Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Not working not showing screen showing blank screen

Not showing video showing blank screen how can I edit video I tryed atleast 7-8 Times I uninstalled app 5-6 times but app is getting problem fix this problem as soon as possible I logined from Facebook and Google but still getting problem I hope you understand my problem fix this as soon as possible...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Not working not showing screen showing blank screen

Not showing video showing blank screen how can I edit video I tryed atleast 7-8 Times I uninstalled app 5-6 times but app is getting problem fix this problem as soon as possible I logined from Facebook and Google but still getting problem I hope you understand my problem fix this as soon as possible...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Would love to see Rush have dual monitor capability.

Working on a laptop is good when using Rush, but when I'm in the office and have the second monitor, it would be amazing to get the video on one, and the editing window on the other. Thanks!

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. app crush, the editting second half is deleted!!

app crush,
    restart,
    second half is vanish!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. sound timeline edit, force to biginning line

after update, sound timeline cursor on the way, when move sound, force to biggining line

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Соотношение 21:9

День добрый. Снимаю с анаморфозной насадкой х1.33, при редактировании приложение обрезает до 16:9. Дайте возможность оставить оригинальное соотношение сторон.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Group and Ungroup Button

I'd really love to have a group and ungroup button to make duplication of multiple things easier.
    Eg: Clips/Videos and Audio
    Please and Thankyou.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Enable the ability to turn off snapping on the timeline for clips. Offer free range for placement.

Just as in premier we can opt to free place our clips down to the exact moment, most helpful in matching audio and transitions, we need this feature in Rush. This tool is a MUST have for professionals. Please add it quickly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add Content aware fill in video like photoshop mix has

In photoshop mix they have content aware fill I use it all of the time, you should add it here where we can use it exactly the same but on video that would be a big help

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Scan quickly using the app?

Is there a way to scan the timeline as you would on a computer within the app? Ie 1.5x 2x speed (j, k, l buttons) while hearing the audio

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Audio/Video fixed to timeline

Make edits to video and audio fixed to timeline rather than relative to other clips

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow me to scrub the timeline in landscape mode on mobile.

Instead of only being able to playback the video in landscape give the option to pick between the two

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Proper live previews

After making edited I cannot see changes until I have rendered the video... Would be nice to have a preview option

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Preview verticle video in fullscreen

When you edit a vertical video, the screen gets so tiny you can barely see. Editing vertical video on the phone should be easier. We need it in fullscreen when previewed and bigger in editing mode!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I want to use text from Mogrts

I work in News, having access to our designed titles templates is crucial because when we need to break a story if I could do it from my iPhone or iPad or would be incredible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base