Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Duplicate frames recognition

Let the user know when they are already using a clip in the timeline.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Adjust clip duration for multiple clips?

I am using Premier Rush to make video using several photographs. I want to select multiple photographs and adjust their duration all at once (for example make the clips 1/2 second each). At the present time, I can only adjust these one clip at a time. This is very frustrating as I can have a lot of photographs acquired with continuous shutter mode. Can this feature be added to Premier Rush?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Need precise button for adjusting a certain value of all.

I need a button to adjust the precise value to arrange the bar of the video, sound etc. It’s too difficult and annoying. Thanks

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Pan and zoom????

No getting any functions to edit Pan and Zoom, just left with a default which you cannot change?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Pan and zoom????

No getting any functions to edit Pan and Zoom, just left with a default which you cannot change?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Recortar adesivo

Olá! Gostaria de recortar a borda desta imagem, para que ela virasse um adesivo no vídeo, sem que ficasse quadrada.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. black screen resizing

some media pictures are black screen on the monitor after i resized them.. I checked the view > optimised
    and i have updated ndivia drivers (before i had only black screen)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Crop feature

I really appreciate the advanced crop feature (crop top, bottom . . .) But I find it very difficult sometimes to crop a video to line up with features on another editing track (e.g., the borders on a slide) using my mouse. Is there a way percentages (e.g., of cropping right) could be adjusted in a very fine-grained way via the keyboard, so, for example, users could specify 'crop right' 8.7%?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Timeline markers

It would be nice if we could add MARKERS on the timeline and have the AUTOMATE TO SEQUENCE just like in PREMIER PRO.
    Thank you for the attention
    Sal

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Videos can pan and zoom, too

The function “Pan and zoom” not only exist in pictures, but also in video.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. After exporting, I hit the back button to the landing and LOST ALL MY UNDO STATES WTF?!

After exporting, I hit the back button to the landing and LOST ALL MY UNDO STATES WTF?!

Unbelievable

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Can you add multi layer video editing timelines

Can you add multi layer video editing timelines

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add notes to the timeline

It would be great if you could add notes to the timeline to remind yourself where you want to make future changes, corrections etc. The notes would not show up in the video. When I watch a rough version of one of my projects from start to finish, I make written editing notes on paper along with the approximate timeline position. It would be fantastic if they could be created electronically at the exact spot in the timeline

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Multiple selection

Allow to select multiple frames/items in the same time to ease the following:
    1- The moves
    2- Adding/editing similar effects

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. add visible sections/chapter/bookmarks for longer videos

add visible sections/chapter/bookmarks for longer videos, so students can find the info they need easily. maybe have labels under the video so they can access the part they need?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Editing Buttons

When I first started, there was a set of tools at the bottom of the work screen that let me import images to add to my project. I went to start a new project and now they’re all gone! Where’d they go and how do I get them back??

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Adobe Rush should support preview to a different monitor.

I really really like Adobe Rush for the fact that I can quickly get videos out. I really am in a rush, and having the ability to preview to a different monitor would make armchair editing so easy amirite or amirite.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base