Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Very gooood!!!!!

정 말좋아요

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Drag selection for multiple cuts.

If I make 100 cuts to my video/audio it is insane to select them individually just to slide them back to 00:00.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. We need ability to select all and copy and paste a Fax and customization properties

We need the ability to select all and copy and paste effects and customization attributes. Not having this enabled actually is counterproductive. It actually is slowing down my work flow by a whole lot. Also enabling force touch and slide to select more then one clip. Utilizing force touch and peek for shortcuts would be great as well.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. É muito difícil editar o texto no aplicativo para celular.

É muito difícil editar o texto no aplicativo para celular. Poderiam permitir dar zoom para fazer as alterações necessárias.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Play button size for preview

I think it would be way easier if the play button on the preview window were both moved closer to the bottom, and made bigger. At least make it bigger, that would definitely help.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Rampa de aceleração

Acrescentar a possibilidade de acelerar e desacelerar os vídeos no Rush.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Mais fluidez ao trabalhar com as camadas

Ao trabalhar com a timeline, notei que a camada superior fica cria um link com a camada inferior. Se eu mexe-la, a camada de cima também se mexe e não é isso que eu quero.

É difícil criar uma nova camada por exemplo. Se eu quiser inserir um fundo branco e trabalhar com o video em um tamanho menor, preciso incluir uma imagem toda branca para isso.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Put the playback button in the bottom.

I usually edit on iPhone using the thumb. It's a bit far from tools in the bottom to play button, I need to change the holding position every time go play button.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. multuple duplication

select multiple clips and allow duplicates

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Preview window rendering error on iOS

While trying to edit long video on my iPad Pro 11, the preview window often freezes and and nothing renders no matter how long I wait. My only fix for this at the moment is to use the readjustment slider which forces a rerender of the preview window. I've seen on the Adobe Rush support page that rendering may fail at times due to low battery. I've tried this at low battery, 100% battery, and 100% battery while plugged in and nothing fixes it. I've tried deleting the project and redownloading it, no fix. I've also tried reinstalling the app,…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. A crop bar option would be great for a quick cinematic idea

The crop bar option being added would make for a great experience for on the fly editing. Right now I export and open in premier pro. I love rush for short quick vids.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. turn on/off Move/Replace

The choice of move clips freely without the others move to its place

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. On the iPad app, I’d like to be able to assign buttons along the right side of the screen. Especially a play/pause button near my thumb

On the iPad app, I’d like to be able to assign buttons along the right side of the screen. Especially a play/pause button near my thumb Or other use ful editing buttons. The play button is really small.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The total area of the video while editing is too small to see even the editing changes. Editing tools in the bottom taking too much space.

The video appears too small to see comfortably the editing changes. The editing tools at the bottom takes too much space and there are too much unwanted space being wasted. The canvas of the video/overal size of the video on the editing screen should be large enough for the people to see what changes they are making, especially the color, exposure and other changes that needs minute corrections and only when the video is large enough, those changes would be made the satisfaction of the person editing.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Zoom the timeline when dragging playhead vertically

When dragging the playhead, it would be desirable to zoom the timeline if the mouse is dragged up/down as many other timeline-based applications do. It would make for a smoother user experience.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base