Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Expandable tools menu

The tools menu at the bottom on a smartphone is small and thus forces you to scroll between buttons. It would be great to have a swipe up gesture that elevates the menu showing all the buttons at one glance. This would make editing much faster.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Access to Google Photos/Taking Out Photos/Order by Date

There’s no way to access uploaded google photos from an iOS device, there’s no way to extract a photo from a sequence (that I saw) and there’s no way to order photos by date

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I would really like to see in the timeline the filename that the clip is from

I would really like to see in the timeline the filename that the clip is from

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The program Monitor stops functioning

In the desktop version on my windows 10 laptop the program monitor stops working. The clip won't run anymore. I made various projects and every time after a while the monitor gets stuck. Then also the complete program gets stuck. Only Ctrl Alt Del gets it out

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add clip info view and sort on meta choice

Add a view with show/hide for the current clip info. i.e. Clip's file name, clip notes, clip duration, file duration, clip count, choice of meta data to display from list. Also it would be really handy to sort on any meta data field. I have multiple clips and since all cameras and GoPros write the meta data differently sorting on a selected field would be great!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Adjust timing of JPG, PNG, stills etc. Longer and shorter

allow pics to be adjusted just like frames

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Preview freezes or disappears

Galaxy s9. Rush was fine but now the preview freezes of i pause (if I then hit play the timeline moves but preview stays frozen or goes black). I already tried reinstalling and tried logging out and back in (i have paid creative cloud account).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add markers!

It would be easy to add a marker feature like Premier has.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Option of Reverse video is required, please add the feature

Option of Reverse video is required, please add the feature

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add Captions, subtitles to movie

Add Captions, subtitles to movie

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Croma Key like on other video editors

Croma Key like in other Video Editors

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bulk edit on frames

A simple select all and bulk edit with transform etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Control RUSH with a Contour Shuttle Xpress

It would be great to be able to edit with a Contour shuttle Xpress within RUSH and all adobe IOS programs. The shuttle is a good editing hands on tool that would be a great fit with an IPad / IPhone set.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Preview size

Ability to zoom into the preview video, or to at least have a button or tab that brings the preview to full screen. On rotation, perhaps have the preview to the left or right of the control panel.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Basic Premiere Pro Functions

Basic Premiere Pro functions like reversing/mirroring clips would be amazing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow for edit to turn video format from vertical to horizontal, and vice versa

Feature
    Editing screen option for video format vertical and horizontal

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 31 32
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base