Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Batch editing of clips.

I create sequences with 50+ jpegs and can’t use the new speed feature since have to do each clip individually.

5 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. How do we save or reset????

Where is the "Save As" button and why does it not leave the original intact?

Where are the files being saved to? Why can't we choose location to save to?

We are giving you constructive feedback; at the very least we should get to work with the full feature Beta product

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Pinch to zoom/crop

Powerdirector mobile uses pinch to crop/zoom instead of numbers. It's much faster for my workflow.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Be Able to make mark on Clips for Music Beat Sync

Be Able to make mark on Clips for Music Beat Sync . Doing mark in clip with Beat (M)Shortcut help the Process of Timing Clip on Beat for a Cinematic Sequence.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Select Video Track to Which Media Is Added

Two parts to this - and I'm working in iOS.

1. When I add media it immediately dumps it all into the timeline, obviously in the wrong order. It would be better if it took it into the Project Panel only, then let me add shot-by-shot to my timeline.

2. Selecting the part of a shot I want to use from the Project Panel should be easier. At the moment I have a tiny button to click to open, then when I've selected the range of the shot, I have to click + and then click Add. (iMovie does this better).

3. Once…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. RED SCREEN

The preview of some clips becomes red randomly. I seems to only happen on clips made from my iPhone 8 OR clips that are longer.

All software is up to date.

I noticed that when I disconnected the Adobe Cloud sync, the red screen issue disappeared briefly.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add video at play head.

I want to be able to stop anywhere on the timeline and have the ability to add media at that point.

Currently if I choose a new shot it adds it at the next cut point or puts it on the end of the timeline. I end up having to then move the clip to where I want it.

It would be much better to have options when adding media such as:

Insert audio / video at playhead

Overwrite audio / video at playhead

Add video on Video Layer 2 / 3 at playhead

Add audio only at playhead

Thanks.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Multicam function

The possibilty to switch between multiple camera’s in post

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Panning in portrait mode

It would be great if in portrait mode we can do a panning/moving effect to a landscape video/photo to show more actions in such a limited "insta" format.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Timeline markers

It would be nice if we could add MARKERS on the timeline and have the AUTOMATE TO SEQUENCE just like in PREMIER PRO.
    Thank you for the attention
    Sal

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please add custom transitions!

I would love for there to be custom transitions that we could make by ourself!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Motion tracking would be great!

Pin an image, video, or a title to follow and object in a clip.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Noise reduction tool please.

Please add noise reduction tool please.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The option to turn snap on or off in timeline

So frustrating, particularly when trying to align audio to clips - such as in a music video. Wanting to change or edit one clip earlier in the timeline means having to go back and re-sync the whole thing!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. It would be great to turn off the magnet function and let it snap like in premiere, so you will be more free to position your content.

I’m premiere pro I’m used to work with multiple video layers, which works great. In rush the next video will snap to the previous one when you place a video on a different layer. It would be great to have the option to switch the magnet off so you are more free to use the multiple layers and even us some black if you desire.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. cut clips

the clip that is cut into parts always re-start from the original beginning point which is very annoying

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Premiere Pro open Rush projects without upload to cloud

Rush is easy to use and fit to edit vlog I need updated everyday. Sometimes I need to edit Rush projects via Premiere Pro. Maybe add some effects that Rush don't have now. I want to speed up the workflow and don't need to upload/sync all media clips to cloud. I wish Premiere Pro desktop version is able to open Rush projects stored in the same computer hard drive.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)