Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow full screen preview on free version

I had to wast my 3 exports because I couldn’t properly view the final product at full size

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Copy/Paste not working on macOS Mojave

Copy and pasting of Clips or Text Effects is not working on macOS Mojave. When additionally holding CMD while moving a clip the cursor changes to a "+" sign but the clip will only be moved and not copied as intended.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Select Entire Track / Layer

Currently you can select all clips in a single track/layer by locking all other layers, then using cmd+A. This requires locking and unlocking before and after each process.

It would be nice to double click or have a contextual command that selects all clips/edits on a single layer

With CONTROL TRACKS exposed, double clicking to select the entire layer would be a great way to select them all.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Zoom the timeline when dragging playhead vertically

When dragging the playhead, it would be desirable to zoom the timeline if the mouse is dragged up/down as many other timeline-based applications do. It would make for a smoother user experience.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 自動で隙間が埋まる補間機能を付けていただきたいです。

撮った映像素材の欲しいところを分割していると間に隙間ができますよね。あの隙間を埋める機能があると嬉しいです。(整列機能?)
    現状だと一つ一つ選択して並べないといけないので、ちょっと大変です。

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Pan and scan, simple set of begin and end point for morphing a photo or video from one stage to another.

Pan and scan, simple setting of begin and end point positions for morphing a photo or video from one position to another.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. My project will load but the video is not viewable

I have a project I have been working on. when I try open the project to edit it the audio will load but the video won't. it just shows the preview as blurred out and a black screen.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. mouse wheel zooming is off-center

When using ALT+Mouse Wheel to zoom in and out on an area of the timeline, the expected behavior is to zoom where the mouse cursor is currently pointed (at least, this is how it worked when I used Premiere Pro). However, Rush zooms too far to the right of the mouse cursor.
    I find I have to compensate by pointing the mouse cursor far left of where I want to actually zoom.

See screenshot for illustration: If I want to mouse-wheel zoom in on the blue timeline cursor, I have put my mouse where the mouse cursor is in the…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Refresh

The app froze on the one frame as I was editing. Offer a refresh so that I don’t need to quit and restart the program

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add copyright statement by default

There should be a page added automatically with a copyright statement that includes the name of the author and the current year with the c logo added. Users may chose to delete this additional page or picture

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Premiere Rush for Left Handed Geniuses

Being able to use the Apple pencil on the iPad with your left hand (for those of us left-handed!)

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Using on iPad. Limited.

Always crashes. Dont know if I can export 4k if I upgrade. Keeps trying to download videos it cant but don't know how to stop it.

Need a cheap or free rate for peoplecwho do not use your product commercially.

The crashing is the killer. I'm erasing it.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make trimming easier

One way that you could make trimming simpler and easier is to split the yellow boarder in half and make one of them the “move” boarder, and one of them the “trim” boarder.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. More editing choices

I want to separate the video & audio of a clip!
    Also, I want to look for background graphics from Adobe stock.
    Moreover simple color backgrounds, and hopefully vignettes too.

I think you should create some editing temlpates. Like people choose clips & photos, and choose a templates (built in templates & wonderful templates from adobe stock if possible), then edit the timeline if people want to.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Swipe on CTI to split a clip

I want to be able to quickly make a cut by swiping up or down on the CTI.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I miss the full screen button on iPad

Jag vill ha en knapp för full screen på iPad.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base