Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sync video cut to audio bpm

I really need to have the possiblity to exactly Cut Video to Audio beat. Nice would be also some semi-automatic functions to synchronise to the Beat / bpm.

9 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Black monitor during playback

When I import a video to edit I can see it in the previewer. As soon as I hit play(either with the play button, or using space bar) the screen goes black. I have titles and images that show up while the preview is playing but the video no longer plays. It used to work perfectly, up until about a week ago. Was there a recent update?

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. being able to reverse a clip would be a good function to have

ability to reverse a clip would be a nice feature to have

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Press and hold clip opens detail edit controls containing key frames for audio levels, speed ramping, opacity

A quick way to expand a clip to inspect and edit key frames by entering “detail edit mode” where, once enabled, key frames could be altered on a per clip or per track basis

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Zoom to Clip

Rush has an incredible touch interface, but the one thing I fumble around with most is zooming in and out on the timeline. It would be so much easier if you could double-tap a clip in the timeline to zoom so the clip filled the entire width of your display. From there, I could pinch to zoom the rest of the way. A quick feature to for the entire sequence to the width of the screen would be great too. This would make it so much faster and easier to zoom in and out of the area of focus on…

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Split / Expand clips.

The ability to return clips to full lengths the same way they can be truncated would be good, and a split at cursor button would be a bonus!

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Swipe down to Cut at Playhead

I want to be able to simply move my finger vertically down on the timeline to split a clip. Same function as the scissors icon but simpler.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. There needs to be an option to minimise/hide the timeline and make the preview window full screen.

There needs to be an option to minimise/hide the timeline and make the preview window full screen. Editing text on a full screen window would be far easier

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add a 'replace media' functionality

If any footage needs to be replaced within the timeline a 'replace media' functionality would be very useful

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Android functionality like Apple IOS

I have viewed tutorials for rush where the teacher shows the app in a iPhone. Being an Android user I found the app to function differently. In my opinion, the iPhone app appears easier to use than the android version. Perhaps the same editing tools functionality of iPhone rush app can be applied to Android rush app

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Support Drag and Drop on mobile so I can drag media from the browser to any track

How do I add broll directly to the second track? Right now, whenever I import media, it appends it to the end of the second track. What is like is for it to add to one of the tracks above the main track at the point of the play head. Thanks!

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Fast motion & crop editing

I really need this feature as well as the crop tool for the video, for ex ; if there is a scene I don’t want to show I can crop , edit and delete it !!

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Drag a clip outside timeline to delete

I want a quick shortcut to delete a clip by dragging it outside of timeline.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. set default transition and apply to all

A nice and simple feature is to be able to just add a default one preferably the dip to black and easily apply to all clips.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Move duplicate button away from trim & cut button

As I was working with this last night, one thing that is driving me crazy is how close the duplicate button is to the cut or trim button. I keep trying to trim but accidentally add the piece of media I was just trying to trim

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Ability to toggle off "magnetic timeline" on first video later.

The first layer of video appears to not act like a normal NLE, but all subsequent tracks do. I see myself just laying down a long black matte on the first layer so I don't have to use it at all. It would be nice to toggle the behavior between "magnetic" (non-nle) and regular nle mode.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Copy/Cut/Paste in Mobile Rush

Hold a video and being able to copy/cut/paste into another section on the time line in MOBILE RUSH

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Zooming in and out in video preview. I’m typing text and it’s hard to see and read what I’ve been typing.

Hello Awesome Rush Developers!!

1. Hard to see what I’m typing. The doiplemand tripple tap on text to highlight words is not working properly.

2. A zoom in and navigate through the video preview is enough to make sure where to place text or other graphic assets in the video. (Tripple tap and highlight then drag and drop maybe to move assets)

Please keep Rush such a badass app and thank you.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Can Rush reverse videos (speed=-100)

I could not find this feature and it is much needed 😬 Amazing App, I use it daily to do things I cannot do in other apps, surly the intelligent interface designed for the avid users.
    One ☝🏻 thing I think would be great:
    Add ‘import audio only’ as a check box option when importing 👍
    Thanks for this genius app 💪🏻💪🏻👍🙏

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base