Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hotkeys for quicker editing

A great thing about premiere (and others) is that you can create hotkeys for faster editing. This doesn't have that. Like to cut a clip its CTRL+K which is really awkward, instead it would be nicer to map to a different button of your choice

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Scrubbing is choppy unless zoomed in

I like to scrub and this experience is choppy skipping many frames, it gets better when you zoom way in but still needs optimization.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Big Play Button or better yet finger gesture for play

Pretty much the most issued command is simply play.
    This needs to be way easier than hitting that small triangle button everytime.
    Two finger tap Right on the Timeline or whatever, you get the idea.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Preset Geometry

To be able to make any adjustments to the geometry of the clip a pre-set - for instance, if you add the letterbox effect manually to one clip, being able to do it for all clips would be helpful.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Editing

I’d love to see a split or cut option so that I can go to a part in a clip and cut the bit I want to use.

I would also like to see the ability to go to a clip in my project and set in and out points before adding it to the timeline.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Support Drag and Drop on mobile so I can drag media from the browser to any track

How do I add broll directly to the second track? Right now, whenever I import media, it appends it to the end of the second track. What is like is for it to add to one of the tracks above the main track at the point of the play head. Thanks!

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. preview can sometims move back randomly?

every so often the preview video will jump back for no reason is this a bug or somthing im doing wrong?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Playhead position

When selecting a clip somewhere in the timeline, the playhead should stay where it is. It makes it difficult to put text onto an exact position that was found listening to audio.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Random video

Automatic editing: random location of the footage pieces with trimming in music bit.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. You need a " hand " to move the timeline

yes - a hand in order to drag the them time line. Maybe H could be the short cut

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Disable Master Clip

I don't like having a master clip as it messes with the other clips I use I rely don't see the point in having it.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Deleteing and extending

How do you extend audio on Rush? How do you delete a text whe. You don’t want it. I want to be able to save edited video on my phone or iPad

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 17 18 19 21 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base