Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Crashing

It keeps on crashing, I just couldn’t edit properly. Can you please fix it? I recently updated the app but still crashing.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Move videos/images thoughout the video playing

Make feature that lets you move images/videos while a video is playing. So it should be like if you make a start position for a image/video. Then go to the end or another part of the video. Then move it to another position. And when you play the video. Then image/video glides from the start position of the video to the end position.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Can you + Add Media Images and Video to V2 over V1!? This needs to be possible when editing in a Rush!

I am new to Adobe Rush, but I have locked channel and need to import an image to V2. Images and video should load to V2, V3 and or V4.

But, the media wants to load in timeline V1!! Dialogue box indicates V1 must be unlocked. Maybe I’m not seeing “Override” on my iphone!?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. While editing a time lapse on the iPhone, make it possible to "select all".

When creating a time lapse on the iPhone, being able to select all frames to adjust the length would be very helpful.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allignment feature: center, allign right, left, top bottom.

Can be images, videos. Grids would be useful too!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please

Please provide motion interpolation for smooth slow motion
    The slow motion in this is like laggy laggy
    Please help

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow for added Video track layers

You should allow the ability to add video tracks or radio tracks.

PLUS PLEASE ALLOW YOU TO SAVE LAYOUT AFTER CLOSE

CREATING A FAVORITES BIN THAT HOLD YOUR MOST COMMON ELEMENTS WOULD BE NICE.

I wanted to use this to do emergency editing for a YouTube channel that has 30 million views a month. I want to be able to have a travel version of premier that I can use on my iPad Pro when away form my editing rig

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Improvement

This is very easy to use but all we need is to work smoothly. it's often drops fps of the video while editing which results lagging in the video after exporting. And secondly, add speed controller. THANK YOU.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Home button

Pressing the Home button should move the tracker back to :00. That's the way it works in Premiere Pro and I can't tell you how many times I've done this out of habit and nothing happens.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Consider adding in cut tool to shorten videos

It will allow the user to make the video however long they want and where the video starts from.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Timeline Bookmark

Bookmark is a feature in alight motion which allows you to mark a spot in the timeline and is really handy for synchronising the change of template/video clip with the beat of the audio.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Ability to copy and paste attributes from one clip to another

It would be great if you could apply all the filters and audio settings to one clip and then copy and paste those settings to each clip in the project!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Inserting Pictures & Time on screen

I should be able to easily drag a picture to the time I want it to stay on screen while I do a voice-over description.

And why I have to sign in when I got to this screen from within a signed in and validated program is really stupid.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Double tap 9:16 to 1:1.

Making 9:16 video (portrait) 1:1 fills the field of view. Can you add double tap to zoom out & center for the full video with bars on the side? For social media posts so that media will not get cropped on the top and bottom.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Why doesn’t Rush recognize the iPhone slo-mo video??

Rush should recognize when iPhone video is recorded in slow-motion!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Slice all clips at once.

Right now, pressing "S" allows to slice the selected clip. It would be helpful if a similar command existed to slice ALL the clips under the current playhead. So I could potentially slice 4 video and 3 audio tracks at the same spot with 1 key.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 7.22のバージョンアップ後に動作が不安定になった。既に数本問題なく作れていたのに残念だ。

7.22のバージョンアップ後に動作が不安定になった。既に数本問題なく作れていたのに残念だ。

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base