Michael

11. No individual clip in/out?

How about individual clip editing, such as the rather fundamental setting of in/out points. There are numerous fundamental editing tools missing from this mess. The FREE iMovie beats this awful mess.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. you need to be able to easier do L and J cut editing

the L and J editing is exactly what is needed for the type of target customers of RUSH. see a link that explains more here https://youtu.be/DVSZujJDYXg

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Copy/Paste not working on macOS Mojave

Copy and pasting of Clips or Text Effects is not working on macOS Mojave. When additionally holding CMD while moving a clip the cursor changes to a "+" sign but the clip will only be moved and not copied as intended.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Background layer

I need a background layer, so I may add background graphics as the bottom layer. This will allow me to use the main layer for video clips with audio. Currently I have to use the main layer as the background layer and the next layer up for video clips with audio. This is not tedious and time consuming since the main layer is the only layer in rush that snaps... Unless, I don’t know how to enable the snap feature for the layers above the main layer?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Multiple video layers...... that’s basic guys

Multiple video layers...... that’s basic guys

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. automatic beat marking and clip snapping

Please add automatic beat marking of music audio track and automatic snapping of clips/photos to the markers. Thank you.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. copy

Copy ALL effects (speed, audio, colour, crop+rotate) applied to a "template" clip and paste/apply it to selected clips.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Stop making clips disappear!

As I drag clips around, they sometimes make clips close by disappear. Drives me nuts! Please fix.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base