Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Новые (старые) возможности

1. Открывать на полный экран окно просмотра

2. Возможность редактировать скорость клипа, так же реверс скорости.

3. Возможность монтировать на нескольких линиях Таймлайн одновременно, что бы клипы «не слипались»

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Automation

Rush would be the best video editing app in the world if it came with presets that can enable to adjust time duration. For example, like increasing or decreasing the speed of the video.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add a "View > Info" option to know source file name

I like to use Rush as a quick and dirty 4K editor to then import into AE, but when I add multiple file sources, it gets confusing not being able to see the source file name after importing/adding to the timeline. Please add this simple feature!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. トラジション

トラジションがデフォルトで0.5秒なのが
    意味がわからない
    1秒に設定するのがとても面倒くさい

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. problema al editar

Tengo problemas al editar, en el timeline no carga bien el video y se congela la imagen

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Zoom

Zooming in and out just like in premiere pro

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. estoy confrontando mucha dificultad durante la edicion

Mientras estoy editando la aplicación se congela y tengo que salir y entrar constantemente, sin embargo otras aplicaciones de adobe como photoshop trabajan bien

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Improve playback of preview video.

The preview video is extremely laggy and this is for a clip sized 10mb and only 720p resolution.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Very gooood!!!!!

정 말좋아요

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Drag selection for multiple cuts.

If I make 100 cuts to my video/audio it is insane to select them individually just to slide them back to 00:00.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. We need ability to select all and copy and paste a Fax and customization properties

We need the ability to select all and copy and paste effects and customization attributes. Not having this enabled actually is counterproductive. It actually is slowing down my work flow by a whole lot. Also enabling force touch and slide to select more then one clip. Utilizing force touch and peek for shortcuts would be great as well.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. É muito difícil editar o texto no aplicativo para celular.

É muito difícil editar o texto no aplicativo para celular. Poderiam permitir dar zoom para fazer as alterações necessárias.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Be able to play the video back in full screen

The preview screen is tiny and really hard to see what's going on, especially trying to read text that you're typing in. It'd be nice if there was a way to play it back in full screen within the app. It takes a while to download and after downloading, I realized there was a typo that I couldn't read and had to re-download it.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Pinch to zoom/crop

Powerdirector mobile uses pinch to crop/zoom instead of numbers. It's much faster for my workflow.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Fix Audio and Video in TL

Great app. I am glad we finally have it. However, it would be great to separate audio and video. For example, if I want to use the audio from one clip and move it over to another video. It would also be nice to fade in and out of the audio as well, if using music and audio beyond the clip. As of now, when in landscape mode, we can only see the video. But it would be nice to get a larger TL when I rotate my phone to landscape mode. Also, easier integration of clips at a single…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Black playback screen

On the preview monitor video not shows, just black screen. With photo all okay. Pixel 2 XL, Android Q Beta 3

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Play button size for preview

I think it would be way easier if the play button on the preview window were both moved closer to the bottom, and made bigger. At least make it bigger, that would definitely help.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Enter any value by typing. Sliders are too sensitive to get everything exactly.

An option to type values instead of just sliders. It’s difficult to get the exact values that you need especially if you are transforming a clip. Thanks!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base