Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. On the iPad app, I’d like to be able to assign buttons along the right side of the screen. Especially a play/pause button near my thumb

On the iPad app, I’d like to be able to assign buttons along the right side of the screen. Especially a play/pause button near my thumb Or other use ful editing buttons. The play button is really small.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Show filename of the clip in the timeline

show filename of the clip i am currently editing. right now there is no way to find out what file i am exactly working on. I have 30-40 files as sources so this is a must.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Labelling of each clip

We need the ability to "label" each clip with our comments for clip identification. This will allow re-organisng of clips

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Multi-view sequence for 2 cam setup!

Rush is really awesome for quick video edits and what i really need done quickly is combining, cutting/switching the 2 camera setup into one footage! Please please!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The total area of the video while editing is too small to see even the editing changes. Editing tools in the bottom taking too much space.

The video appears too small to see comfortably the editing changes. The editing tools at the bottom takes too much space and there are too much unwanted space being wasted. The canvas of the video/overal size of the video on the editing screen should be large enough for the people to see what changes they are making, especially the color, exposure and other changes that needs minute corrections and only when the video is large enough, those changes would be made the satisfaction of the person editing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Be Able to make mark on Clips for Music Beat Sync

Be Able to make mark on Clips for Music Beat Sync . Doing mark in clip with Beat (M)Shortcut help the Process of Timing Clip on Beat for a Cinematic Sequence.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add additional video tracks

Please add the ability to add additional video tracks. I layer lots of footage and need to be able to use more than 4 video tracks.

97 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Still frame / freeze frame

Allow pausing on a particular still frame of the video for a certain duration. This is useful for editing screencasts, explainer videos, etc. Or if you're making a video that will be played as a loop and you want it to pause on the closing image for a moment before restarting...

169 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Locking layer 1

Would love option to lay down interview on layer 1 then lock it so the brill by default would go on layer 2

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Slide start/end times without moving the clip

Like some audio applications, it would be great to be able to hold a keyboard modifier (e.g. Shift or Ctrl) to change clip dragging behaviour to slide the start+end times of a clip without sliding the timing of the clip. This is especially useful when editing a multi-camera shoot where all clips are synchronous and you only ever want to change which view is switched to without affecting the relative timing of the clips.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Zoom the timeline when dragging playhead vertically

When dragging the playhead, it would be desirable to zoom the timeline if the mouse is dragged up/down as many other timeline-based applications do. It would make for a smoother user experience.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. ドラックでの複数選択ができるようにしてほしい

スマホ版だと複数選択ができるとはいえ、一つ一つ選択していく形なので、ドラックでの複数選択ができるようにしていただきたいです

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 自動で隙間が埋まる補間機能を付けていただきたいです。

撮った映像素材の欲しいところを分割していると間に隙間ができますよね。あの隙間を埋める機能があると嬉しいです。(整列機能?)
    現状だと一つ一つ選択して並べないといけないので、ちょっと大変です。

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Select Video Track to Which Media Is Added

Two parts to this - and I'm working in iOS.

1. When I add media it immediately dumps it all into the timeline, obviously in the wrong order. It would be better if it took it into the Project Panel only, then let me add shot-by-shot to my timeline.

2. Selecting the part of a shot I want to use from the Project Panel should be easier. At the moment I have a tiny button to click to open, then when I've selected the range of the shot, I have to click + and then click Add. (iMovie does this better).

3. Once…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?